剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情提要
Previously on "The 100"...
我哥已经站错队了
My brother is on the wrong side.
小奥 对不起
O., I am so sorry.
你对我而言已经死了
You're dead to me.
你想要回你的记忆
You wanted your memories back.
我还给你
Here they are.
不 我投降
No! I submit!
我要和雷文谈谈
I want to talk to Raven.
雷文在光之城
Raven's in the City of Light.
不 不 不不不 住手
No. No, no, no, no, no! No! Stop!
如果你想救雷文
If you want to save Raven,
只要吞下钥匙就行
all you have to do is take the key.
他要带走雷文
He's taking Raven.
找到贾斯珀·约旦 把他带来这里
Find Jasper Jordan. Bring him here.
克拉克
Clarke.
上车
Get in!
妈妈
Mom.
只要雷文一醒过来
As soon as Raven wakes
我看清她周围的情况 我们就会找到他们
And I see her surroundings, we will find them.
到那时 我们会找到他们其他的同伴
When we do, we'll find the rest of their friends.
如今方舟领地已沦陷
Now that Arkadia has fallen,
我们将继续进行第二阶段
we'll move on to stage two.
贾斯珀 拜托 和我谈谈吧
Jasper, please talk to me.
我救了你
I saved your life.
你根本不配活着
It's more than you deserve.
我妈妈让他们冲我开枪
My mother let them shoot at me.
我一点也不意外
I can see the appeal.
别说了 赶紧寻找洞穴
Stop talking and look for the cave.
辛克莱说过洞穴在这附近
Sinclair said it would be around here somewhere.
我也不明白
I don't understand it, either.
绝对是那些芯片的问题
It's something about those chips.
再过不久就能知道了 做好准备
We'll know soon enough. Be ready.
小奥 等等 你不能走
O., wait. You can't just leave.
看我怎么走
Watch me.
你也听见贾斯珀在无线电上说了
You heard what Jasper said on the radio.
方舟领地很危险
Arkadia is not safe.
贾斯珀听起来像是疯了
What Jasper said sounds insane.
派克不在 我能保护自己
Pike's gone. I can handle myself.
地表人会把死者火化
Grounders burn their dead.
我知道 那又如何
I know that, and then what?
-你要去哪里 -你不配知道
- Where you gonna go? - You don't get to ask me that.
要怎么做你才会相信我是站在你这边的
What more do I have to do to prove that I am on your side?
让林肯回来
Bring Lincoln back.
你整天玩无间道
Turning play game does not make you
可算不上什么好人 贝拉米
one of the good guys, Bellamy.
你那么做是为了救我
You did that to save me,
并不是因为你认为派克对地表人的
not because what you thought pike was doing
所作所为是错的
to the grounders was wrong.
地表人想把我们活活饿死
The grounders were starving us out.
那是因为你屠♥杀♥了
Because you massacred an army
他们派来保护我们的军队
that was sent to protect us.
那支军队随时可能攻击我们 你知道的
That army could've attacked us at any time, and you know it.
但他们没有 是你攻击了他们
But they didn't attack. You did that.
你感到受伤 你就大打出手
You were hurting, and you lashed out,
那就是你会做的事
because that's what you do.
后果非常严重 贝尔
There are consequences, Bell.
许多人受伤
People get hurt.
许多人死了 你的同伴
People die, your people.
门罗死了 林肯也死了
Monroe's dead. Lincoln is dead.
他们来了
They're here.
需要你们的帮助
Need your help!
在她醒来之前快把她带进里面
We have to get her inside before she wakes up.
有人跟踪你吗
Were you followed?
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I--I don't know.
把她交给我
Give her here.
去山脊那边 如果有人跟踪就用无线电联络
Get to the ridge. Radio if you spot anyone following.
哈珀 我们留下来守卫
Harper, we'll stay here on watch.
奥克塔维亚 来吧 我们需要你
Octavia, come on. We need you.
挪出个地方
Clear some space.
她究竟出什么事了
What the hell happened to her?
无线电上我和你说了
I told you on the radio.
雷文已经不再是雷文了 方舟的所有人都是
Raven is not Raven anymore. None of them are.
亚哈给所有人都吃了芯片
Jaha has been chipping everyone.
贾斯珀说的是真的 我亲眼所见
Jasper's right. I've seen it with my own eyes.
我不需要你的帮助 好吗
I don't need your help, all right?
先别激动 解释下
Just take it easy and explain.
亚哈用芯片来控制所有人
Jaha is using the chips to control everyone.
你吞下芯片 就被改造了
You swallow it, and it changes you.
你会忘了自己是谁
You forget who you are,
接着你会看到叫阿莉的女人
and then you see this thing ALIE,
只是她并不是真的存在
only she's not really there.
她让雷文自己割腕
She made Raven slit her own wrists.
雷文曾想把她赶出自己的头脑
She was trying to get it out of her head.
我也想帮她 可是...
I was trying to help her, but--
我们现在来帮她 她有说该怎么做吗
Ok, so let's help her now. Did she say how?
她准备搭建某个东西
She was working on building something.
需要用到我们过去的旧手环
She needed one of our old wristbands,
但亚哈把所有手环都毁了
but Jaha destroyed all of them.
等等
Wait a second.
那东西看起来像这个吗
Does it look like this?
就是那个
There it is...
不太像
Not exactly.
我的程序的第二代版本
Version two of my program.
找出你自己现在在哪里
Find out where you are now.
别让她跑了
Don't let her get away!
周围都是树 我什么也看不见 不
It's just woods. I can't see anything. No.
我需要知道你的位置
I need to know your location.
找个地标
Find a landmark.
放开我
Let me go!
如果雷文发现我们在哪
If Raven finds out where we are,
阿莉也会
so will ALIE.
她会来找她
She'll come for her.
麻醉剂 最后一剂了
Reaper stick, last dose.
我们得走了
We have to go.
为什么 阿莉不知道我们在哪
Why? ALIE doesn't know where we are.
因为我知道我们可以去哪找到手环
Because I know where we can get a wristband.
《地球百子》
第三季 第十一集
我去和她谈谈
I'll talk to her.
我跟你一起去
I'll go with you.
我还以为你说她是朋友呢
I thought you said she was a friend.
我们会搞定的 待在这里
We'll handle it. Just stay here.
这里不欢迎天空人 瓦黑达
Skaikru is not welcome here, Wanheda.
奈拉 怎么了
Niylah, what's wrong?
她快醒了 快
She's waking up! Hurry.
我们得让她进去
We have to get her inside.
你父亲在吗
Is your father here?
我父亲死了
My father's dead,
他在被派去保护你们的军队里
part of an army killed by your people
然而却死在你们手上
while trying to protect you.
-奈拉 拜托 -不行
- Niylah, please. - I said no.
我们没时间干耗了 走开 走开
We haven't got time for this. Move. Move!
带她进去
Get her in there.
我告诉过你的 我妈妈来过
I told you, my mom was here.
如果她吃了芯片 阿莉就知道了
If she was chipped, ALIE would know.
所以我们才要把她放到后面
That's why we're putting her in the back.
穿过那里
Through there.
好
All right.
把她绑在床上
Tie her to the bed.
没事的 抓住她
It's ok. Hold her.
没事的 没事的
It's ok. It's ok now.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表