剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
You're asking me to get you the guns.
-这是叛国 -这是为了生存
- That's treason. - That's survival.
外面的地表人肯定会袭击这个营地
The Grounders out there will attack this camp,
我们的领导者却不管不顾
and our leaders do nothing.
现在 我们可以出其不意
Right now, we have the element of surprise.
置若罔闻就是坐以待毙
We wait, we die.
如果他们说这是叛国
If they want to call it treason,
那我愿意来承担罪名
I'm willing to suffer the consequences
来拯救我的同伴
to save our people.
你呢
Are you?
一对一决斗
只有一个规则
至死方休
现在开始
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
我也是
Me, too.
你完了
You're done.
站起来
你要是死了
也不是作为王子死去
而是作为一个懦夫
赶紧动手吧
Get it over with.
血债必须血偿
女王死了
The queen is dead.
国王万岁
Long live the king.
国王万岁
Long live the king!
赫达 赫达 赫达 赫达
Heda! Heda! Heda! Heda!
赫达 赫达 赫达 赫达
Heda! Heda! Heda! Heda!
赫达 赫达 赫达
Heda! Heda! Heda!
是时候了
It's time.
你最好赶紧让开
You need to step aside right now.
你们拿枪要做什么
What are the guns for?
外面有一支军队
There's an army out there.
我们要在他们袭击我们之前袭击他们
We need to hit them before they hit us.
那只军队是被派来保护我们的
That army was sent to protect us.
有什么问题吗
Do we have a problem?
没有 我所做的一切从来都是为了大家
No. I have always done what is best for us.
我需要你相信我现在这么做也是
I need you to trust that I'm doing that now.
门罗
Monroe.
哈珀
Harper.
抱歉 林肯
Sorry, Lincoln.
你也是 林肯
You, too, Lincoln.
如果你想证明你是我们的一员
You want to prove you're one of us,
就让我们过去
Let us pass.
我不会让开
I'm not moving.
快让开 地表人
Get out of the way, Grounder.
把枪放下 快放下
Put guns down. Guns down!
听他的
Do what he says now.
地表人终于露出真面目了
So much for the good Grounder.
安静 汉娜
Quiet, Hannah.
你在保护哪边的人♥民♥ 林肯
Whose people are you defending here, Lincoln?
林肯 放下刀 我们可以和平解决
Lincoln, put down the knife. No one has to get hurt here.
我不能让你发动战争
Can't let you start a war.
我们已经处于战争中了
We're already at war.
你无法阻止
You can't stop this.
所有方舟领地的安保人员
All Arkadia security personnel,
到大门集♥合♥
report to the main gate.
所有方舟领地的安保人员 到大门集♥合♥
All Arkadia security personnel, report to main gate now.
你是怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
离开这 快走 离开这里
Move off here. Let's go. Clear the area.
冷静 人们
Calm down, people.
农场站的人 把枪放在地上 放下
Farm Station, guns on the ground, on the ground.
林肯 没事了 放了他
Lincoln, it's all right. Let him go.
你知道自己在干什么吗
What the hell do you think you're doing?
做你不敢做的事
What you didn't have the guts to.
这些人的武器是你给的吗
Did you arm these people?
守卫们 把他们关起来
Guards, take them to lockup now.
她在做什么 这是干什么
What is she doing? What is this?
你怎么能这么做
Come on. How can you do this?
所有人回到自己的住处
Everybody, back to your quarters.
-结束了 -一切都没结束
- It's over. - Nothing is over.
我们被一群想杀掉我们的战士包围着
We are surrounded by warriors who want us dead.
-够了 -不 还没完 差的远呢
- That's enough. - No. It isn't, not even close.
为什么你不告诉我们
Why don't you show us all
昨天地表人对你们做了什么
what you let the grounders do to you yesterday?
来啊 凯恩
Come on, Kane.
我认为正要选你当领导者的人们
I think that the people who are about
有权利知道真♥相♥
to vote for you have a right to know.
是的
We do.
告诉我们 凯恩
Show us, Kane.
这是司令联盟的标志
It's the mark of the Commander's coalition.
代表我们是第十三个部落
It means we are the 13th clan.
也意味着我们将并肩作战
It means we are in this fight together.
不 以前的农夫就是这样圈养家畜的
No. It's what farmers used to do to their livestock.
接下来就是送进屠宰场
Right before the slaughterhouse.
-没错 -我才不是地表人
- You bet. - I ain't no Grounder.
让派克当法官
Pike for Chancellor!
先生 您应该参加明天的选举
Sir, you should be on the ballot tomorrow.
够了
That's enough.
把他带走
Take him away.
-派克 -派克
- Pike! - Pike!
派克 派克
Pike! Pike!
派克 派克 派克
Pike! Pike! Pike!
派克 派克 派克 派克
Pike! Pike! Pike! Pike!
派克 派克 派克 派克 派克
Pike! Pike! Pike! Pike! Pike!
派克 派克 派克 派克
Pike! Pike! Pike! Pike!
你是怎么想的啊
What the hell were you thinking?
甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
艾比知道你把这些拿走了吗
Does Abby know you took these?
鉴于我是偷走的 应该不知道
Since I stole them, probably not.
今天是他们的纪念日 不是吗
It's memorial day, all right?
让我们...把他们播撒出去吧
Let's, uh, scatter them with the others.
芬的骨灰不该由你来撒
Finn's ashes aren't yours to scatter.
雷文呢
What about Raven?
再说了 既然艾比还留着这些骨灰
Besides, if Abby still has them,
那说明她是要留给克拉克的
it means she's saving them for Clarke.
谁在乎这会伤害到谁 对吗
Who cares who it hurts, right?
只要是贾斯珀想要的 那就去别人的
Yeah, whatever Jasper wants, and screw the rest of us.
不 不是 是去克拉克的
No. No. Screw Clarke.
你们两个
You are both
在我看来都是造成大屠♥杀♥的凶手
mass murderers, as far as I'm concerned.
我理解她为什么这么做
I get why she did it
以及贝拉米为什么要帮她 可你...
and why Bellamy helped her, but you...
玛雅也是你的朋友 她是我的...
Maya was your friend. She was my...
你们怎么能
How is it that you
抹去了一个文明
can wipe out an entire civilization,
却只有我一人夜里无法入睡
yet I'm the one that can't sleep at night?
你怎么可以做到心安理得
How--how can you just be fine?
我没有心安理得
I'm not fine!
就因为我没有每晚
Just because I'm not drinking myself
喝得酩酊大醉
into a stupor every night,
并不代表我心里不难受
doesn't mean I'm not screwed up,
但我们别无选择
but we had no other choice.
你听见了吗 芬 他觉得自己很无辜
You hear that, Finn? He thinks he's innocent.
-没人是无辜的 -好吧 去你的
- None of us is innocent. - Ok. Float you!
三个月了
For 3 months,
我看着你作践自己
I've watched you torture yourself
作践你周围的所有人 尤其是我
and everyone around you, mostly me,
我受够了作你的出气筒
but I'm done being your punching bag.
你要么振作起来
Either you pull yourself together
开始新的生活
and get on with your life,
要么就自生自灭吧
or you fall apart alone.
说完了吗
Are you done?
我想念我最好的朋友
I miss my best friend.
他也在那天死掉了
He died that day, too.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表