剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我们出生在宇宙中
?We were born in space.
他们告诉我们 地球不适宜生存
They told us the ground was uninhabitable,
但他们错了 我们从着陆那刻起
But they were wrong, and we've been fighting
就一直在为生存斗争
for our lives since the moment we landed.
我们中有些人被击溃了
Some of us have been broken by it,
但我们大多数还在这里
but most of us are still here,
寻找方舟上下来的其他幸存者
searching for other survivors from the Ark,
在荒野中建造
trying to build something real and lasting
真实而持久的地方 家园
out of the wilderness--a home.
我们的领袖们认为 要想活下去
Our leaders believe that to survive,
我们得和地表人和平共处
we need to make peace with the Grounders,
但和平在这里 只是异端
but peace is a foreign concept here.
我不进去了
I'm not going in.
那只会让我想起我是用什么方法
It's just gonna remind me of what I did
把他们带回来的
to get them here.
派克
Pike?
你们那有多少人
How many of you are there?
63人
63.
农场站离轨的时候的人数是这的三倍
Farm station left orbit with 3 times that number.
我们着陆时也是那么多人
We landed with that number, too.
冰之国的人极度残忍♥
The Ice Nation can be ruthless.
他们的女王想得到克拉克的力量
Their queen wants Clarke's power.
这是什么人
瓦黑达
Wanheda...
给我们女王的囚犯
你好 克拉克
Hello, Clarke.
"我不会见你"五个字你哪个字听不懂
What part of "I won't see you" was unclear?
我尊重你的意愿一周了 克拉克
I respected your wishes for a week, Clarke.
我们有更大的事情要商量
We've got bigger concerns.
你和我没什么可商量的
"We" don't have any concerns at all.
我们有
Yes, we do.
日落时我要与天空人举♥行♥峰会
I'm hosting a summit with skikru at sundown.
你会被交还回去
You'll be returned to your people.
你费了这么大劲抓我
You went to all that trouble to capture me
就为了放了我
just to let me go?
我费了那么大劲是为了救你
I went to all that trouble to save you.
知道我什么时候需要被救吗
You know when I could've used saving?
就是你把我丢在韦瑟山的时候
When you abandoned me at Mount Weather.
显然你并不需要我的帮助
Clearly, you didn't need my help.
是啊
Clearly.
你很生气 克拉克 但我了解你
You're angry, Clarke, but I know you.
你曾经的所作所为让你寝食难安
What you've done haunts you,
比起恨自己
and it's easier to hate me
恨我更容易
than to hate yourself.
我可以一起恨
Oh, I can do both.
如果换做是你
What would you have done
他们的首领向你提出了交易
if their leader had offered you the deal--
用我的同伴的命换你们的 你会怎么做
save your people at the price of mine?
你真的会做出不同的选择吗
Would you really have chosen differently?
我不会背叛朋友
I don't betray my friends.
但你已经背叛了
But you did.
韦瑟山里也有你的朋友
You had friends in Mount Weather.
他们的死也是你的错
Those deaths are on you, too.
唯一的区别是
The only difference is,
你是不知廉耻 而我别无选择
you have no honor, and I had no choice.
沉溺过去对谁都没好处
It helps no one to dwell on the past,
我也不是为了叙旧而来
and that's not why I'm here.
你没错 放你回去只是一部分
You're right. I'm not just letting you go back to your people.
我还有别的要求
I want something more.
我希望你的同伴成为我的子民
I want your people to become my people.
我向天空人提供了一个
I'm offering skikru the chance
加入我的联盟的机会
to join my coalition,
成为第十三个部落
become the 13th clan.
没人会敢再对付你们
No one would dare to move against you
因为那就等同于对付我
because that would be moving against me.
别来烦我 这跟我无关
Just leave me alone. I'm done.
懂吗 我离开了
Do you understand that? I left.
你摆脱不了真实的自己 克拉克
You can't run away from who you are, Clarke.
加入我吧
Join me.
向我臣服 你的同伴们就安全了
Bow before me, and your people will be safe.
向你臣服
Bow before you?
你根本不在乎我的同伴
You don't give a damn about my people.
我知道你为什么来了
I know why you're here.
我让你在韦瑟山显得软弱
I made you look weak at Mount Weather,
如今冰之国在利用这一点
And now the Ice Nation is exploiting that.
要是你想要瓦黑达的力量 就杀了我
Well, if you want the power of Wanheda, kill me.
拿走它
Take it.
否则就滚开
Otherwise, go float yourself
因为我绝不会臣服于你
because I will never bow to you.
恭迎司令大人
冰之国也要向司令大人行礼
司令应该向冰之国行礼
我们知道不能与敌人协约
司令不会向任何人行礼
退后 泰特斯
Stand down, Titus.
她甚至更喜欢说敌人的语言
你也要使用它
And you will use it, too,
以向今晚的客人表达敬意
In honor of our guests this evening.
坐下
Now sit.
我们还有更重要的事要讨论
We have more important matters to discuss.
没错
Yes. We do...
比如 为什么瓦黑达还活着
For example, why is Wanheda still alive?
如果这又是因为你的软弱
If this is your weakness again,
阿兹哥达愿意代劳
Azgeda will happily step in.
所以你们的军队才逼近波利斯吗
Is that why your army has moved so close to Polis,
因为你们认为司令软弱
because you believe the commander is weak?
那些只是军事训练
Oh, those are just military exercises.
训练
Exercises?
你们越过边境侵入了部落人的领地
You crossed the border into trikru land,
还带着一支将我们的都城
an army within striking distance
括入打击范围的军队
of our beloved capital.
那个错误很快就被改正了
A mistake that was quickly rectified,
这你们都知道
as you well know.
冰女王不是犯了错
The Ice Queen doesn't make mistakes.
她是在威胁
She makes threats.
没有再争论这件事的必要
There's no need to argue about this again.
请来我这边 我们私下谈谈
Please come join me. Let us speak in private.
我有个消息要告诉奈娅女王
I have a message for Queen Nia.
我很乐意为您传达
And I'll happily deliver.
还有谁要质疑我的决定吗
Would anyone else care to question my decisions?
很好 那我们开始吧
Good. Then let's begin.
《地球百子》
第三季 第三集
我们到波利斯城的边界了
We're at the Polis city limits.
从这开始 我们要步行
From here, we go on foot.
莱克萨的守卫马上就会过来
Lexa's guards will be here soon.
所有枪♥支♥和无线电放在车上
All guns and radios stay in the truck.
她的人会护送我们去参加峰会
Her people will escort us to the summit.
-尼尔森 -长官
- Nelson... - Sir.
-希尔 -是 长官
- Hill... - Yes, sir.
留在这里 看着无线电
Stay here. Man the radio.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
那是什么
What is that?
急救包
It's a med kit.
从韦瑟山拿的急救包
A med kit from Mount Weather,
那里可是杀死了他们数千同伴的地方
the place where thousands of their people were killed.
你不能带这个去波利斯
You can't bring this into Polis.
不要拿他出气
Don't take it out on him.
如果你想发火 冲我发
If you're gonna be mad, be mad at me.
让人搬进韦瑟山
Moving people into Mount Weather
可能会使我们整个议程毁于一旦
puts our entire agenda at risk.
你明知如此 却还是这么做了
You knew that, and you did it, anyway.
那你更希望我由着尼克去死吗
Would you have preferred that I let Nyko die?
我们之前谈过了
We're past that.
去进行医疗救助是一回事
Opening a hospital is one thing.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表