剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
They're lucky to have a friend like you.
立刻来气闸舱
Come to the airlock,
不许带武器
no weapons, right now.
给
Here.
你要做什么
What the hell are you doing?
救他们
Saving them.
这事结束之后 带着这个去找露娜
Look. When it's over, take this to Luna.
雷文知道该怎么办
Raven'll know what to do with it.
答应我
Promise me.
不
No.
你要是觉得我会让你自己去面对
You're out of your mind
那你就大错特错了
if you think I'm letting you do this alone.
贝拉米 这是我的错
Bellamy, this is my fault.
我不会让任何人为我的错误买♥♥单
I'm not letting anyone else die for my mistake.
你就拿着吧
Ok, so take it.
你说完了吗
You through?
我不知道在波利斯
I don't know what happened
你和埃莫森之间发生了什么
between you and Emerson in Polis,
但我知道今天让他
but I do know that letting him
在这杀了你是个很愚蠢的计划
kill you here today is a stupid plan.
你还有更好的计划吗
You got a better one?
分散他的注意力 我会杀了他
Distract him. I shoot him.
司令的决定已下
Commander's decision is final.
-谢谢 -谢谢 赫达
- Thank you. - Thank you, Heda.
你是下一个 快
You're next. Come on.
上前
Step forward.
说吧 你想要什么
只想给你你所需要的东西
Only to give you what you need.
该死
You son of a bitch.
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
看来你自己过得不错啊
You've done well for yourself, I see.
他是谁
Who is this?
你的火种守护者是我的老朋友
Your flame keeper and I are old friends.
朋友
Friends.
我不知道
You know, I don't know what
你来这做什么 亚哈
you're doing here, Jaha,
但要是我是你
but if I were you, I'd leave
我会抓住机会离开
while I still can.
你不必做一个假司令
You don't have to be a false Commander.
都出去
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
你告诉我的
You told me...
他在撒谎
He's lying.
显然 你该杀了他
Obviously, you should kill him right now
因为他污蔑你
for insulting you.
就像你告诉了我
Just as you told me you would be unable
即使你有火种
to perform the ascension ritual,
你也不会进行登基仪式
even if you had the flame.
是你
It was you?
你吞了芯片
You took the chip.
她是市场上那个女孩
This is the girl from the market.
你当时表现得和根本不认识她一样
You acted as if you didn't know her.
我是他的恋人
I'm his lover.
是吗
Really?
安塔丽 听我说
Ontari, listen to me.
你不能相信他们
You cannot trust these people.
看来我不能相信的只有你
Seems the only person I can't trust is you.
我告诉过你背叛我的后果
I told you what would happen if you betrayed me.
你杀了他
You kill him,
我就不帮你了
I won't help you.
为什么
Why?
他是个骗子 但他知道一些
He's a fraud, but he does have knowledge
对我们都有用的信息
that could be useful to all of us.
相信我
Trust me.
抓住这个骗子
安塔丽 听我说
Ontari, listen to me, ok?
这人嘴里没一句真话
Nothing this man says is the truth, ok?
你不能相信...放开我
You can't believe... Let go of me.
亚哈 听我说
Jaha! Listen to me.
安塔丽 什么都别相信
Ontari, you can't believe anything...
什么都别吃
Don't take anything...
不 不
No! No!
你在执政
You're ruling
但你却没得到司令的灵魂指引
without the wisdom of the Commander's spirit.
你的子民很快会发现的
Your people will soon figure that out.
我可以给你
I can offer you something
比火种更加强大的东西
even more powerful than the flame...
初代赫达贝卡的真正遗产
True legacy of Bekka Pramheda,
所有的力量 智慧
all power, all wisdom
都汇聚在一个小钥匙里
contained in one simple key.
你只需吞下它
All you have to do is swallow it.
我完成了我的承诺
I held up my part of the deal.
该你了
Your turn.
放我朋友走
Let my friends go.
先让贝拉米现身
Tell Bellamy to show himself first.
我不知道你在说...
I don't know what you're talk...
不
No.
好
Good.
掏出弹夹 扔到走廊尽头
Now take out the clip. Throw it down the hall.
把枪放在地上
Put the gun on the ground
进来
and get inside.
拜托 你想要的是我
Please. You wanted me.
只要你放了他们 我就进去
I'll get inside once you let them go.
我在跟贝拉米说话
I was talking to Bellamy.
好 好 住手
Ok, ok. Just--just stop.
贝拉米 不要
Bellamy, don't.
那是给你准备的
Those are yours.
跪下 克拉克
Get on your knees, Clarke.
把手放在头后面
Put your hands behind your head.
不
No.
你想怎么处置我都可以 好吗
You can do anything you want with me, ok?
就让他们走吧
Just let them go.
你杀害了381个人
You murdered 381 people.
你夺走了我的孩子
You took the lives of my children,
我的兄弟 朋友
my brother, my friends.
你真的以为我杀了你
Did you really think that I would be happy
就能平愤吗
with just one life in return, hmm?
五号♥气闸舱 排出氧气
Airlock 5, oxygen venting.
五号♥气闸舱 排出氧气
Airlock 5, oxygen venting.
现在你能体会到我当时的痛苦了
Now you're gonna feel what I felt.
求我住手啊
Beg me to stop it.
我让你求我
I told you to beg!
-求求你 -大点声
- I'm begging you. - Louder!
求你了
Please!
贝拉米
Bellamy...
阿伦不会希望你做这种事的
Aaron wouldn't want you to do this.
你不许提他的名字
You don't say his name!
不
No...
还没完
Not yet.
首先 你要亲眼看着他们死
First, you'll watch them die.
你有什么想对你的朋友说的吗
You have any last words for your friends?
有
Yeah.
勇往直前
Ascende superius.
什么
What...
不
Oh! No.
不
No.
愿我们重逢
May we meet again.
你的战斗结束了
该走了 我去拿地图
It's time to go. I'll get the map.
我们要走了 你们怎么还没准备好
Hey, we're leaving. Why aren't you ready?
我们不和你们走了
We're not going with you.
雷文
Raven...
他几乎走不了路 我的肩膀痛得要死
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表