剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我们出生在宇宙中
We were born in space.
他们告诉我们 地球不适宜生存
They told us the ground was uninhabitable,
但他们错了 我们从着陆那刻起
but they were wrong, and we've been fighting for our lives
就一直在为生存斗争
since the moment we landed.
我们中有些人被击溃了
Some of us have been broken by it,
但我们大多数还在这里
but most of us are still here
寻找方舟上下来的其他幸存者
searching for other survivors from the Ark,
在荒野中建造
trying to build something real and lasting
真实而持久的地方 家园
out of the wilderness--a home.
我们的领袖们认为 要想活下去
Our leaders believe that to survive,
我们得和地表人和平共处
we need to make peace with the Grounders,
但和平在这里 只是异端
but peace is a foreign concept here.
峰会的目的已经改变
The reason for this summit has changed.
我们不再和天空人协商条约
We are not here to negotiate a treaty with the skaikru,
而是接纳他们加入♥联♥盟
but rather to initiate them into the coalition.
让人搬进韦瑟山
Moving people into Mount Weather
可能会使我们整个议程毁于一旦
puts our entire agenda at risk.
韦瑟山遭到了地表人的袭击
The Grounders attacked Mount Weather.
冰之国的人做到了莱克萨做不到的事
The Ice Nation did what Lexa was too weak to do.
女王陛下
战事已经打响
联盟的使者们
Ambassadors of the coalition,
今天我们来履行我们的盟约
today we honor our covenant.
其他部落只要与我们其中一个作对
The clan that stands against one of us
就是在与我们所有人作对
stands against us all.
把人犯带进来
阿兹哥达的奈娅女王已经承认了
Queen Nia of Azgeda has confessed
她对韦瑟山的袭击行动
to the destruction of Mount Weather
这导致了49位天空人的死亡
resulting in the death of 49 members of skaikru.
瓦黑达 你怎么说
Wanheda, what say you?
天空人要求正义
Skaikru demands justice.
冰之国不必给这个女孩什么解释
闭嘴
你所犯下的罪行理应处死
The punishment for your crime is death.
你有什么要辩解的吗
Do you have anything to say in your defense?
我不需要辩解 是她要
I need no defense. She does.
今天是审判日
Today is judgment day.
我要求进行不信任投票
I call for a vote of no confidence.
带这位女王去面对她的命运吧
Take this queen to meet her fate.
且慢
推♥翻♥司令官
推♥翻♥司令官
把他们也都带下去
Take them away, too!
等等
莱克萨 请处决这些叛徒
Lexa, please execute these traitors--
让她继续
Let her make her move.
司令 这是什么
Commander, what is this?
这是一场政♥变♥
This is a coup.
这是法律 她的法律
This is the law, her law--
只要使者们全票通过推♥翻♥司令
A unanimous vote of the ambassadors
或者司令死亡
or death are all that can remove
即可推♥翻♥司令的政♥权♥
a Commander from power.
并没有全票通过
It's not unanimous.
我们不承认天空人席位的正统性
We don't recognize the legitimacy of skaikru.
我们承认
We do.
昨天天空人印下了我们的记号♥
Yesterday skaikru took the brand.
成为了第十三个部落
They are the 13th clan.
这场不信任投票宣告失败
This vote of no confidence fails.
你们这些政♥变♥策划者都会受到
All these coup plotters will suffer
和冰女王一样的惩罚
the exact same fate as the Ice Queen.
她不会杀我们的
She won't take our heads
因为她知道我们的军队会报复
because she knows our armies will retaliate.
来这的人都不想要战争
None of us here wants war.
我们都很清楚你想要什么 奈娅
We both know what you want, Nia.
如果你认为我无法胜任司令之职
If you think me unfit to command,
那就发起挑战 我们就此解决这个问题
issue the challenge and let's get on with it.
非常好 我向你挑战
Very well. You are challenged.
而我接受你的挑战
And I accept your challenge.
那就这样
So be it.
一对一决斗
勇士一对一殊死对决
Warrior against warrior to the death.
阿兹哥达的奈娅女王
Queen Nia of Azgeda,
你选哪位勇士来代表你
who do you choose to be your champion?
我的儿子罗恩 阿兹哥达的王子
My son Roan, prince of Azgeda.
赫达 你选谁来为你而战
Heda, who will fight for you?
我是司令
不需要别人替我来战
《地球百子》
第三季 第四集
我们只知道 韦瑟山被
Best we can tell, Mount Weather was destroyed
一个内部自毁机制摧毁
by an internal self-destruct mechanism.
是照原设计运行的
It worked as designed.
我们失去了49位同伴
49 of our citizens were lost.
那我们什么时候回击呢
So when do we strike back?
我们不回击
We don't.
冰之国造成了这场袭击
The Ice Nation took credit for the attack,
司令会审判他们的
and the commander will bring them to justice.
现在我们要相信
So now we're trusting Grounders
地表人会惩罚地表人
to punish Grounders?
很抱歉 法官大人
Now, I'm sorry, Madam Chancellor,
但是昨天我失去了
but I lost more than half
一大半剩余的同伴
of my remaining people yesterday
而着陆以来更是已经失去了这人数的四倍
and 4 times that many since we landed.
依我的经验 地表人只懂一件事 力量
Now, in my experience, Grounders understand one thing--strength.
这很简单
It's simple.
我们现在就要去袭击他们
We need to hit them now.
我们要狠狠地打击他们 不留活口
We need to hit them hard, leave no survivors.
这事没那么简单
There's nothing simple about this.
冰之国的袭击是冲着莱克萨来的 而非我们
This attack by the Ice Nation was against Lexa, not us.
你是说这不是我们的战斗吗
Are you saying this isn't our fight?
我是说 我们是在他人的战争中
I'm saying we were collateral damage
被顺带伤害了
in someone else's war.
但这不再是他人的战争了
But it's not someone else's war anymore.
听着 如果我们不保卫自己
Look. If we don't defend ourselves,
他们会夺走我们所有的一切
they will take what we have.
他们一定会这么做 记住我说的话
That's what they do. Mark my words.
地表人冲着我们来了
The Grounders are coming for us.
我们会仔细考虑这件事
We'll take it under advisement.
散会
Meeting adjourned.
明天选举之后
After the election tomorrow,
他就由你来负责
he's your problem.
长官
Sir...
为什么你不在你的岗位上
Why aren't you at your post?
别这样
Don't do this.
我发誓保护的49个人
49 of the people I swore to protect
昨天因我的离去而死
died yesterday because I left.
那不是你的错 贝拉米
That's not your fault, Bellamy.
去责怪应该被责怪的人
Place the blame where it belongs,
冰之国
on the Ice Nation.
冰之国没有让吉娜留在那里
Ice Nation didn't tell Gina to stay there.
是我
That was me.
基于你当时得到的消息
Given the information you had at the time,
你做出了合理的决定
you made a reasonable choice.
你是想挽救生命
You were trying to save lives.
但是我失败了
But I didn't.
-贾斯珀 贾斯珀 -别碰我
- Jasper, Jasper - Get away from me.
贾斯珀 怎么了
Jasper, what's wrong?
他拒绝去参加追悼仪式
He's not going to the memorial.
这个时候举♥行♥韦瑟山的追悼会
It's a little late for a Mount Weather memorial,
你不认为有点晚了吗
don't you think?
所有方舟领地的安保人员
All Arkadia security personnel,
到大门集♥合♥
report to main gate.
又怎么了
What now?
所有方舟领地的安保人员
All Arkadia security personnel,
到大门集♥合♥
report to the main gate.
尼克
Nyko.
没有武器
No weapons.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表