剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情提要
Previously on "The 100"...
夜之血脉 露娜就有
Nightblood. Luna has it.
所以我们必须要找到她
That's why we have to find her.
如果她能植入阿莉二代
If she can access ALIE 2...
她就能告诉我们如何阻止阿莉一代
She can tell us how to stop ALIE 1.
我们不和你们走了
We're not going with you.
她想起阿莉把自己下载到了
She remembered that ALIE downloaded herself
方舟的主机上
into the Ark mainframe.
如果代码还在主机上
If the code is still there,
我们或许能发现个后门
we might be able to find a back door.
天空人 死亡使者
Skaikru, bringers of death.
我们为什么要给你们庇护
Why should we give you safe passage?
林肯 他让我们来的
Lincoln. He sent us.
露娜
Luna.
这是存有莱克萨灵魂的火种
This is the flame that holds the spirits of Lexa,
你愿意接受成为下一任司令吗
will you take it and become the next commander?
不
No
是时候充实光之城了
It's time to fill the City of Light.
没有必要再斗来斗去了
There's no more need for fighting.
我绝不会吃那玩意的 你我心知肚明
We both know there's no way in hell I'm taking that thing.
你真该在战场上杀掉我
You should have killed me on that battlefield.
他很强悍
He's strong.
如果我们要血拼出去 我们需要他
We need him if we're gonna fight our way out of here.
听我说
Listen to me.
亚哈有一支吃了芯片的军队
Jaha has an army of chipped soldiers.
也就是说 只有我们加入他们或者死
That means they're not gonna stop until
他们才会停止
all of us either join them or die.
因陀罗 你不需要给我解开
天空人的提议还不赖
逃跑不是办法
Running's not a plan.
这不是逃跑 是活命
It's not running. It's surviving.
能活多久呢
For how long?
我们总会被抓住
This threat will find us all eventually.
他说得没错
The boy's right.
我们联合 组织更强的队伍反击
We regroup and come back stronger.
这是很合理的战术
It's a legitimate battle strategy.
我有更好的战术
I have a better one.
杀掉他们的首领亚哈
Kill their leader -- Jaha.
这个战术我支持
That's a strategy I can support.
不过他并不是他们的首领
Unfortunately, he's not their leader, though.
他和其他人一样受到了控制
He's being controlled just like everyone else by that--
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么 别在意
Never mind. Just forget it.
约翰 现在不是时候...
John, this isn't a time for --
谁准备好吞下钥匙了
Who's ready to take the key?
我们永远不会吞钥匙的
None of us is ever gonna take a key.
这不是我们弄的
We didn't do this to him.
这里有人没拴好 快搜出来
Someone is unchained. Find them.
好了 来吧
All right. Come on.
拿好钥匙 她会派增援来的
Grab the keys. She's gonna send for reinforcements.
你说亚哈是受控制的
You said Jaha was controlled.
告诉我你知道什么
Tell me what you know.
现在明智的选择是
The smart play here is going for the tunnels
赶快去隧♥道♥
while we still can,
趁阿莉的粉丝们还没追上来
before we're overrun by ALIE's groupies.
如果你有能帮助我们的信息...
If you have information that can help us --
我们没时间了 快说
We don't have time for this. Talk.
亚哈的背包
Jaha's backpack.
怎么了
What about it?
那个背包是运行人工智能的
All right, it runs the AI.
如果我们能毁掉背包
And if we destroy it,
我很肯定我们就能毁掉她
I'm pretty sure we can destroy her.
我知道背包在哪
I know where it is.
我被抓之前
I saw them move it into the temple
看见他们把它运进庙里了
before I was captured.
他们会料到我们逃跑
They'll expect us to run.
我们可以利用这一点
We can use that.
人工智能会追踪逃跑的一批人
The AI will follow those who do,
我们去找背包
while we go for the pack.
我们
We?
我一个人做不到
I can't do this alone.
你想不想救你的同伴
Do you want to save your people, or not?
快走
带他们走
快 我们走
Move. Let's go.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
坏人们在追他们 对吧
The bad guys are following them, right?
我可以跟你们俩碰碰运气
I may as well take my chances with you two.
你♥爸♥爸会为你骄傲的
Your father would be proud.
那我们怎么行动
So, how do we do it?
小心地行动
Carefully.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没有参与他们的计划
I didn't anticipate what they were planning.
没事的
It's all right.
你尽职了
You served well.
你现在回家了
You're home now.
何况我们已经在围捕他们了
And besides, we're already rounding them up.
第一个囚犯
The first of the prisoners
这会已经被捆上刑架了
is on the cross as we speak.
很快吧
That didn't take long, did it?
我现在懂了
I understand now.
他们要去拿背包
They are going for the backpack.
那我们就推迟迁移吧
Then we delay the migration.
不用
It's unnecessary.
已经快完成了
It's almost complete.
我们再用一次艾默莉
We'll use Emori again.
艾默莉 你知道在这可以纠正自己的缺陷吧
Emori, you know you can correct your defects here.
要是有我一定会纠正的
I would, if I had any.
要我为你做什么 阿莉
What can I do for you, ALIE?
你的朋友约翰·墨菲
Your friend John Murphy
准备回庙里搞破坏
is headed back to the temple to do harm.
我需要你帮我阻止他
I need your help to stop him.
《地球百子》
第三季 第十四集
我目光所及之处 都是鲨鱼鳍
Everywhere I looked, there were fins.
还有牙齿和血
And teeth. And blood.
我知道如果它们发现我 我就是下一个
I knew if they saw me, I'd be next,
所以我就漂在那里 等着
so I just floated there, waiting,
祈祷它们会游走
praying they'd swim on.
但它们没游走
But they didn't.
她来了
She's here.
或许她改变主意了
Maybe she changed her mind.
最终 我决定了 不是生就是死
Finally, I decided. Live or die.
傍晚时船会回到这里
The boats return at nightfall.
然后你们就永远离开
Then you leave. Forever.
露娜 让我们解释一下
Luna, let us explain.
-我说了不要 -不 你需要听一听
- I said no. - No, you need to hear this.
外面的世界里有一个
There is something out there
会毁灭所有人的恶魔
that is going to destroy us all.
不管那是什么 它都到不了这里
Whatever it is, it can't reach us here.
它的牙齿咬伤了我
It grazed me with its teeth.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我该走了
That's my cue.
从深渊中出现了一个巨大的怪物
Rising up from the deep came something massive.
一只巨型的猛兽...
A huge beast with...
我猜你会想拿回它的
I thought you'd want this back.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的剑呢
And my sword?
你的武器会放到船上的
Your weapons will be on the boat.
看来伟大的救世主露娜也不过如此
So much for the great Luna, the savior of those in need.
你不想被拯救
You don't want saving.
你是希望有人与你并肩作战
You want someone to fight with you.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表