剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Then you report back here. Can you do that?
我简直是为此而生的
I was born for this.
马库斯·凯恩 速至法官办公室报告
Marcus Kane, report to the Chancellor's office.
马库斯·凯恩 速至法官办公室
Marcus Kane to the Chancellor's office.
我们的目标是在周围尽可能多地
Our goal is secure access to water and arable land
部署防御地形 保证安全充足的水源和耕地
with defensible terrain on as many sides of us as possible.
方舟领地为中心方圆十五公里的范围
A 15-kilometer perimeter around Arkadia
应该足够了
should be sufficient.
十五公里
15 kilometers?
长官 那里有地表人的村庄
Sir, there's a Grounder village.
那毫无疑问会成为他们报复性袭击的
Which will, no doubt, be the staging area
集结待命点
for a retaliatory attack.
扫除掉它是我们的当务之急
Clearing it will be our first order of business.
那个村庄在哪里
What's the location of the village?
扫除那个村庄吗
Clear the village?
让我们单独谈谈
Give us the room.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
凯恩和林肯在外面候着了
Kane and Lincoln are waiting outside.
我想你会想把这个拿回去
Thought you might like this back.
你有什么要和我说的吗
Do you have something to say to me?
我们过分了
We went too far.
我知道这看起来很残酷
I know it seems harsh,
但我们不能留下活口
but we don't leave survivors.
我们没有医疗补给来治疗他们
We don't have the medical supplies to treat their people,
也不能冒险等他们回来杀我们
and we can't risk them coming back to kill us.
我们都很快领悟到
You know, we've all learned pretty quickly
战争会让我们
that war causes us to do things
做下我们整个余生都会要想忘却的事
that we'll spend the rest of our lives trying to forget.
我能给你唯一的忠告
The only advice I can give you
就是想想我们今天救下的人
is to think about the lives we saved today,
而不是我们失去的人
not the ones that were lost.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他可以见你们了
He's ready for you.
外面到底发生了什么
What the hell happened out there?
我们做了必须做的事
We did what we had to do.
醒一醒
Wake up.
你们袭击了一支来帮助我们的队伍
You attacked an army that was there to help us.
你们杀害了无辜的人
You murdered innocent people.
这就是现在的你吗
Is that who you are now?
韦瑟山之后你觉得自己无法面对自己
You thought you couldn't live with yourself after Mount Weather.
你们刚刚挑起了一场会害死我们所有人的战争
Well, you just started a war that'll kill us all.
是你要醒一醒 别和我说
You need to wake up, and don't tell me
阿兹哥达和部落人有什么不同
the difference between Azgeda and Trikru.
在你们落地之前
Trikru killed 37 of my friends
部落人就杀了我37个朋友
before you even touched the ground.
我们没有挑起任何事
We didn't start anything.
是他们
They did.
他们
They?
你懂我的意思
You know what I meant.
我以前懂
I used to.
迪娜状况更加差了
Danae's still getting worse.
每两个小时打一次抗生素
Antibiotics every two hours.
有情况就通知我
Keep me updated.
-怎么回事 艾比 -雷文 冷静
- What the hell, Abby? - Raven, calm down.
-我知道你不高兴 -不高兴
- I know that you're upset. - Upset?
我刚去上班就发现你把我开除了
I just showed up for work and found out you fired me.
我不会开除别人
I don't fire people.
说我没通过治疗和开除有什么分别
Not clearing me medically is the same damn thing.
来 坐下
Come on. Let's go sit down.
不要 我不需要坐下 我的腿没事
No. I don't need to sit down. My leg is fine.
不 不是
No, it's not,
参与巡逻 守卫围墙
and riding a patrol and working that wall
只会让情况更糟
are making your conditions worse.
那要怎样
So what,
什么都不做
do nothing?
我的腿就会好了吗
That's gonna make my leg heal?
不 你的腿永远都好不了
No. Your leg is never gonna heal.
我们是要减轻你的痛苦
Our goal is pain reduction--
就是这样 如果你一直这么透♥支♥自己
That's it--and if you keep pushing this hard,
我们连这都做不到
even that's not gonna happen.
你还是能派上用场
You can still be useful.
他们没少忙啊
They've been busy.
欢迎回家 塞隆尼斯
Welcome home, Thelonious.
我们出发吧
Let's begin.
奥坦 跟上
Otan, stay close.
开门
Open up!
方舟领地
我没料到会是这般景象
I didn't see that coming.
戒备好大门
I want people on that gate.
亚哈法官
Chancellor Jaha?
长官 很高兴见到你
Sir, it's good to see you.
肖恩·吉尔默 农场站成功着陆了吗
Shawn Gillmer? Farm station made it?
没全活下来 长官
Not enough of us, sir.
把手举起来
Hands where I can see them.
没关系 他跟我一起来的
It's ok. He's with me.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir.
地表人不可入营
No Grounders through the gates,
是法官的命令
Chancellor's orders.
我说了他是跟我一起的
I said, he's with me.
让他把背包给我
Tell him to hand over the pack,
立刻
right now.
住手 不
Hey, stop it. No!
奥坦
Otan!
快 我们拿下他
Come on. We're taking him.
奥坦
Otan!
停火 急救员 我们需要急救员
Hold your fire. Medic! We need a medic!
这是我的
This belongs to me.
是他冲过来抢我的枪
He was going for my gun.
你会没事的 奥坦
You'll be all right, Otan.
去光之城
Go to the City of Light.
阿莉在那边等着你
Alie will be waiting for you on the other side.
这里 快
Right over here. Hurry.
塞隆尼斯
Thelonious?
他死了 很抱歉
He's gone. I'm sorry.
不必
Don't be.
死亡不是终结
Death is not the end.
再见到你很高兴 艾比
It's good seeing you, Abby.
你还好吗
You there.
我是个老实人 但...
要是你不能继续走了
你的鞋就归我了
我朋友会留着他的鞋子 谢谢你的关心
但如果你不反对的话
你的也归我们了
你真是够久的
?Took you long enough.
祝你亲眼看着自己所爱被狼吞食
他说什么
What did he say?
他说你真是个可爱的小偷
He said you're cute for a thief.
是啊 很可惜他不是我喜欢的类型
Yeah. Well, too bad he's not really my type.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
不用担心约翰·墨菲
Oh, don't worry about John Murphy.
那孩子是个斗士
That boy's a fighter.
那其他的呢
And the others?
你离开的时候带了十二人 塞隆尼斯
You left with 12 people, Thelonious.
凯恩
Kane.
欢迎回来 我的朋友
Ah, welcome home, my friend.
你的制♥服♥呢
Where's your uniform?
派克刚刚解除了我的指挥权
Pike just relieved me of my command,
也剥夺了林肯的守卫资格
stripped Lincoln of his commission.
你总是来得这么巧
You always did have good timing.
艾比和我说过了
Abby caught me up.
选举的事我很遗憾 马库斯
I'm sorry about the election, Marcus.
别说选举了
Forget the election.
你离开那天预言的战争
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表