剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
-那是谁 -不知道
- Who's that? - I don't know.
那个灯 那就是信标
The light. That's the beacon.
回来
Hey, get back here.
贾斯珀 你干什么
Jasper, what are you--
你要干什么
What are you doing?
-贾斯珀 -没事 看我的
- Jasper - It's ok. I got this.
告诉他们我们遵守司令的休战协定
Tell them we observe the commander's truce.
快告诉他们
Do it now.
这是我们的
This belongs to us.
瓦黑达在哪
放开他
我们不知道那是谁
拜托 我们能互相帮助
你觉得这很好玩吗
别开枪
Hold your fire!
贾斯珀 趴下
Jasper, get down.
一号♥车请回答
Rover one, come in.
重复 一号♥车 请回答
Repeat, Rover one, come in now.
-现在怎么办 -贝拉米 你在哪
- What now? - Bellamy, where are you?
我能搞定他
I had him.
你在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
我们拿回信标了 不是吗
We got the beacon, didn't we?
是的 但是他们从哪找到的
Yeah, but where did they get it?
他需要医疗救助
Oh, he needs to get to medical.
我们被迫杀掉了三名冰之国侦察兵
We had to shoot 3 ice nation scouts.
丛林 四区 收到
Covert, Sector 4. Copy.
你能告诉我发生什么了吗
Can you tell me what's going on?
你到那后再告诉你 完毕
When you get here. Over and out.
四区 凯恩为什么离开基地这么远
Sector 4? Why is Kane so far outside the wall?
把他带回去
Take him home!
我没事 多谢关心
I'm fine. Thank you for asking.
-米勒 -什么
- Miller... - Yeah?
带上他们一匹马
Get one of their horses.
雷文 既然你不能骑马
Raven, since you can't ride,
你就坐后面
you're on the back.
蒙蒂 跟我来
Monty, you're with me.
-我们走 -好的
- Let's go. - Ok.
你对贾斯珀的看法是对的
You were right about Jasper, ok?
你就想听我这么说对吗
Is that what you want me to say?
安静点 保持警觉
Quiet. Keep your eyes peeled.
我本可以拒绝你的
I could've said no.
他情况越来越糟了 对不对
He's getting worse, isn't he?
我是说每晚都喝醉是一回事
I mean, getting drunk every night is one thing,
但刀架脖子上还能笑出来
but smiling with a knife to your throat,
他绝对精神有问题了
that's next-level damaged.
他和谁在一起
Who's he with?
-因陀罗 -那是因陀罗
- Indra. - That's Indra?
他肯定告诉她我们打破了休战协定
He must've told her we broke the truce.
长官 在你开口之前
Sir, before you say anything,
请让我说明理由...
there was a good reason...
那件事我们稍后再说
We'll deal with that later.
先说关于克拉克的事
This is about Clarke.
-她怎么了 -她在被人追捕
- What about her? - She's being hunted.
-被谁追捕 -所有人
- By who? - By everyone.
你的战斗结束了
干得好
谢谢 平常的补给
你每次都在我父亲离开时才来
时间赶得好
我很饿
好的 和平时一样
这是你上次猎杀的肉
腌好且晾干了 这是剩给你的
这是什么
饮料 让你等的时候喝的
剩下的我会尽快拿来
开门
Open the gate!
贾斯珀受伤了 你们怎么这么慢
Jasper's hurt. What took you so long?
发生什么了
Oh, what happened?
冰之国做的
Ice nation.
带他去医疗室
Get him to medical.
我扶着你 按紧伤口
I got you. Keep pressure on it.
克拉克呢
Clarke?
夹克不错啊
需要我牵走吗
You want me to take them?
没事 我会把她牵进去的
It's ok. I'll-- I'll bring her in.
你下不来 是吗
You can't get down, can you?
好吧 过来
Ok. Come here.
好的
Ok.
谢谢
Thanks.
-雷文... -我没事
- Raven-- - I'm good.
我自己也还在适应
I'm still getting used to it myself.
长官 我们已经超出范围了
Sir, we're almost out of range.
你确定不用请示一下法官吗
Are you sure you don't want to tell the chancellor?
确定 在搞清情况之前我不想惊动艾比
I'm sure. I don't want to worry Abby until we know something.
我们知道有个追杀令
We know there's a kill order.
你们的人很热衷于那些
You people are big on those.
不是追杀令 是奖赏
It's not a kill order. It's a bounty.
克拉克是个象征
Clarke's a symbol.
大家都知道她是瓦黑达 死亡首领
She's known as Wanheda-- the commander of death.
被我们杀了的那几个冰之国人提过瓦黑达
The ice nation guys we killed asked about Wanheda.
他们在找克拉克 为什么
They're looking for Clarke. Why?
我们相信 你杀了别人
My people believe that when you kill someone,
就能得到他们的力量
you get their power.
杀了瓦黑达 你就掌控死亡
Kill Wanheda, and you command death.
她只是个女孩
She's just one girl.
司令也是
So was the commander.
克拉克在韦瑟山里的所作所为削弱了她
What Clarke did at Mount Weather weakened her.
冰之国起了野心
The ice nation is emboldened.
他们的女王想得到克拉克的力量
Their queen wants Clarke's power.
如果她的子民相信她拥有了力量
If her people believe she has it,
那么她就会打破联盟 挑起战争
she'll break the coalition and start a war.
我不能让此事发生
I can't let that happen.
欢迎来到七区 现在去哪里
Welcome to Sector 7. Where to now?
如果她在这里 会需要补给
If she's here, she'll need supplies.
我们从交易站开始找起
We'll start at the trading posts.
你下决定了吗
我告诉过你 我欠你的不止这些
挑些带走吧
跟我说说这个的来历
你们有东西要卖♥♥吗
我在问你话呢
你见过这个女人吗
不是很像
那你是见过她了
她两天前来过这里
给我戴上了这个
她往北走了 沿着伊甸路
冰之国
我们得快点追上
谢谢
你帮助很大
你知道多久了
你来这里多久了
要是我就会等等
I would wait,
等他们离开
give them the chance to clear out.
喝点东西吧
Have that drink.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
我妈妈被山地人抓走了
My mother was taken by the mountain.
你救了索命者
You ended the reaping.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是的 我正考虑再去一趟韦瑟山
Yes. I'm considering making another run to Mount Weather
寻找更多医药补给
for medical supplies.
你想听我的建议
You want my advice?
这就是找你来的原因
That's why you're here.
最后一个人刚刚回来
The last one just got back.
如果天空人看起来是在山里开拓殖民地
If it looks like skaikru is colonizing the mountain,
休战协议就会破裂 我们就会陷入战争
the truce will break, and we'll be at war.
贾斯珀 等等
Jasper, wait.
他还不能出去
He hasn't been discharged.
-我很好 -他才不好
- I'm fine. - He's not fine.
闭嘴 雷文
Shut up, Raven.
好了 够了
Ok, ok. Enough.
你保证明天早上回来 我就让你走
If you promise to come back in the morning,
到时我会给你做检查 好吗
I will examine you then, ok?
你就这么放他走了
You're just gonna let him go?
那就这样 林肯 谢谢你
That'll be all, Lincoln. Thank you.
我一会儿就到
I'll be in there in a minute.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表