剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我看过怎么取出人工智能
I've seen an A.I. get removed before.
帮我让她侧躺
Help me get her on her side.
好 一二三
Ok. 1, 2, 3. Uh!
去我包里拿急救包来
Get that med kit from my bag.
什...
What--
没事的
It's ok.
要管用啊
This has to work.
那是什么
What is that?
那是芯片的残留物
It must be whatever's left of the chip.
扶她起来 快
Get her up. Go.
从没想到我会那么开心看到有人痛得要命
Never thought I'd be so happy to see someone in pain.
你做的事我做不到
Couldn't do what you did.
我本可以救我妈妈的
I could have saved my mom.
离我远点
Get the hell away from me.
阿莉知道我们在这里 我们得赶快离开
ALIE knows we're here. We got to move.
我们需要衣服
贝拉米的事我没告诉你 抱歉
I'm sorry for not telling you about Bellamy,
但如果我告诉了你 你绝对不会帮我们
but you wouldn't have helped if you knew the truth.
我们会发现 不是你的错
You didn't give either of us the chance to find out.
去吧 克拉克
Just go, Clarke.
你不能留在这里
You can't stay here.
如果你留着 你的下场和我朋友一样
If you do, you'll end up just like my friend.
你得逃跑
You need to run.
话说 该上新一轮补给了
It's time for a supply run, anyway.
你会好起来的
You'll recover.
我会吗
Will I?
当你意识到自己可能不是好人时
What do you do when you realize
你做了什么
you might not be the good guy?
或许这世上根本没有好人
Maybe there are no good guys.
倒
Back it up.
好了 停
Ok. Good.
你真的还好吗
You really ok?
我说的那些糟糕的话 真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry for all the crap I said.
还有打我的脸吗
And for punching me in the face, right?
不 那是你活该
No. You definitely deserved that.
小心 好 走
Watch out. Ok. Step up.
还有件事我不明白
Hey, there's something I don't understand.
阿莉为什么要你自杀
Why did ALIE want you to kill yourself?
因为我知道为什么她要找到第二代人工智能
Because I know why she wants the second A.I.
为什么
Why?
那是唯一能阻止她的东西
It's the only thing that can stop her.
那我们去阻止她
Then let's stop her.
我们一起活了下来
We survive together.
来
Come on.
好
Ok.
我们会带回雷文 我们会拿下他们所有人
We'll get Raven back. We'll get them all.
没那么容易
It's bigger than that.
凭雷文的能耐 她会
With Raven's abilities, she'll be able
明白这里的一切
to understand what she learned here.
他们会知道第二代人工智能能阻止我
They'll know the second A.I. can stop me.
我们得杀光他们
We'll have to kill them all.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表