剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
If skaikru will not take his life, then heda will.
赫达会自己做决定 够了 泰特斯
Heda will speak for herself. Enough, Titus.
你到底要做什么
What the hell is this?
我若杀你 不是因为你做了什么
I wouldn't be killing you for what you've done.
而是因为我做了什么
I'd be killing you for what I've done.
我不杀此人
血债不必血偿
安静
山地人所犯下的罪
不能由一个人来偿还
瓦黑达深知这点
Wanheda knows this.
她的行为向我们展示了一个新的未来
Her actions show us a promise for a new future,
一个不是以暴制暴的世界
a world in which violence does not always answer violence,
一个可以让孩子们远离死亡的阴影
a world in which our children can flourish
茁壮成长的世界
without the shadow of death.
这名犯人将从我的领地被驱逐
This prisoner is banished from my lands.
他会活下去
He will live,
但他会被自己死去同伴的鬼魂纠缠
but he will live with the ghosts of those he has lost,
被自己是最后一名山地人这个意识
haunted until the end of his days
一直萦绕至生命的尽头
by the knowledge that he is the last of his kind.
愿你得到永生
May you live forever.
你要见我 长官
You wanted to see me, sir?
-你怎么样了 -好多了
- How you holding up? - I've been better.
是啊 我们都是
Yeah. We all have.
我们要谈谈你妹妹的事
We need to talk about your sister.
我们的两个同伴因她而死
Two of our people died today because of her,
更不用说被毒灰污染的土壤
not to mention the ash-poisoned soil,
已经是毫无价值了
making the land useless.
是地表人干的 奥克塔维亚只是想提醒他们
The Grounders did that. Octavia tried to warn them.
是啊 但都是她提醒他们在先
Yes, after she warned them.
营地里有人给她泄密
Someone in this camp is giving her information.
我需要知道是谁
I need to know who.
你我心知肚明
We both know who.
凯恩
Kane.
我们没有证据
We have no proof.
需要找到证据
We need to find me some.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
下去吧
You're dismissed.
求你听我说
Please listen to me, ok?
我对克拉克一无所知 好吗
I don't know anything more about Clarke, all right?
我什么也不知道
Listen. I don't know anything.
先不谈克拉克
Forget about Clarke.
告诉我这是什么
Tell me about this.
又有了一些想转变的人 但是没有钥匙
We have some willing converts, but no keys.
这是个问题
That's gonna be a problem.
一次先解决一个问题吧
One problem at a time.
在方舟上找不到阿莉的代码
There's no trace of Alie's code
或者任何类似的东西
or anything like it on the ark.
你确定
You were sure.
我确定贝卡去了太空
I remain certain that Becca went into space.
不幸的是 看起来她不在
Unfortunately, it appears that she wasn't
组成方舟的十二个空间站里的任何一个
on any of the 12 stations that made up the ark.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我明白找到那个人工智能对你有多重要
I know how important it is to you to find that AI.
十三
13.
十三
13?
组成方舟是十二个空间站 没错
The Ark was made up of 12 stations--that's true--
但本应该有十三个
But there were supposed to be 13.
我没在任何资料里看到过
I didn't find that on any of the data.
因为它被抹去了
That's because it was scrubbed.
把一个空间站发射到地面
Blowing a space station out of the sky
以让其他空间站联合
to get others to join
这种故事不适合在联合之后再讲
isn't exactly an inspirational unity day story.
不 等一下 等一下
No. Hold on. Hold on.
等等 听我说 听我说
Wait, wait. Just listen to me, ok? Listen.
继续讲
Tell me more.
我也希望我可以
I wish I could.
但我只知道有这件事发生...
All I know is that it happened...
它的名字叫波拉利斯
That is was called Polaris.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表