剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
and damages relationships between friends and lovers.
要是我告诉你们
What if I told you that there's
有种简单方法能消除痛苦呢
a simple way to eliminate that pain?
我觉得你在扯淡
I'd say you're full of crap.
没有什么简单方法能消除痛苦
There's no simple way to eliminate pain,
你知道的
and you know it.
她承受了很多痛苦
So much suffering.
如果我们说服她 其他人也会跟随的
If we get her, the others will come.
这可以令痛苦消失
This can make it go away.
别胡扯了
Heh. Please.
这是通往光之城的钥匙
The key to the City of Light,
通往救赎和解脱的钥匙
to your salvation and relief.
好吧
Ok. Ok.
你要告诉这些人什么
You're telling these people what,
他们吞了这个
that they swallow that, and they'll be living
就能余生活在快乐城里吗
in happy town for the rest of their lives?
你真该为自己感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
-我们需要她 -她还没准备好
- We need her. - She's not ready.
我就在这等你
I'll be here when you are.
向前走
Kindly move forward.
直走 走
Straight ahead. Move.
赶快走 快点
Pick up your feet. Come on.
林肯 林肯
Lincoln. Lincoln.
我没事 别和他们打起来
I'm ok. Don't fight this.
他是对的
He's right.
林肯 到底发生了什么事
Lincoln, what the hell is going on?
我们要拘禁地表人
We're interning the Grounders.
林肯在这里是因为他在医务室捣乱
Lincoln's here because of a disturbance in sick bay.
最后一个 我们走
Last one. Let's go.
-你怎么回事 -奥克塔维亚...
- What's happening to you? - Octavia...
我看到你和派克对莱克萨的军队做了什么
I saw what you and Pike did to Lexa's army.
贝拉米 你们杀了所有人
Bellamy, you killed everyone.
-小点声 -怎么了
- Keep your voice down. - What's wrong?
你难道不为自己屠♥杀♥了
You're not proud of massacring an army
一整支援军而自豪吗
that was here to help us?
我们要吵也不能在这吵
We're not doing this here.
好 那我们出去说 我还有好多要说
Good. Then let's go because I'm not even close to done.
你要小心点 小奥
You need to be careful, O.
如果你再这样下去 我就保护不了你了
If you keep this up, I won't be able to protect you.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the warning.
我说真的 你看看你自己
I'm serious. Look at yourself.
别再扮什么地表人了
It is time to stop playing Grounder
不然受伤的是你自己
before you get yourself hurt.
我没有在扮 这就是真实的我
I'm not playing anything. This is who I am.
你是我哥
You're my brother.
不需要我来告诉你吧
I shouldn't have to tell you that.
我的任务完成了
Now I'm done.
别怪奥克塔维亚
Go easy on Octavia.
是我求她带我进入营地的
I had to beg her to get me into camp.
你来这干什么 克拉克
What are you doing here, Clarke?
我想和你谈谈
We need to talk.
你决定了啊
Oh, you've decided that,
趾高气昂的瓦黑达
the mighty Wanheda
为了地表人抛弃自己的同伴
who chose the Grounders over her own people,
在我们去营救你时背弃我们
who turned her back on us when we came to rescue you.
现在你却要来谈话
Now you want to talk.
我来这是要告诉你
I came here to tell you
冰之国已经付出了代价
that the Ice Nation has paid a price.
他们对韦瑟山的袭击
Justice has been served
已经得到了正义的裁决
for the attack on Mount Weather.
我来是想告诉你 这一切都结束了
I came here to tell you it's over.
你又来这一套
There it is again.
你怎么能决定这一切的结束
Why do you get to decide it's over?
我们做了我们该做的
We did our part.
我们
We?
莱克萨和我
Lexa and I.
冰女王已经死了
The Ice Queen is dead.
问题已经解决了
The problem was solved,
然后你却让派克摧毁一切
and then you let Pike ruin everything.
你到底是来干什么的 克拉克
Why are you here, Clarke?
方舟领地必须纠正错误
Arkadia needs to make things right,
否则莱克萨和十二个部落会灭掉我们
or Lexa and the twelve clans will wipe us out.
让她试试看
Let her try.
请你告诉我
Please tell me
你不想挑起战争
that going to war is not what you want.
从着陆起 我们就一直在战争中
We've been at war since we landed.
至少派克理解这一点
At least Pike understands that.
派克才是问题所在
Pike is the problem.
你不是这样的人
This isn't who you are.
你错了
You're wrong.
我一向是这样的人
This is who I've always been,
但却被你 奥克塔维亚和凯恩说服
and I let you and Octavia and Kane convince me
认为我们可以相信这些人
that we could trust these people
他们已经一次又一次地暴露出本性
when they have shown over and over who they are,
我绝不会让更多的人为这个错误而丧命
and I won't let anyone else die for that mistake.
贝拉米
Bellamy...
我需要你
I need you,
我们时间不多了
and we don't have much time.
你需要我
You need me?
是的 我需要
Yes. I do.
我需要那个不会让我
I need the guy who wouldn't let me
在韦瑟山独自拉动拉杆的男人
pull that lever in Mount Weather by myself.
你离开了我 你离开了所有人
You left me. You left everyone.
-贝拉米 -够了 克拉克
- Bellamy. - Enough, Clarke.
这里不是你说了算 这是件好事
You are not in charge here, and that's a good thing
因为一旦你掌权 就有人丧命
because people die when you're in charge.
你愿意让炸♥弹♥落到我妹妹的头顶上
You were willing to let a bomb drop on my sister.
然后你又和莱克萨达成协议
Then you made a deal with Lexa,
明明是她把我们丢在韦瑟山等死
who left us in Mount Weather to die
逼我们杀死了所有帮助过我们的人
and forced us to kill everyone who helped us,
他们曾经那么相信我
people who trusted me.
我...
I--
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我为我的离开道歉
I'm sorry for leaving.
我知道自己能离开 都是因为他们有你在
I knew I could because they had you.
我知道我们可以解决的
I know we can fix this.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
不 不要 别这样
No. Don't. No.
贝拉米 别 天啊
Bellamy, don't. God--
零重力机械师在为弹♥药♥做废旧金属分类吗
Zero-g mechanic sorting scrap metal out for ammo, huh?
这是艾比的主意吗
Was this Abby's idea?
是为了让你好受些吗
Is it supposed to make you feel better?
我可以帮你 雷文
I can help you, Raven.
别这样好吗
Don't, all right?
每个人都觉得他们有办法
Everyone thinks they have an idea
可以让我好受些
on how to help me feel better --
待在营地里
stay in camp,
只做可以坐着完成的工作
only do jobs where I can sit down,
每当需要架子上的东西时
ask every time I need something
就喊人帮忙 但是你知道吗
on a high shelf -- but you know what?
我不是那种人
I'm not that person.
大家都觉得我可以改变自己
People think I can just change
我的痛苦会随之而去 但是我做不到
and my pain will go away, but I can't.
我无法改变 也无法做这样的工作
I can't do that, and I can't do this.
你还有什么可失去的
What have you got to lose?
派克应该在他的住处
Pike should be in his quarters.
贝拉米 你不必这样做的
Bellamy, you don't have to do this.
我必须这样
Yes, I do.
放我走
Just let me go.
不管你信不信
Believe it or not,
我这是为你好
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表