剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
她真的在那里面吗
Is she really in there?
当然在
Of course she is.
司令
谁赢有那么重要吗
What does it matter who wins, huh?
听我说
I mean, listen to me.
如果你的女朋友真的是那东西
If your girlfriend really is in that thing,
那我们就没什么可担心的了 对吧
then we have nothing to worry about, right?
克拉克 趁我们还能走 快走吧
Clarke, let's just get out of here while we can.
重要的
It matters.
我辅佐过四任司令
I've served 4 Commanders as fleimkepa,
他们不管是智慧还是力量
none of them half as wise or strong
都不及部落人莱克萨的一半
as Lexa kom trikru.
事实上 她在继位之前
The truth is, she was all those things
就很聪明强壮
even before Ascension.
火种只会强化已经存在的东西
The flame deepens what's already there.
如果司令的灵魂真的选了安塔丽
If the spirit of the Commander should choose Ontari,
那冰之国就会掌控一切
the Ice Nation will control everything,
而天空人就会直面她的怒火
and skaikru will face her wrath.
他可真不是个乐观的人 是吧
Not really a silver-lining type of guy, is he?
那我们怎么能确保亚丁赢呢
So how do we make sure Aden wins?
他是莱克萨想选的人 你知道的
He was Lexa's choice. You know that.
那她就会选他的
And she will choose him.
那是什么
What's that?
胜利的号♥角
The victory horn.
谁吹响了胜利的号♥角
发生了什么事
What's going on?
这是什么意思
What is the meaning of this?
亚丁
Aden.
如果她看见你 她也会割下你的头
If she sees you, she'll have your head, too.
克拉克 我觉得我们该离开这里
Clarke, I think we should get out of here.
我赢了
I win.
带他来这是个错误
It was a mistake to bring him here.
他一直昏迷着
He was out the whole way,
我搜过他身 没有监听器
and I searched him for bugs.
你觉得我会让他们伤害你吗
You think I'd let them hurt you?
闭上你的嘴
Shut your mouth.
因陀罗 我们谈过了
Indra, we talked about this.
你在浪费时间 你这会都该到他们的营帐了
You waste time. You should be in their camp by now.
不 那等同于自杀 派克就等你去呢
No. It's suicide. Pike will be expecting you.
你们根本无法接近 但我可以
You won't get close. I can.
我们可以救他们 但我们必须合作
We can save them, but we have to work together.
要不是你 他们也不需要我们救
You're the reason they need saving.
或许是 但这改变不了你们
Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact
需要我的事实
that you need me.
我人生中第一次觉得
For the first time in my life,
你说的不对
that's not true.
小奥
O.
小奥
O.
我收到了你的讯息
Hey, I got your message.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我要跟你坦白一件事
I, um, have a confession to make.
我是内奸 布莱恩
I'm a spy, Bryan.
我一直在提供消息给...
I've been passing information for...
闭嘴
Hey, shut up.
我找到窃听器了
Found the bug.
你放的吗
You put it there?
你
You?
你为什么那么担心我要说什么 布莱恩
Why were you so afraid of what I might say, Bryan?
我们现在会处死叛徒
We execute traitors now.
对 是的 你有什么不满吗
Yeah. We do. You have a problem with that?
-纳特 -怎么 对派克不满
- Nate, I... - What, to Pike?
我知道 他在外面救了你一命
I know. He saved your life out there.
-你欠他的 -但我爱你
- You owe him. - Ok, but I love you.
你不能二者兼得
Yeah. Well, you can't have both of us.
这事你得感谢派克法官
You can thank Chancellor Pike for this.
你有五分钟
You've got 5 minutes.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我不会让你就这么死了的
I won't let this happen to you.
艾比 听着
Abby, listen.
任何帮助我们的人
Anyone caught helping us
逮到了都会被处死
will be condemned to death, too.
那我就不被他逮到
Then I won't get caught.
我求你了
Look. I'm begging you...
我求你了 不要那么做
I'm begging you, just don't--don't do it.
这里需要有人带领
Our people need someone here
我们的同伴走出黑暗
to show them a way out of the dark.
我不能再经历一次了
I can't do this again.
别让离别更加痛苦了
Don't make this any harder than it already is.
守卫
Guard.
慢点 罗恩 我们得和泰特斯谈谈
Slow down, Roan. We need to talk to Titus.
相信我 现在你的朋友泰特斯
Trust me, right now your friend Titus
正跪在安塔丽的面前呢
is on his knees in front of Ontari.
不 他绝不可能支持一个
No. There's no way that he'll support someone
趁孩子睡觉时砍下他们头颅的人
who hacked the heads off children while they slept.
反正那些孩子早晚得死
Yeah. Those children were marked for death, anyway.
你也会支持她
You'll support her, too.
她是冰之国的人
She's Ice Nation.
反正是要为了你的子民好
Whatever's best for your people,
是那样吗
is that it?
是 就跟杀了韦瑟山的
That's it, kind of like killing every man,
每个男人 女人和孩子
woman, and child in Mount Weather
对你的同伴最好一样
was best for yours.
说得有道理
That's not a bad point.
闭嘴 墨菲
Shut up, Murphy.
地道在这里
Tunnel's through here.
太棒了 谢谢
Ok. Great. Thank you.
我又救了你一次
Saved your life again.
我欠莱克萨赦免我的情现在还清了
My debt to Lexa for sparing mine's now paid.
下次见面我就不会这么友好了
Next time you see me won't be as friends.
我们不会离开的 是吧
We are not leaving, are we?
要走也要带火种走
Not without the flame.
本可以成功的
Could've worked.
死亡也可以让人们团结起来
Death can be an act of unity, too.
我们不被打倒
We don't break.
我们不显出恐惧
We don't show fear.
人们会记住的
The people will remember.
-法官到 -是时候了
- Chancellor on deck. - It's time.
他们是来带走我的
你们不许反抗
没有你 我没法保护他们
听我说 你是战士
好 打开门
Ok. Open the door.
要坚强
后退 后退
Back up. Back up.
站到墙边去 快点 我们走 走
Against the wall now. Come on. Let's go. Go. Go.
让路
Make way.
是 法官先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Chancellor.
我们走
Let's go.
快点
Come on.
目标开始移♥动♥
Package is on the move.
重复 目标开始移♥动♥
I repeat, package is on the move.
准备行动
We are a go.
她说的是囚犯
She's talking about the prisoners.
那是谁的声音
Whose voice was that?
OKS 你的队伍到位了吗
OKS, is your team in position?
OKS
OKS.
明白
Roger that.
我们已到位 准备截击
We're in position and ready to intercept.
天空人奥克塔维亚
Octavia kom skaikru.
长官 你是对的
Sir, you were right.
奥克塔维亚·布莱克来了 她还有同伙
Octavia Blake is here, and she's not alone.
跪下
On their knees.
你能确定她的位置吗
Can you confirm a location?
不能 长官
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表