剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我们无线电联♥系♥过 但他们没有回复
We radioed, but no answer.
就我们所知 他们可能已经死了
They may already be dead, for all we know,
如果这是真的 我们必须准备好反击
and if they are, we need to be ready to respond.
我们不能发射导弹
Don't make this about the missiles.
这是生死攸关之时
This is about survival.
我们人数远不及他们
We don't have the numbers,
但韦瑟山里的导弹
but the missiles in this mountain
能让我们势均力敌 你知道我是对的
even the playing field, and you know I'm right.
即便我同意
Even if I did agree with you,
我们还是不知道发射代码
we still don't have the launch codes.
是不知道 但有我在
?No, but we have me.
你还指责工程师们傲慢
And you accuse engineers of arrogance?
我时刻在成长
I'm growing as a person.
我们走
Let's go.
你该留在这里
You should stay here,
帮他们准备发射导弹
help them get those missiles ready to launch.
别做逞英雄的傻事
Don't do anything stupidly heroic.
平凡的英雄 好的
Garden-variety heroic. You got it.
难以置信
Incredible.
马库斯 他们在盯着我们
Marcus, they're staring.
有司令保护我们
We're under the commander's protection.
在波利斯 只有哨兵有武装
In Polis, only the sentries are armed.
尝尝吧
Take em in.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
尝尝吧
Take em in.
我想尝尝 谢谢
尝尝吧
Take em in.
很美味
Delicious.
请收下
请收下 这是我们那里的标志
你很适合这种
You're suited for this.
真是让人叹为观止
It's amazing.
以前我梦见地表的时候
When I dreamt of the ground,
是一片荒芜
it was empty.
但这不是一片荒芜
But it's not empty now.
马库斯 是你把这给了我
Marcus, you gave this to me,
你请求我树立一个好榜样
and you asked me to set a good example,
但是我们来这里要做的
but what we're trying to do here
是全新的事 是...
is something new, something--
你有过构想的事
something you have a vision for.
这个应该属于你
This should be yours.
不是这样
Not like this.
自打我们落地之后
We've been passing the chancellor's pin
法官的胸针就一直在推来推去
since we landed on the ground.
这一次 就听大家的选择吧
This time, it's up to the people.
那等到我们回到方舟领地后
Well, then let's hold an election
就举♥行♥一次选举
when we get back to Arkadia.
不管这个由谁戴着
No matter who wears the pin,
我们都并肩而战
we're in this together.
凯恩
Kane.
你好 我的朋友
Hello, my friend.
格里芬法官 欢迎
Chancellor Griffin, welcome.
我希望都城能让您满意
I hope you're enjoying the capital.
我很满意 也谢谢你
I am, and thank you
确保了我女儿的安全
for ensuring my daughter's safety.
都是司令的功劳
The commander did that.
你可以在今晚的峰会上
You can thank her yourself
亲自感谢她
at the summit tonight.
-我想见见克拉克 -很快就能见到
- I would like to see Clarke. - Soon.
艾比
Abby--
看到了吗 你很适合干这个
See? You are suited for this.
不错 亚丁 再来
Good, Aden. Again.
他们到了
They're here.
夜之血脉们
去找搭档继续训练
亚丁已经准备好了
Aden is ready.
他的表现要胜过上任之前的我
He's even better than I was before my conclave.
你仍然认为峰会是个糟糕的主意吧
You still think the summit is a bad idea.
你的用意很好 赫达
You mean well, Heda,
但是现在并不是示好的时候
but now is not the time for good intentions.
你的敌人们正虎视眈眈
Your enemies are circling.
奈娅女王正冲着你来
Queen Nia moves against you.
我们的重点应该放到那里
Our focus should be there.
但你却在你的联盟里
Instead, you antagonize her further
给天空人留出一席之地 来加深她的敌意
by offering the skaikru a seat at your table.
我不会让对战争的恐惧
I will not let the fear of war
来左右我们的议程
dictate our agenda.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
天空人是来协商条约的
Sky people are here to negotiate a treaty,
而不是来加入♥联♥盟
not join the coalition.
他们不想要这个
They didn't ask for this.
十二个部落里也不会有人接受
Not one of the 12 clans will accept it.
他们会接受的
They will accept it
在他们看到瓦黑达向我俯首之后
when they see Wanheda bow before me.
她连见都不愿意见你
She won't even see you,
但你却一直抬高她的地位
yet everything you do elevates her.
为什么
Why?
是克拉克自己做到的
Clarke elevates herself.
她很特别
She's special.
你也很特别 赫达
You're special, Heda.
我辅佐过四任司令
I've been the fleimkepa for 4 commanders.
没有一个人能达到你的成就
No one has done what you have.
我们非常接近我们的目标了
We are so close to our goal.
如果你想要瓦黑达的力量
If you want the power of Wanheda,
你知道必须做什么
you know what must be done.
你把她打倒
You strike her down.
杀了她 就能得到她的力量
Kill her. Take her power.
该死
Damn it.
雷文·雷耶斯的自信受挫了呀
What happened to that Raven Reyes confidence?
这个密♥码♥由十二位数字组成
It's a 12-digit code.
一共有一万亿种可能
There are a trillion combinations.
这得花点时间
It's gonna take me a minute.
吉娜 你有什么进展
Gina, what do you got?
不要看我 我就是来打杂的
Don't look at me. I'm just a grunt.
给点力 各位
Oh, come on, guys.
天很快就要黑了
It's gonna be dark soon.
我们试过模拟方式
We're working analog.
也试过数据方法 我们漏掉了什么
We're working digital. What are we missing?
总统是怎么记住这么一长串数字的
How is the president gonna remember a number that long?
不太好记
Not well.
要来赌一下他把这个写在哪里了吗
Want to bet he wrote it down somewhere?
得了吧
Oh, come on.
那就和把响应代码全设成零一样了
That's like setting the launch codes all zeros.
但这是我们目前想出的最好的办法了
And yet it's better than anything we've come up with.
我去检查下总统的办公室
I'll check the president's office.
我们继续从技术角度尝试
We'll keep working the tech angle.
希望我们中有人比较幸运
Hopefully, ?one of us'll get lucky.
说的像幸运降临过一样
Like that's ever happened.
守卫们在哪里
Where are the guards?
按规矩是会把一些人留下的
Protocol would be to leave someone behind.
的确如此
They did.
这是你的同伴干的
This was your people.
去你的
她警告过我们了
Hey, she warned us.
这证明她说的是真话
This proves she was telling the truth.
我们没有时间争论这个 袭击就在日落时分
We don't have time for this. The attack is at sundown.
我不会把我的剑留在这里
I'm not leaving my blade here.
我们都不会
None of us are.
我们要钻过隧♥道♥
We go in through the tunnels.
入口在这边
The entrance is this way.
你想要见我 我来了
You wanted to see me? I'm here.
克拉克
Clarke,
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表