剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Listen, I know.
我知道
What happened today...
今天发生的事
has to be our secret, okay?
我们谁也不许说出去 好吗
O-okay.
好
What? What's wrong?
怎么了 什么事
I had an accident.
我出了点小状况
All right. Come on. Let's go downstairs.
好吧 过来 我们下楼去
I'll wash them for you.
我帮你洗裤子
Okay.
好吧
Nina?
妮娜
Thank you.
谢谢
$3.49.
3.49美元
There's a sale on the Earl Grey.
伯爵茶在做促销
This is fine.
不用了
Now, that's good stuff.
这可是好东西
You want to use the water before it boils.
别用开水泡这茶
I know how to brew tea. Thank you.
我知道怎么泡茶 谢谢
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
Enjoy.
好好享用吧
It's done.
搞定了
Switchboard.
交换台
Yeah, route me through the phone booth on Pennsylavania 11th.
帮我用宾州11号♥公路边电♥话♥亭的线路
Cultural desk. How may I help you?
《文化》编辑部 有什么可以为您服务
Yes, could I speak to Vasili Nikolaevich?
我想找瓦西里·尼古拉耶维奇
Uh, one moment.
稍等一下
Uh, he's unavailable. May I take a message?
他现在没空 要留言吗
Yes, tell him there's a tea shop in Piccadilly Circus
好的 告诉他皮卡地利广场有家茶店不错
that I know he'll enjoy when he's not under the gun.
等没人严密监视他了 可以去看看
May I tell him who's calling?
要告诉他是谁打来的电♥话♥吗
Tell him it's Theo.
告诉他是西奥
"Theo" Who?
西奥 贵姓
He'll know.
他知道
Guys?
孩子们
Oh, my God. What happened?
天哪 怎么回事
I was changing the station while we were driving,
我边开车边换电台频道
which is a stupid thing to do and --
真是愚蠢至极
We hit some ice, and it's okay.
撞到了一些冰块 没什么大事
And we're okay.
我们都没事
And everything is okay.
一切都好
Does it hurt?
疼吗
Uh...A little, yes.
有一点
I'm -- I'm so sorry I wasn't there to pick you guys up.
我 我很抱歉我没去接你们
It's okay. How did you get home?
没事 你们怎么回家的
Shelly's mom drove us home.
雪莉的妈妈载我们回家的
Oh. Okay.
这样啊
Good. Good.
很好 很好
Look, it has been a very, very long day,
今天真是漫长的一天
so what do you say we all get ready for bed?
都洗洗睡吧 好吗
Okay. I'll beat you upstairs!
我上楼比你快
No racing.
别跑
I'm, uh, gonna go and see Martha.
我还得去见玛莎
I never made it there this morning.
今天早上没去成
Okay.
好的
I want to take her some jewelry.
我想送她点珠宝
Make up for missing the date.
弥补我放她鸽子了
Do you have anything?
你有吗
Do you have anything?
你有什么吗
I'm sure she'll love it.
她一定会喜欢的
Cultural Desk. How may I help you?
《文化》编辑部 有什么可以为您服务
Is Vasili there?
瓦西里在吗
Not yet. Tell Vasili it's urgent.
还没来 跟瓦西里说情况紧急
Sir, unless you tell me what this is about,
先生 您得告诉我是什么事
I can't help.
否则我无能为力
When a lady calls, I oblige.
某位女士一打电♥话♥ 我就来了
That's what the lady counts on.
那位女士就指望着这个呢
What happened?
怎么了
Can I have one of those?
能给我来一根吗
I thought you stopped.
我以为你戒了
Old habits are hard to break.
旧习难改
So, where do you want my eyes?
要我帮你留意谁
My children. And Philip.
我的孩子们 还有菲利普
I'd rather keep them on you.
我更想留意你
On me, too, then.
那也留意我吧
What's going on, Elizabeth?
怎么了 伊丽莎白
There's a mole.
有内鬼
I need to know if I'm being watched.
我想知道我有没有被盯上
No one knows you exist.
没人知道你的身份
Someone knows.
有人知道
I'll be your eyes.
我会帮你留意的
Gregory.
格雷戈里
I got it.
我来接
Beeman. It's Gaad.
我是比曼 我是盖德
I just got word -- the Rezident jumped ship
刚收到消息 基地负责人没跟国♥务♥院♥
without giving any notice to the State Department.
知会一声就跑了
You're sure it's him?
你确定是他
I'm staring at a photo of him getting on a plane as we speak.
我们说话这会儿我正看着他上飞机的照片呢
He's on his way back to Russia right now.
他正在返回俄♥国♥的路上
Just him?
就他一个
Just him.
是的
I appreciate the call.
谢谢致电
I thought you might.
我觉得你会想知道这事
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, everything's good.
没事 一切都好
Listen.
听着
I get that you can't... tell me things --
我明白你不能 告诉我
the secrets and stuff, but...
你那些机密工作
I mean, there has to be something
但你工作上一定有些事
that you can share with me from work.
是可以与我分享的吧
I-I mean -- I don't know.
我也不清楚
Your boss gets on your nerves,
你上司让你很紧张
or...um...you partner thinks he's funny, and he's not funny.
或者你搭档自认为很搞笑 实则不然
I don't know. Something?
我也不知道 总有些事能说吧
You're right. Anything?
你说得对 有什么要分享的
I don't know.
随便说
You know, sometimes...
有时候...
Sometimes what I do... gets scary.
有时我的工作挺可怕的
Not for me, you know?
倒不是对我
I don't have to worry about that anymore, but...
我不必再担心这个了
but I have to worry about people.
但我得担心其他人
And today, it got pretty scary.
今天就挺可怕的
But it worked out.
不过都解决了
It was a tough day. But it was a good day.
今天挺难熬的 却也很美好
That's good.
那就好
I'm glad.
我很高兴
Me, too.
我也是
A car accident?
你出车祸了
Yeah. Oh, my God.
是的 天哪
I jumped a light.
我闯了红灯
I thought you stood me up.
我还以为你放我鸽子了
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
I think I was just excited to see you.
我是想到要见你太激动了
Wh are you okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Did you see a doctor?
看过医生了吗
Yeah -- well, a paramedic. He said I was fine.
看过了 不过是个护理人员 他说我没事
Clark, um...
克拉克
I know that we're not supposed to,
我知道我们不该这么做
but maybe they could assign
他们是不是能派
someone different from your office to work with me.
你们办公室其他人来跟我合作
I can't.
不行
I just can't.
不能这样
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表