剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我们会回来接迪娜和其他人
Hey, we'll come back for Danae and the others,
我保证
I promise.
你还好吗
Hey, hey, you ok?
我让你别这样做的
I told you not to do this.
凭什么我现在要开始听你的呢
Why would I start listening to you now?
OKS 请求呼叫
OKS, come in.
-这是什么 -这在计划以外
- What is it? - This wasn't the plan.
我们用他们的频率 好让他们听见我们
We use their frequency so they could hear us.
请讲
Go ahead.
待在原地
Stay where you are.
肃清走廊
Left corridor clear.
再说一遍 待在原地 出口还没通畅
Repeat, stay where you are. The exit is not clear.
有多少警卫
How many guards?
太多了 我说了 别动
Too many. I said, stay put.
他们被困住了
They're trapped.
这里安全
Area clear.
呼叫所有警卫
Calling all guards.
犯人们往大门方向去了
The prisoners are headed for the main gate.
犯人们往大门方向去了 完毕
The prisoners are headed for the main gate. Over.
蒙蒂 你在干什么
Monty, what are you doing?
救我的朋友们
Saving my friends.
快 快 快
Move, move, move.
我们马上过去
We're on our way there now.
是蒙蒂在帮我们
That was Monty.
看来他还是站在我们这边的
Guess he's with us after all.
派克会发现的
Pike will find out.
这个我们也不知道
We don't know that.
我们知道的是我们必须得走了
What we do know is, we have to move.
你的朋友都是叛徒
Your friends are traitors.
那现在我也是了
Then I guess I'm one, too.
大门有多少人
How many men do we have at the main gate?
长官 我们刚收到报告说那是假消息
Sir, we just got word that was another false report.
第二小队已到达大门
Team Two, we're at the main gate.
没有人
There's nothing here.
已核实 这里没人
Yeah. 10-4. We're on it. Negative here.
封锁营地
Lock this camp down.
逐个门搜 出发
We're going door to door. Go.
与此同时 看我们能不能把他们引过来
In the meantime, let's see if we can bring them to us.
走 走 快进去
Go, go, go. Go. Come on.
所有公民请注意
Attention, all citizens.
已执行紧急封锁
Emergency lockdown is in effect.
请立即回到自己的住处
Return to your quarters immediately.
艾比 到你了
Ok, Abby. Come on. You're next.
我不走
I'm not going.
大家需要能够带领他们
They need someone to show them
走出黑暗的人
the way out of the dark.
况且我...
Besides, I...
愿我们能再见
May we meet again.
我们会的
We will.
营地里的叛徒们听好了
I have a message for the traitors in this camp.
今天一定会行刑
There will be an execution today.
要么你们自己自首
Either turn yourselves in,
否则其他地表人囚犯就会替你们去死
or the other grounder prisoners will die in your place.
我们走
Let's go.
不 等等
No. Wait.
我不能让他们因我而死
I can't let them die because of me.
林肯 求你了 我们马上就逃出去了
Lincoln, please. We're almost out.
我明白你的感受 但他们在搜查整个站区
I know what you're feeling, but they're searching the station.
我们得马上离开
We need to go now.
你们快走
You should.
好吧 我和你一起去
Fine. I'm going with you.
我们并肩作战
我爱你
I love you.
不
No.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
像你为你的同伴们所做的一样
Same thing you'd do for your people.
快带她走
Just get her out of here.
要坚强
你也是
You, too.
不许动
Freeze!
还要多久
How much longer?
净化是必经的流程
Purification is a process.
你不怕我
You're not afraid of me.
我轻易不害怕
I don't scare easily.
其实
The truth is,
我觉得你的行为很聪明
I think what you did was smart,
或许有点疯狂
a little crazy maybe,
但为了生存只能不择手段 不是吗
but we do what we have to do to survive, right?
你知道吗 我打算铲除你的同伴
You know I plan to wipe out your people.
我听说了 他们真惨
So I've heard. Sucks for them.
等一下
进来
怎么回事
What is this?
火种守护者声称他弄丢了火种
The flamekeeper claims he lost the flame.
说 瓦黑达在哪
You, where's Wanheda?
我怎么会知道
How would I know?
别跟我耍小聪明 我知道是她偷了火种
Don't play games with me. I know she stole the flame.
-她在哪 -她没偷
- Where is she? - She didn't steal it.
是我给她的
I gave it to her.
她要带它去哪
Where's she taking it?
你的职责是传递火种
You mission is to pass the flame.
没有可传位的夜之血脉
You wouldn't give it to her
你是不会把火种给她的
without a Natblida to pass it to.
你不能杀他
You can't kill him.
只有他能进行仪式
He's the only one who can perform the ritual.
这种恶人永远不能继位
This abomination will never ascend.
杀了他
Kill him.
他说的没错
He's right.
我们需要他
We need him.
为了莱克萨
For Lexa.
公布我上任的消息
Announce my ascension.
火种不在你身上 安塔丽
You don't have the flame, Ontari.
别把我当傻子 罗恩
Don't talk to me as if I'm a fool, Roan.
没人知道这件事
No one knows that.
他知道
He does.
而他很喜欢自己的脑袋
He happens to like his head.
开始火葬
Light the pyre.
烧了那个杀了你妈妈的贱♥人♥
Burn the bitch who killed your mother.
让大家知道新司令上位了
Let the people know they have a new Commander
还有找到瓦黑达
and find Wanheda.
这是命令
That's an order.
赫达
Heda.
不
No.
怎么了
What is it?
新司令上位了
A new commander has risen.
你又要走
You go running,
就像韦瑟山那次一样
just like Mount Weather, huh?
也许这次奥克塔维亚会明白
Maybe this time, Octavia will get it.
你效忠的永远是你的同伴
Your loyalty will always be with your people.
奥克塔维亚就是我的同伴
Octavia is my people.
那就把这些锁链解开
Then take these chains off me,
我们可以一起帮她
and we can help her together.
告诉她 我很抱歉
Tell her I'm sorry.
林肯
Lincoln.
不.
No
我不能放了你的同伴
I can't free your people...
但我保证会善待他们
But I can promise they'll be cared for.
部落人林肯 依照《方舟返程宪♥章♥》
Lincoln of Trikru, you have been sentenced to death
你被判处死刑
in accordance with the Exodus Charter.
有遗言吗
Any last words?
对你没有
Not for you.
愿我们重逢
不
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表