剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
to exfiltrate your girl in the rezidentura.
撤出你在基地安排的卧底姑娘了
Amador didn't give her up.
阿莫多没供出她
Everybody talks. It's biology.
是人就会泄露秘密 这是人的天性
He didn't give her up.
他没供出她
You'd risk her life on that?
你宁可赌上她的性命吗
And mine.
还有我的命
Vietnam turned you into a skirt chaser?
越战让你成了花♥花♥公♥子♥吗
I was straight as an arrow when I signed up.
入伍时 我也是个大好青年
I was an altar boy till I was 17.
十七岁之前 我都是祭台助手
Really? Yeah.
当真 是啊
Then Nam changed things.
越南改变了我
You know, there was crazy shit over there.
那里太疯狂了
You never knew when your number was gonna be called.
你永远不知道自己的编号♥什么时候会被点到
I learned two things.
于是我学会了两点
One, tempus fugit -- "Time flies".
一是 时光不等人[拉丁语]
One way or the other, you snatch it,
无论如何 如果不珍惜大好光阴
or it's gonna snatch you.
那就只能被时间吞噬
There's no pause button.
时间是停不下来的
And, two...
第二点就是
there are worse things than dying.
死亡并不是最可怕的
Like? Shame.
譬如呢 耻辱
Shame's not an option for me.
我最无法忍♥受的就是耻辱
I don't understand
我还是不明白
how that has anything to do with you chasing pussy.
这些怎么就让你流连起温柔乡了
Pussy is a thing and it's not a thing, Stan.
此物有形亦无形 斯坦
It's real, and it's not.
似真似幻
It's a metaphor.
它是一个比喻
For what?
比喻什么
The whole enchilada.
一切啊
No. 7.
七号♥
Thank you.
谢谢
What are you going to do?
你要干什么
Eat.
吃东西
Enjoy.
好好享用吧
So you are KGB right?
你是克格勃的人 对吧
Come on. We both know it's true.
得了 我们对此都心知肚明
I just want to hear it.
我只是想听你亲口承认
Yes.
是的
But I don't know anything.
但我什么都不知道
I believe you.
我信你
That's good, huh?
味道不错吧
Nothing beats American fast food.
美国的快餐真是世界第一
It's probably filled with all kinds of nasty shit
也许里面全是些垃圾
that'll kill you, but man,
对身体没什么好处 但伙计
it sure tastes good.
就是好吃啊
You want something to drink?
想喝点什么吗
Yes, please.
好的 谢谢
Think I have a Cola here.
好像有杯可乐
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表