剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100."
卡尔·埃莫森
Carl Emerson,
帮我带句话给你们的首领
I have a message for your leader.
只要我的人没获得自♥由♥ 我就不会停
I will not stop until my people are free.
如果你不放了他们 我会在五层释放射线
If you don't let them go, I will irradiate level 5.
我们都经历了痛苦 有些是伤病
We all have pain. Some of it is physical.
它能令痛苦消失
It'll make it go away.
该回去工作了 雷文
Time to get back to work, Raven.
光之城是真的
The City of Light is real.
这东西就能带我去光之城
And that's supposed to take me to the City of Light?
我们找你好多天了
神圣的符号♥
站起来
On your feet.
外面的地表人肯定会袭击这个营地
The Grounders out there will attack this camp.
置若罔闻就是坐以待毙
We wait, we die.
这里是我们的领地了
This land is ours now.
反抗 就是死路一条
Resist, and you will be greeted by death.
但我们就站在一场
Here we stand on the brink
你可以阻止的战争的边缘
of another war, a war you could stop.
血债不必血偿
Blood must not have blood.
没事的 你没事
Hey, hey, it's ok. You're ok.
你梦到了什么
What were you dreaming about?
我之前的司令们
Commanders before me.
他们在梦中对我说话
They speak to me in my sleep.
我看见他们的死
I saw their deaths...
死于战场 死于刺客之手
At war, at the hands of an assassin.
只是个噩梦
It was just a nightmare.
不 不 这是警告
No. No. It's a warning.
他们觉得我在背叛他们的遗训
They think I'm betraying their legacy.
血债血偿一直是
Jus drein jus daun has always,
我们的处事之道
always been the way of our people.
听我说
Listen to me.
停战不是背叛
A cease fire is not a betrayal.
你在战场上做的决定
What you did on that battlefield
阻止了一场战争
stopped a war.
未来你的遗训就是和平
Your legacy will be peace.
那个...
Oh, um, that's, um...
还没画完
It's not finished yet.
进来
Enter.
原谅我 赫达
Pardon me, heda.
我没料到你在忙
I didn't realize you were busy.
你要告诉我那盒子里什么吗
Are you going to tell me what's in the box, or not?
抱歉
Forgive me.
这是阿兹哥达的罗恩国王送来的礼物
This is a gift from King Roan of Azgeda
给瓦黑达的
for wanheda.
信使说 这不仅能
The messenger said this is both proof
表明阿兹哥达对联盟的忠心
of Azgeda's loyalty to the coalition
也是一个未解之谜的答案
and an answer to a yet-unanswered question.
请允许我
May I?
打开
Open it.
埃莫森
Emerson.
拦住他 把他从这带走
Stop him! Get him out of here!
把他关进笼子
Put him in a cage now!
我没事
I'm fine.
《地球百子》
第三季 第六集
搞定了吗
We done here?
十米外再取一次 我就完工了
10-meter draw, and I'm good.
派克的手下还在
Pike's detail is still at it...
取泥土和水源的样本
Soil and water samples.
知道他们要做什么吗
Any idea what they're up to?
不 但看他们带了那么多武器
No, but considering how heavily they're armed,
他们应该不想让任何人知道
I don't think they want anyone to find out.
-糟了 -怎么了
- Crap. - What?
有个地表人的孩子 等会
There's a Grounder kid. Hang on.
你好
Hello there.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
我们不能放他走
We can't let him go.
他会告诉他的同伴他看到了什么
He'll tell his people he saw us.
奥克塔维亚 请回答
Octavia, please respond.
汉娜
Hannah.
包抄过去 跟我来
Fan out. With me.
奥克塔维亚 你在吗
Octavia, you there?
他们在围捕那个孩子
They're going after the kid.
我去阻止他们
I'm trying to cut them off.
分头找
Split up.
我们跟丢了
We lost him.
原路返回河边找
Double back towards the river.
他跑不远
He can't have gotten far.
不客气
You're welcome.
-凯恩 -我在 你还好吗
- Kane. - I'm here. You ok?
你得去弄清楚现在派克究竟要做什么
You need to find out what Pike is up to right now.
无论是什么 他们都宁愿
Whatever it is, they were willing
杀掉一个孩子来保密
to kill a kid to keep it quiet.
我们马上去查 你自己小心
We're on it. You stay safe.
现在呢 疼吗
How about now? Anything?
不 一点都不疼
Nope. All good. Pain's gone.
你的腿...
Hmm, your leg's...
还是不好使 我知道
Still doesn't work. I know.
只是不疼了
I just don't hurt anymore.
等一下
Hey, hold on.
瞳孔都不放大
Pupils aren't dilated.
亚哈给了我通往光之城的钥匙
Jaha gave me the key to the City of Light,
艾比 不是毒品
Abby, not drugs.
我们先看看验血结果怎么说吧
Yeah. Let's see what the blood tests say.
我还以为你会为我高兴呢
Thought you'd be happy for me.
我当然高兴
I am.
只是疼痛这么快就平息了很反常
It's just unusual for pain to subside this quickly.
我通过检查了吗
Uh, so am I all clear?
显然是啊
Apparently.
告诉辛克莱 我说
Let Sinclair know that I said
你可以回去工作了
it was ok for you to go back to work,
但如果我在那些检查中发现任何异样
but you're benched again if I find
你还是得暂停工作
anything abnormal in those tests.
不会的 谢了 医生
You won't. Thanks, doc.
你别过去了 以免里面有人
You step aside in case someone answers.
我说了 没人在
I told you, no one's home.
怎么了
What?
我敢打赌你在方舟上逮捕我的时候
Bet you didn't think we'd be breaking the law together
一定没想到我们有天会一起犯法吧
when you arrested me on the Ark, huh?
这不是闹着玩 纳特
This isn't a game, Nate.
如果我们不搞清楚派克要做什么
If we don't find out what Pike's up to,
会有更多的人死亡的
more people will die.
那我们就别被抓住
Then let's not get caught.
派克法官 你好
Chancellor Pike, good to see you.
你把它藏到隐蔽的地方 别被人发现
Hey, you put it somewhere smart, out of sight.
我给你争取一点时间
I'll buy you some time.
你在这啊
There you are.
我们得谈谈亚哈到处在发的这些玩意
We need to talk about these things Jaha's distributing.
不 不必 那是艾比的事
No, we don't. That's Abby's department.
我还有更要紧的事要操心
I have much more immediate concerns.
比如那些被关押的地表人吗
Like the imprisoned Grounders?
是扣留 这样大家都安全
Interned for their safety as well as ours.
他们来寻求我们的帮助
They came in for our help.
如果我们没办法帮
If we're not gonna give it to them,
我们至少也该送他们回家
we should at least send them home.
他们会碍事
They're a liability.
放他们走 他们会把对我们所知
Let them go, ?they'll tell their people
全都告诉同伴 包括我们的防御和能力
what they know about us-- our defenses and capabilities.
我们说的可是林肯
We're talking about Lincoln here.
不 我们说的是敌人
No. We're talking about the enemy.
不是所有地表人都是敌人
Not all Grounders are the enemy.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表