剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你不爽我下了那道击杀令吗
You're angry about the kill order.
是的
Yes.
除了执行封锁 你觉得我还有别的法子吗
How else would you have me enforce a blockade?
我们需要什么时候离开
So when we have to leave?
我们或许是画下了界限
We may be drawing line,
但是谁说过
but who's to say
你不能选择在线的另一边生活
you can't choose to stay on this side of it?
我告诉过你不许打扰她
有一个人可以
I know someone who might.
瓦黑达
Wanheda.
封闭将在黎明时生效
Blockade goes into effect at dawn,
我已安排好
I've made arrangement for you
你可以骑我们最快的马返回
to take one of our fastest horses.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实我已请求克拉克留下做客了
Actually I've asked Clarke to stay as my guest.
克拉克 请让我们单独说两句
Clarke, will you excuse us ?
在这神圣的日子里 我求你
On this sacred day, I beg you
不要忘记我对你的教诲
to remember my teachings.
爱是个弱点
Love is weakness.
当司令注定要孤独
To be commander is to be alone.
我不要再听这些
I will not hear this again.
你一定要听
Yes, you will.
你对克拉克的感情使你们都身陷危险
Your feengs for Clarke put both of you in danger.
你的击杀令一定会全面落实
Your kill order must be fully enforced.
如果你在乎克拉克 就把她送回家
If you care for Clarke, you will send her home.
这是确保你们安全的唯一做法
and it's the only way that you'll be safe.
别让她和科斯提娅一样为你的错误付出代价
Don't make her pay the price for your mistake as Costia did.
我的错误
My mistakes?
阿兹哥达把科斯提娅的头砍下
Azgeda cut off Costia's head
送到了我的床上
and delivered it to my bed.
即使如此 我还接纳他们加入♥联♥盟
And still I let them into my alliance.
我完全可以把情感与公事区分开
I'm more than cable of separating feelings from duty.
抱歉 莱克萨 我无意冒犯你
I'm sorry Lexa. I didn'mean to offend you.
你是有意的
Yes, you did.
但你是出于好意
But you also mean well.
我也知道 老师
And I know that, teacher.
需要我为克拉克的离开作安排吗
May I make arrangements for Clarke's departure?
这取决于克拉克
That's up to Clarke.
我知道你站在哪边 泰特斯
I know where you stand, Titus.
我来听从你的指示
你在浪费时间
Your are wasting your time.
我这没有任何指示
我需要你的指导 因陀罗老师
走开
Go away.
我需要那个收我做副手的女人
I need the woman I served as second.
我需要那个教我做自己的勇士
I need the warrior who taught me to be who I am.
我说了 快走开
I said, get out of here.
天空女孩
Sky girl.
因陀罗 求你了
Indra, please.
我要回去和对抗我自己的人
I'm going back to fight my own people,
那些把你弄成这样的人
the people who did this to you.
如果必要的话 我还要对抗我哥哥
I'll fight my own brother If I have to,
但我一个人做不到
but I can't do it alone.
你一句话 部落人就会...
One word from you, and trikru will...
看到了吗
You see?
即使是像你这样又慢又弱的人
Even someone as slow and as weak as you
都能把我按倒
can put me on my back.
我本该死在那里
I should have die on that field.
我们都会死
We all die.
你可以继续这样
You can either do that here,
自暴自弃
feeling sorry for yourself,
或者你可以跟我去报仇
or you come back with me and get your revenge.
你自己决定
The choice is yours.
不
No.
我会告诉你关于芯片的事 求你了
I'll tell you what you want to know about the chip, ok, please.
它和波拉利斯有关 对吧
It has something to do with Polaris, right.
它是空间站 我能证明给你看
It's the space station I can show you.
求你了 我能向你证明 求你了
Please. I could show you, please.
我猜你们觉得这是波利斯
I'm guessing you think it's "Polis"
是因为"拉"字在返程中被烧掉了
because the "A" and the "R," they burned off during re-entry.
看见没 看见了吗
You see? Ok. You see that?
我只看到一个为了活下去信口雌黄的家伙
All I see is a man who'd say anything not to die.
你说得没错 但这也是真的
That may be true, but so is this.
波拉利斯 这和我们的故事有关
Polaris, that's part of our story too.
它原来是我们的第十三空间站
It was our 13th station.
我的信仰与你们的信仰无关
My faith has got nothing to do with yours.
相信我 我没有信仰
Trust me, I have no faith.
但是请看 我能向你证明
But look. I can prove it to you.
世界末日
The end of the world.
蘑菇云
The mushroom cloud.
所以我们才要待在太空
That's why we had to stay in space.
你们称我们天空人 对吧
You guys call us skaikru, right?
这就是原因
That's why.
据说波拉利斯
Polaris, as the story goes,
它是唯一不愿加入我们的空间站
was the only station that would't join skaikru,
于是他们把它炸了
so they blew it up.
你说得真有趣 继续
That's a novel concept. Continue.
随你怎么说 我觉得也许这个女人
Anyway, I'm thinking that maybe this person,
她及时逃了出来
she somehow got out in time.
因为你看 这里她又出现了
Becaus-look-- here she is again.
她被那些人围着
She's there surrounded by all those --
我不知道那些人是谁
I don't know uh, I don'really know what those are.
初代夜之血脉
The first natblida.
夜之血脉 她就在那
Natblidas. And there--there she is,
天空上掉下的女人 对吧
this woman who fell out of the sky, right?
我的意思是 和我们一样
I mean, that's--that's just like us.
和你们一点都不一样
Nothing like you.
贝卡 听我说
Becca, I need you to listen to me.
我刚从美国空间站
I just received an emergency message
收到紧急通知
from the American Station.
俄♥国♥人和中国人都威胁要
Both the Russian and Chinese are threatening to stop
停止对接 因为我们...
docking maneuvers because we have...
贝卡 你在听我说吗
Becca, are you listening to me?
如果我们六十秒内不回到轨道
Alpha station is threatening to open fire
阿尔法站就要对我们开火
if we don't get back in line in the next 60 seconds.
他们会拿我们杀鸡儆猴
They will make an example of us.
指挥官 如果你不想让他们开火
Commander, if you don't want them to fire,
那就让我继续研究
then begin the new verse.
我们说过这个了
We've been through this.
一旦我们对接
The moment we dock,
其他的十二个空间站都会被你的人工智能所害
your A.I. infects the other twelve stations.
不能让这种事发生
That's not going to happen.
无论如何 这东西今天必须销毁
One way or another, that thing dies today.
现在快开门 好让我们抛掉它
Now open the damn door so we can float this thing
继续拯救人类的事业
and get on with saving the human race.
我就是在拯救人类
I am saving the human race.
贝卡 拜托 你在干什么
Becca, please. What are you doing?
我知道你想为阿莉犯下的事情赎罪
I know you want penance for what Alie did,
但这不是正确的办法
but this is not the way to get it.
说得对 我有很多要弥补
You're right. I do have lot to make up for.
让我来拯救我们吧
Let me save us.
波拉利斯 这里是阿尔法站
?Polaris, this is Alpha Station.
最后警告 你们有二十秒来服从命令
Last warning -- ?you have 20 seconds to comply,
否则我们就开火了
or you will be fired upon.
让麦克亚当斯指挥官开始对接
Tell Commander Macadams to start the maneuvers.
这是他的决定
This is his call...
不是我
not mine.
还有十秒 波拉利斯 开始对接
10 seconds, Polaris. Begin the maneuvers.
贝卡 你已经夺走了数十亿人的生命
Becca, you already have the blood of billions on you hands.
难道要拿我们剩下的人的生命来冒险
Is it worth risking the rest of us
只为了证明自己是对的吗
just to prove you're right?
-对不起 -倒数七秒
- I'm sorry. - 7...
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表