剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Curtis!
柯蒂斯
Curtis! Don't shoot!
柯蒂斯 别开枪
Out front! Out front!
前面 楼前面
Get on your knees! On your knees!
跪在地上 跪在地上
Hands on your head!
举起手来
Bring him up.
拉起来
Curtis, right?
柯蒂斯 对吗
Should have let me catch you the first time.
上次你就应该让我抓到你
I'm upset now.
现在我很不高兴
The FBI picked up a member of Gregory's team.
联调局抓住了格雷戈里队里的一个人
So we won't be skating our way out of this one.
这么说我们这次不能置身事外了
No.
没错
How long ago did he contact you?
他上次和你联♥系♥是什么时候
Hour and a half.
一个半小时前
Signal him back.
给他留暗号♥让他回来
Put him in a safe house.
把他安置到安全屋
I'll get the exfiltration plan going as soon as possible.
我会尽快安排他撤出
They'll be watching him.
他们可能会监视他
We'll have to be careful, but nothing we haven't done before.
我们必须小心行事 但我们也不是第一次了
His team?
他那队人呢
Money cached, contingency plans.
钱都藏好了 启动了应急计划
They all know to disappear
他们都知道要消失
or expect heavy jail time for drug dealing.
要不然就等着因贩毒判重刑入狱
What about him?
那他呢
What about him?
什么怎么样
Stub this out, will you?
帮我掐了这烟吧
Will he set off into the night gently?
他会听话消失吗
Moscow can be a frightening prospect
没见过世面的人可能会
for someone who hasn't seen the world.
觉得莫斯科很可怕
He's devoted to the cause. I think he'll like it there.
他致力于这项事业 我觉得他会喜欢的
Do you agree, Philip? I'm not so sure.
你同意吗 菲利普 不确定
Tell him the truth -- nice apartment,
告诉他实话 有漂亮的公♥寓♥
regular stipend, but he won't be rich.
定期津贴 但发不了财
Language lessons for as long as he needs them.
只要他需要 可以参加语言课程
They'll call him in to lecture the cadets,
他们会派他给军校学员讲课
but he won't have an office at Dzerzhinsky.
但捷尔任斯基军校不会设他的办公室
It's a hard adjustment,
适应期会比较困难
but after the first few years he'll be fine.
熬过一开始几年就好了
I'll tell him.
我会告诉他的
You need to make sure he's actually planning to come.
你得确保他真的打算去
His options have narrowed by quite a lot,
他也没多少选择余地
and one of them is turning on us.
其中一项是供我们出来
He has always been completely loyal.
他一直非常忠诚
He's never really been tested.
但他没有接受过考验
He grew up here and turned on his own nation.
他在这里长大却可以背叛自己的祖国
That's harder than anything any of us have ever done.
这比我们那些考验要难得多
Well, now he's facing life in a cage
眼下他面临的是牢狱生活
or a thousand volts running through his body.
或是一千伏电压流经他的身体
Talk him into Moscow.
劝他去莫斯科
If you can't,
如果不行
you take the only other option available...
那你就只能用最后的办法了
As sad as we would be to see it go that direction.
不论我们有多不愿看到事情走到那一步
You know, I only have one real question for you, Curtis,
我其实只有一个问题要问你 柯蒂斯
which is -- do you have any idea
那就是 你知不知道
what it is that you've been doing?
你们在做什么
'cause if you do know, then, uh, keep your mouth shut.
如果你知道 那就别开口
That's how bad it is.
事情就是这么严重
But if you don't know,
但如果你不知道
if you've somehow kind of been tricked into this,
如果你只是被骗行事
well... you might want to speak up.
那你可能就想交代一下了
You've been arrested twice --
你曾经两次被捕
minor drug raps.
轻度毒品交易罪
I work in counterintelligence.
我在反间谍情报部门工作
Do you know what that is?
你知道那是什么吗
I'm not saying anything to you.
我什么都不会说的
I chase spies...KGB.
我抓间谍 克格勃
You ever heard of them?
你听过他们吗
That's the Russians.
他们是俄♥国♥人
You know what I don't care about?
你知道我不在乎什么吗
Drugs. I-I couldn't care less.
毒品 我一点都不在乎
I may look dumb, but I'm not.
我可能看起来蠢 但我不蠢
You don't look dumb.
你看起来不蠢
Cops got all kinds of tricks.
条子们什么花招都使
You know, my partner was killed two nights ago.
我搭档两天前被杀了
I'm way past tricks, Curtis.
我早就不玩花招了 柯蒂斯
His name was Chris Amador.
他叫克里斯·阿莫多
And he was stabbed.
被刺身亡
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该做什么
I...feel...
我 很想...
like revenge, you know?
报仇 你懂吗
But who -- who really cares?
但谁真的在乎呢
I mean, what does that get me?
我能得到些什么呢
But these Russians that I'm talking about --
但我说的这些俄♥国♥人
I'm pretty sure they're the ones who killed him.
我很肯定是他们下的手
So, I'm not tricking you, Curtis.
所以我没在跟你耍花招 柯蒂斯
If you're working for the Russians
如果你在为俄♥国♥人做事
and you know it, you wait for your lawyer
并且知情 那就等律师来吧
'cause you've committed treason.
因为你犯了叛国罪
But, see, I don't think you do know.
但我觉得你并不知情
You and I don't have much in common.
我们之间没多少共同点
No shit.
屁都没有
But we're both goddamn Americans, right?
但我们都他妈是美国人 不是吗
Right?
不是吗
We always knew this day could come.
我们心里都明白会有这么一天
You said.
你说过
The world is a shitty place, Gregory.
这是个糟糕的世界 格雷戈里
That's what I really think.
这是我的真心话
We agree.
我也一样
I want to focus on now.
我想谈谈现在
'cause, like we always talked about,
因为 正如我们以前说过的
there are plans put in place to help you,
我们落实了一些计划帮助你
to take care of you.
照料你
And right now those plans are being put in motion.
现在那些计划已经启动了
I do not know the details,
我不知道具体细节
but I guess we will probably take you cross-country by car --
但我估计可能把你送出国...
Moscow, Elizabeth?
去莫斯科吗 伊丽莎白
I mean, can you really see me there?
你真的觉得那里适合我吗
I want to talk to you about it because I can.
我想劝劝你就是因为我觉得行得通
There would be an adjustment period --
可能需要一段适应期
Get me to L.A., okay?
送我去洛杉矶 行吗
It's a lot closer. Fresh start in Compton.
那里近多了 让我去康普顿重新开始
I can change my identity, my name.
我可以换身份 换名字
Gregory, this is bad.
格雷戈里 情况很糟糕
The FBI are after you.
联调局正在追查你的下落
Maybe I can do a little work on my face, you know?
或许可以在我脸上做些文章
I mean, if you can stand it.
如果你能接受的话
You guys are the masters of disguise.
你们可都是易容高手
I don't think they're gonna go for it.
我觉得他们不会同意
If you ask them, they'll do anything for you.
只要你开口 他们都会照做
Gregory. Gregory, please, let's just talk about this.
格雷戈里 格雷戈里 我们再商量一下
Let's just get out of here, you and me.
我们远走高飞吧 只有你和我
I can't. I got to... I...
我不能 我得...我...
Gregory Thomas.
格雷戈里·托马斯
His last known political activity
他最近一次公开的政♥治♥活动
was a protest march on Memphis City Hall
是参加了1968年3月马丁·路德·金组织的
with Martin Luther King in March of '68.
在孟菲斯市政厅的抗♥议♥游♥行♥
Now, we all know the KGB tried to infiltrate
我们都知道克格勃想渗入
the civil rights movement.
人♥权♥运动之中
America's oppressed minorities were rising up already,
美国被压♥迫♥的黑人地位有所提升
so why not get in on the action?
所以何不参与其中呢
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表