剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Raven, you're not gonna bel--
他们对你做了什么
What'd they do to you?
他们什么都没做
They didn't do anything.
今天吓到了你我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I frightened you today.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你刚刚还求我们把那东西从你脑袋里弄出去
You were just begging us to get that thing out of your head.
我错了
I was wrong.
你可以自己亲眼看看
You can finally see for yourself.
你只需要...
All you have to do is--
他要带走雷文
He's taking Raven.
起来
Come on.
找到贾斯珀·约旦 把他带来这里
Find Jasper Jordan. Bring him here.
天哪
Oh, God.
这可不妙
That's not good.
抱歉要刮花你的车漆了 雷文
Sorry about your paint job, Raven.
贾斯珀
Jasper?
克拉克
Clarke.
贾斯珀 出什么事了
Jasper, what's going on?
上车
Get in!
不 你不明白 我必须见到林肯
No. You don't understand. I need to see Lincoln.
你才不明白 林肯已经死了
You don't understand. Lincoln is dead,
你要再不赶紧上车 我们也离死不远了
and we will be, too, if you don't get in now!
他们为什么开枪
Why are they shooting?
我不知道
I don't know.
林肯已经死了是什么意思
What do you mean, Lincoln's dead?
那不可能
That can't be.
你突然连"死了"都不知道什么意思
Suddenly you don't understand what dead means?
我需要他带我去露娜那里
I need him to take me to Luna.
只有他知道她在哪儿里...
He's the only one who knows where she--
闭嘴 我不在乎 好吗
Shut up! I don't care, ok?
你还真是死亡天使 不是吗
You really are the angel of death, aren't you?
快点 快点 快点
Come on. Come on. Come on.
好了
Yes! Uh!
妈妈
Mom.
只要雷文一醒过来
As soon as Raven wakes
我看清她周围的情况
and I see her surroundings,
我们就会找到他们
we'll find them.
到那时 我们会找到他们其他的同伴
When we do, we'll find the rest of their friends.
很好 如今方舟领地已沦陷
Good. Now that Arkadia has fallen,
我们将继续进行第二阶段
we'll move on to stage two.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表