剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
辛克莱招我入的工程部
Sinclair recruited me into engineering.
他是我的导师
He was my mentor, and
如今我却帮着把他关了起来
now I just helped lock him up.
你做的没错
You did the right thing.
是吗
Yeah?
我不确定
I'm not so sure about that.
蒙蒂 地面的日子教会了我
Monty, being down here, I've learned that
凡能帮助你生存的举措
if something helps you survive,
都是正确的
it's always the right thing.
派克教会了我 教会了我们所有人
Pike taught me that, taught all of us.
这保住了我们的性命
It's what kept us alive.
你总要付出代价
You do what it takes.
走
Come on.
-可以了吗 -可以
- Good? - Yeah.
好了 进去吧
Right. You're in there.
把这个拿下来
Get this off.
他们开始关自己人了
Locking their own up now.
你干了什么才进来的
What'd you do to get in here?
必须付出的代价
Whatever it took.
凯恩让我给你带个口信
I have a message for you from Kane.
做好准备 今晚行动
Get ready. Tonight's a go.
破坏车子不是什么好计划
Wasn't much of a plan, sabotaging the rover.
监视辛克莱是很容易的
Keeping an eye on Sinclair was an easy call.
是吗
Was it?
监视自己的朋友很容易吗
Spying on your friend, that was easy?
营中的人们在丧失理智
People in camp were losing focus.
墙外有威胁
There's a threat outside these walls --
威胁在营中
The threat's inside the walls.
你看不出来吗
Can't you see that?
派克在让大家内斗
Pike's turning us against each other.
他是法官 你忘了吗
He's the chancellor. Have you forgotten that?
不 我没有
No. No. I haven't.
那就做出正确的选择
Then do the right thing.
这才是问题
That's the problem.
无论怎么看 我做的就是正确的选择
No matter how I look at it, I am.
是吗 在我看来
Really? Because the way I see it,
门罗因你而死
Monroe died because of you.
现在派克把辛克莱关起来了
And now Pike's locked up Sinclair.
你不觉得他会是下一个去死的吗
You don't think he'll be the next to die?
当然不会
Of course not.
想想这一切会怎么发展
Think about where this ends --
一半的营员被关押
half the camp behind bars
另一半忍♥饥挨饿
while the other half starves.
人们不会逆来顺受
People won't stand for it.
他们会站起来反抗派克
They'll turn against Pike,
到了那时候 就太迟了
but by then, it'll be too late.
派克是有计划的
Pike has a plan.
派克总是有计划
Pike's always got a plan,
而且永远是同一个计划
and it's always the same one --
那就是与地表人交战
take the fight to the Grounders.
门罗是因此而死的
That's what got Monroe killed.
你要越界了 凯恩
You're crossing a line, Kane.
不 我已经越界了
No. No. I crossed it.
我叫你来
I asked you here
是因为我希望你加入我
because I hoped you'd join me.
现在还来得及
It's still not too late
选择正确的一方
to choose the right side.
这正是我来这想对你说的
That's exactly what I came here to tell you.
想要解释一下
Want to explain to me
为什么我们当班的时间不一致了吗
why we don't work the same detail anymore?
你喜欢白天 我喜欢夜晚
Well, you like days. I like nights.
跟你说过我会调班的
Told you I'd switch.
你不是说你要去找贝拉米谈谈吗
Didn't you say you're gonna talk to Bellamy?
是啊 只不过没时间
Yeah. Just haven't had the time.
是啊
Yeah.
我注意到你最近总是不知道跑哪去了
I noticed you haven't been around much lately.
纳特
Nate...
怎么了
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
有事
Something.
你知道是什么事
You know what it is.
派克
Pike?
-又来 -你问的
- Again? - You asked.
我一直在跟你说 如果你不喜欢
Hey, I keep telling you, if you don't like
这个人的政策 就辞去守卫的工作
the man's policies, just get off the guard.
现在不是时候
Now is not the best time for that.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why not?
营地外面被封锁了
There's a blockade outside of camp,
内部面临食物分配问题 监狱里全是地表人
food rationing inside, jail full of Grounders.
现在令人不安的事情太多了
There's a lot for people to be upset about right now.
这 这就...
This--this is-- this is all
更加说明为什么要支持你的法官
the more reason to stand behind your chancellor.
我得走了
I got to go.
给你
Here.
窃听器装好了吗
So the bug's in place?
放在他的外套里了
It's in his jacket.
他应该不知道
I don't think he knows.
好样的
Good man.
真的吗
Am I?
这...这些...
Is this--is-- is any of this
真的值得让我去欺骗我爱的人吗
worth lying to someone I love?
如果是为了保护他 那就值得
It is if you're protecting him.
前提是他需要我的保护
Unless the person he needs protection from is me.
南侧走廊安全
South hallway's clear.
东侧也是
East is, too.
根据蒙蒂说的 密♥码♥
Knowing Monty, that password
会在五分钟后自动重置 所以
will automatically reset in 5 minutes, so--
我们要把握好机会
Let's make the most of it.
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我猜我们跟想象中一样聪明
Guess we are as smart as we think we are.
没错 派克没有保险箱 所以
Right. Pike doesn't have a safe, so--
亚哈小小的芯片制♥造♥机一定在这里的某个地方
Jaha's little chip-maker's got to be here somewhere.
这真是疯狂啊
This is all pretty crazy, huh--
地表人在大门前 下了最后通牒
Grounders at the gate, an ultimatum,
一条命换所有人的性命
one life to spare us all.
和以前有什么不同吗
How's that different from any other day around here?
我们之前也遇到过...
It's just, we've been here before...
当时是芬
You know, with Finn.
你记得的吧
You remember that, right?
我是说 我当时在韦瑟山
I mean, I--I was in Mount Weather,
但你 你记得芬死的时候
but you--you remember Finn dying
当时克拉克杀了...
when Clarke killed--
我进入光之城消除了我的痛苦
I entered the City of Light to relieve my pain.
我为什么会记得
Why would I remember that?
少说话 快去找 好吗 贾斯珀
Less talking, more looking, ok, Jasper?
我觉得你不记得
I think it's a good thing
糟糕的事 这样很好
you can't remember the bad stuff.
我也想要忘掉
That's what I want to forget.
如果有天早上我醒过来
If I could wake up one morning without thinking
能忘了玛雅的死
about Maya dying, you know,
如果我只记得美好的事情
if I could only remember the good stuff,
比如第一次牵她的手
like holding her hand for the first time
听我们最喜欢的歌♥
and listening to our favorite music,
就像当时芬送你项链的时候...
You know, like when Finn gave you that necklace--
它有这种效果吗
is that how it works,
当你回想着你们的初吻
you can think of your first kiss
只会感到快乐
and just be happy?
当然
Of course.
我的初吻
My first kiss.
这不是现在的重点
That's not important now.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表