剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Anger is our policy.
-是啊 -就是啊
- Yeah. - You bet.
如果如你所说 他们是来保护我们的
Now, if they're here to defend us, as you say,
那就让他们回去
then tell them to go home.
我们可以自我保护
We can defend ourselves.
-就是说啊 -对啊
- Right. Yeah. - Right.
你 你不属于这里
You, you don't belong here.
-他是他们的人 -是啊
- He's one of them. - Yeah.
-走 滚出去 -对
- Go on. Get out. - Right.
我儿子死了
My boy is dead!
-退后 -逮捕他
- Back off! - Arrest him.
住手
Stop!
住手 别闹了
Hey! Break it up.
我们不能自相残杀
We do not attack our own.
内讧只会削弱我们的力量
Fighting each other only makes us weak.
敌人不在这个营中
The enemy is not in this camp.
敌人在外面
The enemy is out there.
林肯 你没事吧
Lincoln, are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
林肯 你需要去医疗室
Lincoln, you need to go to medical.
在哪里跌倒
就要从哪里站起来
我们到底来干什么 贾斯帕
What the hell are we doing here, Jasper?
拜访老朋友
Visiting old friends.
你喝得够多了
I think you've had enough.
这才哪到哪
You have no idea.
有进该有出了
Time to give some back.
别告诉我这是...
Tell me this isn't what I--
不 不起诉
No. No charges.
林肯 我们得杀一儆百
Lincoln, we need to set an example.
说的没错
Yeah. We do.
他刚失去了儿子 马库斯
The man just lost his son, Marcus.
又不是林肯杀的
Lincoln didn't do that.
怎么了
What happened?
我说了不起诉
I said, no charges.
谢谢
Thank you.
他没什么大碍
He'll be fine.
农场站的人干的吗
Was it farm station?
那不重要
Doesn't matter.
因陀罗的军队就在墙外
Indra's army's outside the wall,
莱克萨又在峰会上解除了你的追杀令
and Lexa lifted the kill order on you at the summit.
也许她会重新接受我们 我们能离开的
Maybe she'll take us back. We can get out of here.
只有我留在这里 他们才能明白
The only way they're ever gonna see us
我们与阿兹哥达不同
as different from Azgeda is if I stay.
林肯 你能来翻译吗
Lincoln, you ok to translate?
尼克有点忙
Nyko's got his hands full.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia...
都会过去的
It'll pass.
天空人克拉克到了 女王陛下
您有何贵干
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我若是改变投票如何
What if I changed my vote?
你终于有点首领的样子了
Now you're thinking like a leader of your people.
你得先给我点保证
I would need so assurances first.
天空人会安然无恙
Skaikru will be safe.
我呢
And me?
与我有争执的是莱克萨 不是你
My quarrel is with Lexa, not you.
等解决了她
Once she's gone,
我就不需要瓦黑达的力量了
I won't need the power of Wanheda.
-好 -好吗
- Ok. - "Ok"?
你就不想为韦瑟山死去的那些人报仇吗
You don't want vengeance for the dead at Mount Weather?
我优先考虑活着的人
My priority is with the living,
不是死人
not the dead.
以血为盟
看来你学会了我们的誓言
I see you've learned our oath.
你接受吗
Do you accept?
以血为盟
等等
有毒
我们本可成为盟友 克拉克
Could've been allies, Clarke.
而现在 我宣布你和你的同伴
Instead, I declare you and your people
均为阿兹哥达的敌人
enemies of Azgeda.
安塔丽 把手伸出来
Ontari, hold out your hand.
我姑且留你一命
I'm letting you live for now
让你能给莱克萨送个信
to send a message to Lexa.
我有自己的夜之血脉
I have my own natblida...
而她将成为下一任司令
And she will be the next commander.
冰之国的司令
A commander from the Ice Nation?
这下奈娅的挑衅就说得通了
Now all of Nia's provocations make sense,
我们正中了她的下怀
and we played right into it.
她早知道你会接受她的挑战
She knew you would accept her challenge.
我从没见过那种颜色的血
I've never seen blood that color before.
这要从第一任司令说起
Goes back to the first commander.
任何一个夜之血脉的孩子被发现
When a nightblood child is found,
都要接到这里接受训练
they're brought here to be trained,
至少理应如此
or supposed to be.
你的传承不再安全
You legacy is no longer secure.
还来得及重选择代表你的勇士
There is still time to choose a champion.
你知道我不能
You know I can't do that.
-赫达 -退下
- Heda-- - Leave us!
泰特斯说得没错
Titus is right.
你正中她的下怀
You're giving her exactly what she wants.
只要我赢就不会
Only if I lose.
我知道你只是想帮我 克拉克
I know you're just trying to help, Clarke,
但你帮不上忙
but there's nothing you can do here.
我做不到眼睁睁看罗恩杀掉你
I can't just let Roan kill you.
如果我命该如此 你就必须做到
If that is to be my fate, you must.
你总想为所有人解决所有事
You're driven to fix everything for everyone,
但这件事你解决不了
but you can't fix this.
我必须自己完成
I have to do this on my own,
而你也要尊重我的选择
and you have to let me.
我不能袖手旁观 眼睁睁看你死
I won't just sit there and watch you die.
赫达
Heda...
时候到了
我们该道别了
Then this is good-bye...
暂时的
For now.
出口安全
Exit is secure.
我们谈谈韦瑟山吧
Let's talk about Mount Weather.
我知道你认为那是你的错
I know you think it was your fault.
所以你才辞职的吧
That why you resigned?
你是对的 那就是你的错
You're right. It was your fault...
但也是我的错
Mine, too.
纪念碑上刻下的每条失去的生命
Every life we honored at the memorial
都是因我们相信了一个地表人
was lost because we trusted a grounder.
是我说服你相信了她
I talked you into it.
我认识她 我为她做了担♥保♥
I knew her, and I vouched for her.
不 这不是你一个人的错
No. You don't get to own this one alone.
我知道他们是什么样的人
I knew what they were capable of,
但那次我放松了警惕
but I let my guard down one day,
结果导致35个人丧命
and 35 of my people died.
绝不重蹈覆辙
Never again.
绝不重蹈覆辙
Never again.
凯恩是个好人 我知道你们关系好
Kane's a good man-- I know you're close to him--
但是他不相信我们身处战争
But he doesn't believe that we're fighting a war.
他认为地表人可以自行解决
He thinks Grounders can police Grounders.
我的意思是 我们家园外的
I mean, out there in the woods
这片森林中 难道真有维和部队吗
outside our home with a peacekeeping force?
你想怎么做
What would you do?
不管怎样至少不会
What I wouldn't do...
等待他们来袭击我们
is wait for them to hit us.
侦查兵告诉我
My scouts tell me that they've got
他们只有三百名勇士 没有一支枪
300 soldiers and not a single gun between them.
我们只需要十个有志之士
10 highly motivated men with automatic rifles
几把自动步♥枪♥就能解决
is all it would take.
人我已经找到了
I've got the men.
你想让我帮你去找枪
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表