剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
What you gonna do now? Huh?
你还能怎么着
Okay. Just give me one minute.
给我一分钟
What you got now?
你还有什么招
What do you mean, what do I got?
什么叫我还有什么招
I got this $20 right here.
我还有20美元摆在这呢
That's gonna be my 20 bucks.
这钱马上要归我了
That's gonna be your $20? That should be mine.
要归你了 本来就是我的
Hold on. Hold on. I'm thinking. I'm thinking.
等着等着 让我想想
Look what the cat dragged in.
瞧瞧是谁来了
Look at the cat.
瞧这美女啊
Get out of here, man.
快走开吧
All right, man.
行啊
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me, sweetheart.
借过 亲爱的
Hey, watch this guy, all right? Don't let him cheat.
看好这家伙 别让他出老千
All right.
行了
Come on, man.
走吧
Oh, I'm trying to be good.
我正改邪归正呢
Doesn't suit you.
那不是你风格
Let's talk inside.
我们进去说吧
Here.
给
The DMV in Philadelphia.
费城车管局发来的
Looking for a needle in a haystack,
想不到大海捞针
actually found a needle.
还真能捞出针来
Robert Owen McKenzie. Larchwood Avenue.
罗伯特·欧文·麦肯齐 拉切伍大道
Larchwood Avenue sounds cozy.
拉切伍大道听着靠谱
It's one of the shittiest blocks in the state.
是全州最糟糕的街区之一
You caught the fish, Beeman.
鱼是你钓的 比曼
You get to gut it and cook it.
你要把它切好做熟端上桌
We'll put a surveillance team together.
我们马上组织监视小组
Don't screw it up.
别搞砸了
This is new.
这是新的
Whatcha think?
你觉得怎么样
What's with the two red marshmallows?
这对红色棉花糖怎么回事
you don't know shit about art.
你对艺术真是一窍不通
No, I don't.
还真是
I missed your face, Elizabeth.
我很想你 伊丽莎白
I missed yours.
我也想你
I need your team to cover a meet.
我需要你的人掩护一次会面
Okay.
好
Of course.
当然没问题
Yeah.
嗯
What's going on? You okay?
怎么了 你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah. I, um...
没事 没事 我...
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再这样下去了
Us.
我是说我们
Look, um...
我...
Just say it.
说吧
Things are, uh...
家里一些
changing at home...
状况有变
with me and Philip.
我和菲利普的事
You mean you're finally leaving him?
你终于要离开他了
No. Uh...
不是
The opposite, actually.
事实上 恰好相反
Things can change.
有些事是可以改变的
No, not that thing.
不 这种事是变不了的
He's your cover.
你们是假夫妻
He's my husband.
他是我丈夫
All right, you need my people
你要我的人帮你
to put eyes on someone for you, right?
盯一个人是吗
Here's a pad.
给你本子
Give me the info, and I'll get it done.
把资料告诉我 我来搞定
Hey, Miss Madeline!
玛德琳小姐
Too expensive.
太贵了
A wife?
老婆
Robert didn't have a wife.
罗伯特没老婆
Yeah, he also wasn't supposed to be living in Philadelphia,
是 他还不该住在费城呢
but he was, and he did.
但是他就住费城 还有老婆
Oh, Christ.
天啊
Philip.
菲利普
Gregory said an FBI team was tailing her.
格雷戈里说有联调局的人在跟着她
I-I'm sorry.
等一下
Working with her or watching her?
是和她一起工作还是监视她
He said they tailed her all the way into the park,
他说他们一路跟她到公园
stayed with her until she left.
一直到她离开
She didn't seem to know about it.
她看起来应该不知情
Well, if anyone can tell the difference
如果谁能分辨出
between a support team and surveillance team,
援兵和监视兵
It's Gregory, but I don't understand --
那就是格雷戈里了 但是我不明白
Yeah?
什么事
Do you know where the T.W.A. vouchers got left?
你们知道环球航♥空♥公♥司♥的收据在哪儿吗
No.
不知道
Damn it. Barb can't keep track of anything.
该死的 巴布♥什♥么都看不住
He had a wife without the centre knowing about it?
总部竟然不知道他有老婆
Who the hell is she?
她究竟是何方神圣
And what did Robert tell her?
罗伯特都告诉过她什么
About himself, about us?
他的事 我们的事
We have to talk to her,
就算联调局的人监视着她
even if the FBI is all over her.
我们也要和她谈谈
Yeah.
对
Yeah. I'll talk to Gregory.
我去跟格雷戈里谈谈
We've been tracking our directorate "S" operative's wife.
我们在跟踪S局间谍的妻子
This is Joyce Ramirez.
这是乔伊斯·拉米雷斯
Moved to New York from Puerto Rico
六岁的时候随父母
with her parents when she was six,
从波多黎各搬到纽约
Then to Philly five years later.
五年后又搬去费城
We pulled school records.
我们查了她的学校记录
She seems real.
看起来她的身份不是虚构的
"Seems"?
"看起来"
She's real or she's not.
我要确切的答案
Get yearbook photos.
去找年鉴照片
Talk to her eighth-grade science teacher.
问问她八年级的科学老师
The KGB is obviously getting better and better
很明显克格勃伪造身份的手段
at cover identities.
越来越高超了
Maybe we just bring her in, really go at her.
也许可以直接把她弄来 刺探一下
What do you want to bring her in for?
你用什么理由找她问话
Well, she does appear to have been married
她貌似嫁给了
to a deep-cover KGB operative.
一个潜伏的克格勃间谍
We can always bring her in.
我们可以随时带她来问话
I have a feeling where she leads us
我有直觉 监视她的下步动向
will be far more interesting than anything she might say.
会比问她话有趣的多
So, you need this pulled off by when?
你准备什么时候动手
Friday, latest -- is that possible?
最晚 星期五 行吗
Yeah, it's possible.
可以
Sure, it's also possible me and my guys get arrested
当然了 也可能让我和我的兄弟们被逮住
and I spend the rest of my life
在冰冷的监狱里
in a cold cell in a maximum-security prison.
高度戒备下度过余生
Weed burns my throat.
我抽大♥麻♥会嗓子疼
Makes you horny, right?
是让你饥渴吧
I need you sober.
我需要你保持清醒
You don't have to worry about me, baby.
你不用担心我 宝贝
You need to check yourself.
你得担心你自己
Meaning?
什么意思
Meaning you're lost.
你现在很迷惘
Your marriage ain't real.
假婚姻
Your husband ain't real.
假丈夫
None of this domesti-shity is real.
你的家事没有一样是真实的
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
I know you.
我了解你
Just get your guys together.
把你手下的人都召集起来
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表