剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情提要
Previously on "The 100"...
血债不必血偿
她的行为向我们展示了一个新的未来
Her actions show us a promise for a new future.
贝拉米 这是个陷阱
Bellamy, it's a trap!
我找一样东西很久了
I've been looking for something for a long time.
我觉得我的代码的第二版本
I believe that version two of my code
被存放在方舟计算机系统的某处
is somewhe in the comter system of the Ark
为什么出了第二个版本
Why did there need to be a version two?
你出了什么问题吗
Was there something wrong with you?
她没出什么问题
No. Nothingwas wrong with her.
求你听我说
Listen to me, ok?
关于克拉克 我就知道这么多
I don't know anything more about Clarke, all right?
先不谈克拉克 告诉我这是什么
Forget about Clarke. Tell me about this.
我确定贝卡去了太空
I remain certain that Becca went into space.
不幸的是 看起来她不在组成方舟的
Unfounately, it appears tt she wasn't on any of the 12 stations
十二个空间站里的任何一个
that made up the ark.
但本应该有十三个
But there were supposed to be 13.
-继续讲 -我也希望我可以
- Tell me more. - I wish I could.
但我只知道有这件事发生...
All I know is that it happened...
它的名字叫波拉利斯
That is was called Polaris.
住手
Stop!
已经给你时间考虑了
Now you've had time to think,
我们能继续聊这个了吗
shall we continue our conversation abou this?
你前十次问我的时候
I've already told you everything I know
我就已经都告诉你了
the first 10 times you asked me.
你告诉我的事完全说不通
What you told me doesn't make any sense.
我们最神圣的象征怎么会在
How did a sky person come to be in possession
一个天空人手上
of our most holy symbol?
神圣 这就是个公♥司♥商标
Holy? It's a corporate logo.
错
Wrong.
这是我为其献上一切的司令的
This is the sacred symbol of the Commander
神圣象征
to whom I've dedicad my life.
你是怎么拿到的
Now, how did you get it?
我说过了 亚哈给的
Again, Jaha gave it to me.
你是说亚哈法官
This would be Chancellor Jaha.
没错 他说那是通往光之城的钥匙
Yes. He told me it was the key to the City of Light
只要我吞下去
and that if I swallowed it,
红裙女就会带我去
the woman in red would take mthere.
那个不是女人的女人
The woman who's not a woman.
没错
Yeah. That's right.
她是个电脑程序
She's a computer program,
但考虑到你向一堆垃圾祈祷
but I get that'hard for you to grasp
你可能很难理解
considering you pray garbage,
无意冒犯
no offense, obviously.
继续给我讲讲这个
Tell me more about this
曾终结世界的电脑程序
computer program that ended the world.
拜托 我也不知道任何细节
Come on. I don't have any details, ok?
在方舟上 他们只告诉我们
On the Ark, they just told us
都是国家战乱 政♥治♥斗争造成的
it was countries, politics.
我也很吃惊他们居然说错了
Big surprise, ?they we wrong.
科学日志 第128天
Science log, day 128.
97年前
人工智能的基础控制模块依旧不起作用
The A.I. basal control module continues to malfunction.
再刺♥激♥一次
Twitching again.
我还以为都解决了
I thought I had that under control.
神经接口是一切的关键
The neural interface is the key to everything.
如果破解不了 我们就得
If we don't crack that, then we might as well
重新从阿莉的代码开始了
go back to the ALIE code and start again.
随时都可以问她
We can always ask her.
贝卡 有急事
Becca, it's emergency.
我要马上和你通话
I need to talk to you right now.
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil.
贝卡 我要马上和你通话
Becca, I need to talk to you.
贝卡 她突破黑冰加密了
Becca, she got through the Black Ice encryption...
克里斯 慢点
Chris. Slow down.
我正在锁定信♥号♥♥
I'm locking in the signal.
阿莉逃出来了
It's AILE. She got out.
她进入网络了 正在破解系统
She's on the grid. She's cracking systems.
她刚刚突破了奥马哈美国战略指挥部的
She just got through portal security
门户安全协议
for StratCom in Omaha.
她想做什么
What is she doing?
她正在破解核武器发射密♥码♥
She's hacking nucular launch codes.
为什么
Why?
"人太多了"
"Too many people."
上传毒杀阿莉的"毒丸"病毒
Send ALIE's poison pill virus through the web.
快点 杀了她
Do it now. Kill her.
十分钟前我就上传了
I did that 10 minutes ago.
她堵住了我的一切上网途径
She's locked me out of everything.
克里斯 快去灯塔的地堡
Chris, get to the lighthouse bunker.
现在就去
Do it now.
博士们 地球上出事了
Doctors, there's a situation on the ground.
有27枚洲际弹道导弹从中国发射了
27 ICBMs have been launched from China.
没人知道原因 但真真切切发射了
No one knows why, but it's real.
目标都是美国
They're headed for the United States.
打开窗户
Open the window.
我已经让空间站的人去联♥系♥家人了
I've told the crew to contact their families.
如果你想和谁联♥系♥的话...
If there's anyone you need to talk to--
指挥官 我们终于接通了你妻子的电♥话♥
Commander, we finally got a hold of your wife.
我在 把电♥话♥接进来
I'm here. Patch her through.
-科尔 -艾米丽
- Cole? - Emily?
-我在 -谢天谢地 莎拉在你身边吗
- I'm here. - Oh, thank god. Is Sarah with you?
她也在 新闻里说的是真的吗
She's here, too. Is it true, what they're saying on the news?
是真的
Yes, it's true.
你能叫她一起听电♥话♥吗
Hey, can you put her on the phone with us?
我想让她听见我的声音
I want her to hear my voice. Please.
好的 她在这
Yes. Here she is.
爸爸
Daddy?
小宝贝
Hey, baby girl.
爷爷给我买♥♥了辆自行车
Poppy got me a bike.
你能教我骑吗
Can you teach me how to ride it?
当然 我会教你骑车 只要我们...
Of course. I'll teach you to ride it as soon as we--
信♥号♥♥丢失
Signal lost.
我到底做了什么
What have I done?
《地球百子》
第三季 第七集
我们在升♥天♥日聚在这里
We gather here on this Ascension Day
是为了缅怀在我之前的司令们
to honor the commanders that came before me,
他们将精神传承到我的身上
those who live on within me
我同样也会将精神传承给你们中的一员
as I will live on within one of you.
火种守护者承诺过我们可以进谏
泰特斯 这是做什么
Titus, what is this?
一些你需要知道的事 赫达
Something you need to hear, Heda.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia?
原谅我在这个神圣的日子闯入 司令
我是部落人赛门特
我来到这里寻求正义
你解释一下 为什么把天空人
奥克塔维亚当做囚犯
她是战俘 司令
带她来是为了让她证明她的同伴的罪行
什么罪行 发生了什么
What crimes? What happend?
天空人攻击了他们的村庄
Skaikru attacked their village.
你的同伴对我们派去保护你们的军队进行屠♥杀♥
Because their warriors were lost when your people
战士们因此而丧生
massacred the army we had sent to protect you,
他们的村庄毫无还手之力
their village was defenseless.
拜托了 司令
我请求你
为我们报仇
血债必须血偿
杀掉天空人
在议厅上你们要表现尊重
你怎么敢在升♥天♥日给我引发事端
How dare you bring this to me on Ascension Day?
引发事端的并不是我 赫达
I did not bring this here, Heda.
是你
You did.
无视我的建议 你将天空人划为第十三部落
Against my advice, you made Skaikru the 13th clan.
他们拒绝接受 屠♥杀♥了你数百名同伴
They rejtct this, murdering hundreds of your people
他们现在还曝尸在他们丧命的地方
and yet on the very field where they died,
你却决定原谅那群凶手
you decided to ?forgive the killers,
但是他的这次冒犯就是证据
but his provocation is proof.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表