剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你动摇不了我的 阿莉 别费劲了
but you can't get to me, Alie, so don't even bother.
我不是阿莉 克拉克
It's not Alie, Clarke.
我是雷文
It's Raven,
我不是想动摇你
and I'm not trying to get to you.
我只是想告诉你真♥相♥
I'm--I'm just trying to tell you the truth
因为其他人都不会
because no one else will.
不管你到哪里 死亡就跟随到哪里
Everywhere you go, death follows.
你总是想救所有人
You always want to save everyone.
但你没意识到
What you don't realize is,
你才是我们的祸根
you're the one we need saving from.
威尔斯的死是因为你看不到
Wells is dead because you couldn't see
夏洛特是个魔鬼
Charlotte was a basket case.
芬的死是因为你伤了他的心
Finn is dead because you broke his heart
然后对他捅了一刀
and then slid a knife into it.
我敢肯定莱克萨也是你害死的
Hell, I bet you got Lexa killed, too.
闭嘴
Shut up.
然后是亲爱的老爸
And then there's dear, old Dad.
我说闭嘴
I said, shut up.
你妈妈和我在一起 克拉克
Your mom's in here with me, Clarke.
她告诉我你试图说服你父亲
She told me you tried to convince him
不要把方舟撑不住的事实告诉公众
not to go public about the fact the Ark was dying.
看来你应该再努力些
Guess you should've tried harder.
他的死也算在你头上
His blood is on your hands, too.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你可以装成无私的烈士
You can hide behind the selfless martyr act.
我们能看到真正的你
We see you for what you really are--
任何人一接近你就倒霉
Poison to anyone who gets close.
你完了 阿莉 听见了吗
You're done, ALIE. You hear me?
-我们会把你烧掉 -别这样
- We're gonna fry you. - Come on. Come on.
-放开我 -别闹了
- Get off. no! - Stop!
冷静下来
Just calm down.
干得好
Well done.
烧掉 在火焰上烧
To fry--to cook over direct heat,
用过载电流破坏电路
To destroy circuitry with excessive current.
他们一定是要造电磁脉冲
They must be building the emp.
我当时就想这么干
It's what I was trying to do.
那他们就需要电磁铁
They would need an electromagnet.
在哪儿能找到
Where would they get one?
他们要去运输船
They're going to the dropship.
那我们也去
Then so are we.
谁能想到我们会高兴地回到运输船
Who'd have thought it'd be good to see the dropship?
我不高兴
It's not.
我听见你跟贝拉米说要离开
I heard you tell Bellamy you're leaving.
真的吗
Is that true,
我们一起经历了这么多你还要走
after everything we've been through?
没错
Yeah.
奥克塔维亚 我们是你的同伴
Octavia, we're your people.
我们曾是一起被送回地球的人
We were sent down together.
我们一起活了下来
We survived together.
林肯才是我的同伴
Lincoln was my people.
我不是部落人 也不是天空人
I'm not trikru. I'm not skaikru.
我什么都不是
I'm nothing.
你是百子之一
You're one of the hundred.
不再是了
Not anymore.
我被她激怒了
I let her get to me.
你也不想的
You don't say.
休息一下吧
Take a break.
我去看着她
I'll let her beat me up for a while.
真♥相♥很伤人吧
Truth hurts, huh?
对不起
I'm sorry.
什么
What?
我从没想过伤害玛雅
I never wanted to hurt Maya.
我从没想过做那一切
I never wanted any of this.
我得保护同伴
I had to save our people.
我本可以救所有人的
I was going to save everyone.
我也希望你能成功
I wish you could've.
少拿你那愧疚糊弄我
Shove your regret up your ass.
我花了不少时间
I had a hell of a time
撬开部件
prying open the subassembly,
我总算拿到了
but I got it.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia!
-蒙蒂 谢天谢地 -妈
- Oh, Monty. Thank god. - Mom?
我把他们甩在树林里了
I'm pretty sure I lost them in the woods.
你看见别人了吗 到处都是他们的人
Did you see anyone? They're everywhere.
你逃出来了
You got away?
我得找你
I had to find you.
你怎么能出♥卖♥♥♥我
How could you turn me in?
我绝不会出♥卖♥♥♥你
I would never do that.
妈 爸爸最喜欢的颜色是什么
Mom, what was dad's favorite color?
没时间说这些了
We don't have time for this.
这里不能久留
We can't stay.
他们都知道要来这里找你
Everyone knows to look for you here.
棕色
Brown.
他说棕色会让他想起你的眼睛
He said it reminded him of your eyes,
但你不记得了吧
but you don't remember that, do you?
别让他跑了
Don't let him leave.
他得吞下钥匙
He needs to take the key
好让我们找到雷文
so he can lead us to Raven.
天哪
Uh! God!
妈妈 住手
Uh! Mom, stop!
你把它吞下去我就住手
I'll stop when you take this.
绝不
Never.
放开他 蒙蒂 你没事吧
Get off him! Monty, are you ok?
她吞了芯片
She's chipped.
奥克塔维亚 别
Octavia! Don't!
妈妈 你在干什么
Mom! What are you doing?
快住手
Please stop it!
妈妈 住手
Stop, mom!
别逼我
Don't make me do this.
妈妈
Mom!
蒙蒂
Monty!
只需要重新接一下点火装置
I just need to rewire the firing mechanism,
就行了
and we're good to go.
雷文不会有事的
Raven'll be all right.
你也说不准
You don't know that.
我只有她了 克拉克
She's all I have left, Clarke.
要是我造的这东西
What if this thing that I built
毁了她那聪明的大脑怎么办
destroys that brilliant mind of hers?
我能原谅自己吗
How do I live with that?
贾斯帕说她曾试图
Jasper said that she was trying
断开自己和阿莉的连接
to disconnect herself from ALIE.
她已经不是雷文了
That's not Raven anymore.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我什么都不确定
I'm not sure about anything,
但我们只有这一个选择
But this is our only choice.
那不是她
That wasn't really her.
那是阿莉
It was ALIE.
我妈早已经不在了
My mom was already gone.
-蒙蒂 -那不是她
- Monty-- - It wasn't her.
那不是她
It wasn't her.
他们拿到了电磁铁
They've got the electromagnet.
正在赶回来 你得抓紧了
They're on the way. You have to hurry.
瞧瞧这两个冲锋兵
Look at your united front.
告诉我 你怎么就
Tell me, why do you give
原谅了杀了你女友的贝拉米
Bellamy a pass for murdering your girlfriend?
-她叫什么来着 -别跟我提玛雅
- What was her name? - Don't talk about Maya.
你不用听她的
You don't have to listen to this.
我们保护贾斯帕吧
Let's protect Jasper.
贾斯帕那么敏感 贾斯帕失去了重要的人
Jasper's so sensitive. Jasper's lost someone.
大家都照顾他的感受
Everyone cater to his feelings.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表