剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
altered her genes so her body wouldn't reject the implant.
初代赫达贝卡 第一任司令
Bekka Pramheda, the first Commander.
基因改造让她的血变成了黑色 对吗
The gene therapy made her blood black, didn't it?
-没错 -你怎么知道的
- Yeah. - How did you know that?
夜之血脉
Nightblood.
这就是它的起源
That's where it came from.
不知为何它变成了可遗传的基因
Somehow it became hereditary.
露娜就有
Luna has it.
所以我们必须要找到她
That's why we have to find her.
如果她能植入阿莉二代
If she can access ALIE 2...
她就能告诉我们如何阻止阿莉一代
She can tell us how to stop ALIE 1.
初代赫达贝卡
Bekka Pramheda gets
得到了赎罪的机会
her second shot at atonement.
回到连通大脑那段
Get back to the mind pathway.
如果阿莉用它把我们的大脑
If ALIE uses it to upload our minds
上传到光之城
to the City of Light,
那我妈妈就有可能还活着
then there's a chance my mom's still alive.
那得看你怎么定义"活着"了
That depends on your definition of "alive."
提高警惕 备好武器
Eyes sharp. Weapons hot.
我们就要到了
We're almost home.
米勒 请回答
Miller, come in.
哈珀 你在吗
Harper, you there?
我们还有两分钟就到了
Ride's two minutes out.
真是个好的开始
Good start.
方舟领地
我们两天前就离开了
We left two days ago.
为什么他们还没修好大门
Why haven't they fixed the gate?
也许因为根本没人会来修了
Maybe because there's no one here to fix it.
这就像座鬼城
It's like a ghost town.
米勒 你到底去哪了
Miller, where the hell are you?
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
也许他们也吞了芯片
Maybe they got chipped.
如果他们吞了芯片
If they got chipped,
他们就会在洞穴那等着我们
they'd have been waiting for us at the cave.
也许他们看到门开着
Maybe they saw the open gate,
就进去拿林肯的书了
went in for Lincoln's book.
也许你能不要再说"也许"了
Maybe you should stop saying "maybe."
如果他们吞了芯片
If they are chipped,
那阿莉已经知道我们要来了
ALIE already knows we're coming.
我们快去拿了书走吧
Let's get his book and get the hell out of here.
这方案我赞同
That's a plan I can support.
林肯
Lincoln.
关上门 把车掉个头
Close it up. Turn the rover around.
我们也许会需要迅速离开
We may need to get out of here quickly.
看起来他们起身就走了
Looks like they just got up and walked away.
我们得快点
We're in and out.
打包尽可能多的工具放进车里
Pack as much gear as you can into the rover.
我去拿地图
I'll get the map.
我和她一起去 不能有人落单
I'll, uh, go with her. No one should be alone.
你不想打包是吗
You don't want to load gear, huh?
一点也不想
Not even a little.
着什么急 他们不会回来的
What's the rush? They won't be coming back.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
阿莉的任务是让大家都吞下芯片
ALIE's mission is to chip everyone.
她没理由再回一个已经占领了的地方
It wouldn't make sense to return to a place she already took.
要是她知道有个去过光之城的人 你...
Might make sense if there were someone in that place...
会告诉我们这些事 她就有理由回来了
i.e., you--who could tell us stuff like that.
有道理 我们快打包工具吧
Good point. Let's load gear.
怎么了
What?
还记得你对我说一切都会好起来吗
Remember when you told me it--it gets better?
这是两码事
This is not the same thing.
你崩溃一下也没关系的 奥克塔维亚
You know, it's ok to fall apart a little, Octavia.
你爱他
You loved him.
战争结束之前
A warrior doesn't mourn the dead
战士是不会哀悼亡者的
until the war is over.
我在走廊等你
I'll wait in the hall.
露娜 我们来了
Luna, we're on our way.
地表人
Grounder.
贾斯帕
Jasper...
准备好向我证明你有多想我了吗
Ready to prove how much you miss me?
我认得其中几个玩意
I recognize some of this tech.
我猜猜
Oh, let me guess.
火种守护者也曾是你的顾客吗
Flame keeper was one of your customers?
她是谁
Who is this?
人称初代赫达贝卡
They, uh, call her Bekka Pramheda.
她是第一代司令
She was the first Commander.
贝卡
Becca.
拜托 别告诉我你真
Come on. Don't tell me you actually
信仰这种东西
believe in this religious crap.
寻求更高的东西
你确定没人会来吗
Are you sure no one will come in?
我看着像确定的样子吗
Does it seem like I'm sure?
大家都结一下手头的事
Everyone finish what you're doing.
来军械库和我汇合
Meet me at the armory.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's going on?
你们过来就知道了
You'll see when you get here.
-我们走运了 -这就去
- We just got lucky. - On our way.
等一下 把阿莉二代留下
Wait. Leave ALIE 2.
为什么
Why?
我好像知道怎么激活它了
I think I know how to activate it.
不需要夜之血脉吗
Without a nightblood?
这个部分写的是用于激活的
This section here codes for activation
口令代码
using a spoken passphrase.
你能读懂吗
You can read that?
不 你怎么读懂的
That's-- no. How?
这与我们使用的语言完全不同
None of our systems are in this language,
而你是笨程序员
and you're a lousy coder.
给
Here.
什么口令
What phrase?
上面没说 什么都有可能
It's doesn't say. It could be anything.
它曾在莱克萨体内 她应该知道
It was in Lexa, right? She would've known it.
莱克萨连自己是人工智能都不知道
Lexa didn't even know she was an A.I.
她不是人工智能
She wasn't an A.I.
只是被人工智能强化了思维而已
Her mind was just enhanced by one.
她不知道的原因应该是
I'm guessing the reason she didn't know
程序随着时间的推移退化了
was because the program degraded over time.
丢失了部分代码
Parts of it got lost.
好好想想 克拉克
Think, Clarke.
口令有可能是对莱克萨意义非凡的一段话
It might have been a phrase that meant something to Lexa,
她不断重复的话
words she said over and over again.
"血债必须血偿"
"Blood must have blood."
"血债必须血偿"
"Jus drein jus daun."
"寻求更高的东西"
"Seek higher things."
等等
Wait.
贝卡的书里净是些拉丁语
Becca's book is full of Latin phrases.
阿莉应该没让你学会拉丁语吧
I take it ALIE didn't leave Latin behind in your brain.
我学过点拉丁语
I studied some Latin.
"寻求更高的东西"
"Seek higher things."
"寻求更高..."
"Altiora...petimus."
不对 我再试试意译
No. Go for less literal translation.
"勇往
"Ascende...
直前"
superius."
怎么回事
What happened?
勇往直前
Ascenda superius.
别
Oh, hey, no.
它好像能感知到你的思想
It's like it sensed your mind.
火种到了没有夜之血脉的人身上
When someone without the blood takes the flame,
会害死他们
the flame takes their life.
好吧 那肯定还有别的办法
Ok. There must be another way
获得代码
to access the code, then.
没别的办法
There's not.
在找到宿主之前
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表