剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on The Americans
《美国谍梦》前情提要
Philip, I'd like you to meet Elizabeth.
菲利普 我为你引见伊丽莎白
There is so much to talk about,
你们实在有太多需要互相了解
Philip and Elizabeth's lives.
菲利普和伊丽莎白的生活
Not the other ones-- those should never be discussed.
除此以外的生活 都别再提了
I need you to photograph documents at the rezidentura.
我要你把基地里的文件拍下来
there's no way I can sneak them out.
我没法把照片带出来
You won't have to.
不用带出来
You reported several times over the years about Philip.
这几年来 你报告过几次菲利普的异常情况
Can we trust him?
我们能信任他吗
I'm not a spy.
我不是间谍
We'll die before we'll talk.
我们死都不会说的
I'm sorry. We had to know if you were the mole,
抱歉 我们必须查明你们是不是内鬼
if we could...trust you.
查明我们能否 相信你们
I'm gonna kill you, you stupid bitch!
我要杀了你 你这个蠢女人
Tell whoever approved this
告诉批准此事的人
that your face is a present from me to them!
你这副惨样就是我送给他们的大礼
You told them I considered defecting.
你告诉他们 我曾想叛变
That's why this is happening.
所以才有今天这一幕
What did you tell them?
你究竟跟他们说过什么
I told them that you liked it here too much.
我跟他们说 你太喜欢在美国的生活了
Thousands of protestors are demonstrating across Poland today...
成千上万的抗♥议♥者今天在波兰游♥行♥
Why not?
为什么不行
You do not need more leg warmers, Paige.
你不需要新的袜套了 佩姬
Henry.
亨利
People in China are starving,
中国无数人在挨饿
but if Paige gets leg warmers, it's gonna start a famine.
佩姬买♥♥个腿套 就会引起饥荒吗
Paige, you have 16 pairs.
佩姬 你已经有16双了
Henry, what are you doing? That's a gross exaggeration!
亨利 你在干吗 你说话也太夸张了吧
Get over here and eat, please.
快来吃饭
I'm looking for the remote. I hid it.
我在找遥控器 我藏起来了
Former Polish communist hero Andrzej Bielawski,
波兰前共♥党♥英雄安德烈·比尔劳斯基
an outspoken critic of Soviet interference in Polish affairs,
一位敢于对苏联干预波兰事务直言不讳的评论家
arrived in New York city this morning.
今晨抵达纽约市
Can we please watch something else?
我们能不能看点别的
It's so boring!
这太无聊了
You know there's no TV on during the day unless it's boring.
如果不看这种无聊节目 白天就不准看电视了
Who's this Polish guy, anyway?
这波兰人到底是谁啊
You're incorrigible!
你真不可救药
Nice word! Silence, slave.
这词不错 闭嘴 马屁精
He is scheduled to address the General Assembly later today.
他今天晚些时候将在联♥合♥国♥大会上发言
You want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
Talk about what -- the fact that our own people tortured us
谈什么 谈我们被自己人施以酷刑
because they don't trust us
因为他们不相信我们
or that we don't trust each other?
还是我们彼此互不信任
I am trying to open up a --
我只是想聊聊...
What? You're trying to what?
什么 你想做什么
I'll be at the Carnegie Hotel.
我先去卡内基酒店了
Yeah, have a good time.
玩得开心
It's a mission, not a getaway.
我去执行任务 不是度假
The centre gives orders, not explanations.
指挥中心只下达命令 不做解释
You're so sorry to go.
你一定"很不情愿"去吧
I haven't seen her in 20 years.
我都二十年没见她了
Do you have everything that you need? No.
你该带的东西都带上了吗 没有
Here you are, sir. Have a nice trip.
先生 您的票 旅途愉快
Sometimes they can drive you crazy.
有时她们能逼疯你
So then -- so then, she's sitting there.
后来她就坐在那
And she says to me, "You better put it down!"
跟我说"你最好把它放下"
Enjoy your stay, Mr. Jennings.
入住愉快 詹宁斯先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi, there. I have a reservation.
你好 我有预约
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Mr. Bielawski, is this the beginning of the end
比尔劳斯基先生 这是共♥产♥主义
of communism in the eastern bloc?
在东欧瓦解的前兆吗
You are a decorated hero of the Soviet Republic,
你曾是苏维埃共和国受过表彰的英雄
yet you're committed to its overthrow.
但你现在却要推♥翻♥它
How do you explain your conversion?
你如何解释这种转变
Communism, as it is practiced today in my country,
现今在我们国家施行的共♥产♥主义
is a soul-killing, gutless abomination,
是泯灭人性和恐怖可憎的
as you yourself know too well, Charles.
这点你再清楚不过了 查尔斯
I was an ardent communist,
我曾是个热忱的共♥产♥主义者
but my conversion was godless and bloodless.
但我的转变与神明无关 也未发生流血事件
Yours has come at a very high price.
而你的转变可付出了高昂的代价
You were married, happily, by all accounts.
你曾有段婚姻 而且十分幸福
Losing my wife and my family
失去妻子和家庭
was the most painful thing I have ever experienced.
是我经历过最痛苦的事
I would have been lost without my faith.
如果没有信仰的指引 我定会迷失
What are you gonna say to the General Assembly?
你想在联♥合♥国♥大会上说点什么
I will tell them that freedom is alive in Poland.
我会告诉他们 自♥由♥在波兰尚未消亡
Thousands of courageous men and women
成千上万勇敢的人♥民♥
are risking their lives every day
正每天冒着生命的危险
to throw off the yoke of the Soviet oppression.
推♥翻♥苏联的压♥迫♥
And after your address at the U.N.?
在联♥合♥国♥大会发言之后呢
I will go back to Paris,
我会回到巴黎
and I will form a government in exile
我会建立一个流亡政♥府♥
in direct opposition to Moscow.
直接反对莫斯科的政♥权♥
What will it be?
买♥♥定离手
And dealer has 20. Pay 21.
庄开20 买♥♥定21
Save my place.
给我留着位置
We don't have a lot of time, Sandford,
我们时间不多 桑福德
so I'm gonna get straight to the point.
我就直奔主题了
Who the hell are you?
你哪位啊
A friend of Adam Dorwin, who recruited you
亚当·德文的朋友 他招募了你
and to whom you've reported for the past year and a half.
并在过去一年半里接受你的汇报
Adam's dead.
亚当死了
He was unstable. We had to eliminate him.
他状态不稳定 我们必须除掉他
You killed him?
是你杀了他
I was very fond of Adam.
我很喜欢亚当
I can't say the same about you, Sandford,
但对你我就说不准了 桑福德
since we've only just met,
毕竟我们才刚见面
Which would, however, make it easier for me to eliminate you.
那也意味着如果我想除掉你 不用念旧情
Did I say something funny?
我说的话很好笑吗
I-I don't give a rat's ass what you do to me,
我他妈一点都不在乎你会把我怎么样
lady KGB.
克格勃女士
Put me out of my misery, please.
让我从悲惨生活中早日解脱吧 求你了
I'm dead already.
我跟死了有什么区别
Thank you. Enjoy.
谢谢 好好享受
Falls Church? Where the hell's that?
瀑布教堂 在哪的啊
Uh, Virginia, just outside D.C.
弗吉尼亚 就在华盛顿特区外面
Oh, you must get a ton of lobbyists and politicians.
你那里一定有不少说客和政♥治♥家
Not really.
不算吧
Well, you're missing the boat, Phil.
你真是错失了良机啊 菲尔
These government guys are pigs at the trough.
那些政♥府♥官员都是待宰羔羊
You get your teeth into them,
你结识几个
you're gonna be rolling in dough.
就能腰缠万贯
Thanks for the advice...
谢谢你的建议
Jerry from Boston.
波士顿的杰瑞
You know, we have a lot in common, you and me,
你我之间的共同点可相当多
Phil. How so?
菲尔 怎么讲
We're both riding the revolutionary soul train --
我们都身处革命精神的列车上
Faneuil Hall, Paul Revere's Ride.
法尼尔厅 《保罗·雷维尔的夜奔》
The White House, the Jefferson Memorial,
白宫 杰弗逊纪念堂
et cetera, et cetera.
等等 等等
What say you and I start a patriot's tour,
我们一起搞个爱国旅游线如何
cook up a little star-spangled business?
做点"星条旗"的小生意
Great. Thank you.
好极了 谢谢
Las Vegas!
拉斯维加斯
Scotch -- rocks.
苏格兰威士忌 加冰
I'll have the same.
也给我来一杯
Anne.
安妮
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表