剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情提要
Previously on "The 100"...
我的代码的第二版本
Version two of my code
不在组成方舟的十二个空间站里的任何一个
isn't on any of the 12 stations that made up the ark.
本应该有十三个
There was supposed to be 13.
我们要去这里吗
Is this where we're going?
那里的人不是威胁
The people there are not a threat.
我们需要那片地
We need that land.
韦瑟山的资源越用越少
With the loss of mount weather's resources,
方舟领地一年内就会粮食短缺
Arkadia will be starving in less than a year.
我是来警告你们
I'm here to warn you.
他们想要你们的领地
They want your land,
他们会为此杀光你们
and they will kill all of you to get it.
我们要谈谈你妹妹的事
We need to talk about your sister.
营地里有人给她泄密
Someone in this camp is giving her information.
你我心知肚明
We both know who.
天空人攻击了他们的村庄
Skaikru attacked their village.
我们将封锁第十三部落
We will blockade the 13th clan.
我们将给他们时间让他们自己废除领袖
We will give them time to take out their leaders from within.
任何穿过缓冲区的天空人
Any Skaikru caught across the line
将被处死
will be subject to a kill order.
无回应
That's a negative.
侦察B队仍无回应 毫无回应
Still no response from recon team B. No word.
一有消息立即通知我
Let me know if the status changes.
收到
Copy that.
怎么样
And?
法官 我们与一队侦察兵失联了
Sir, we lost contact with one of our recon teams.
队内有四个人
There were 4 men.
上午八点 三支队伍离开方舟领地
3 teams departed Arkadia at 0800 hours
例行巡逻
on routine patrol.
三支队伍均报告了在不到1600米处
Each of them reported grounder contact
与地表人有了接触
less than a mile outside of camp.
按照你的命令 两支队伍撤退了
As per your orders, two teams retreated
并且安全回到营地
and made it safely back inside the walls.
-第三支呢 -被迫交火
- Third? - Was forced to engage.
我相信当时他们一定是极力
I believe they were attempting to secure
保持防守状态的...
a defensive position when...
他们失联了
They ceased transmissions.
地表人很近
Grounders are close.
从北方和西方汇聚过来
Gathering from the north and west.
他们像是在建立封锁带
It appears they're establishing a blockade.
根本无法突破
There's no way through it.
情况有变
Something's changed.
法官 你得看看这个
Sir, you need to see this.
他们想干什么
What do they want?
他们来送信
They brought a message.
我之前见过
I've seen this before.
打开大门
Open the gate.
照他说的做
Do what he says.
打开大门
Open the gate.
说吧
Talk.
-我们要找叫派克的人 -为什么
- We seek the one you call Pike. - Why?
军队陷落 血染大地
An army has fallen, blood soaking the earth
而他是罪魁祸首
where he took their lives one by one.
这就是与天空人为敌的下场
Welcome to the war against Skaikru.
你们欠下的血债 我们要求血偿
Life was taken. We demand life in return.
我的血吗
My life?
你们的条件是什么
What are your terms, sir?
跟我们走 我们就撤退
Come with us, and we walk away.
从哪儿撤退
Walk away from what?
受司令之命 你们已被十二个部落的
By other of the commander, you have been surrounded
军队包围
by an army of the 12 clans.
四面八方都是等待着
In every direction, warriors wait to kill
捕杀想突破封锁之人的战士
anyone who attempts to cross the blockade,
就像我们今早对待
To greet them as we greeted those
你们派出墙外的人一样
we caught outside your walls today.
我们把尸体留给野兽了
We left the bodies for the animals.
够了
That's enough.
走吧 他们不会走的
Let's go. ?They won't leave.
我之前见过这种情况
I have seen this before.
穿这些制♥服♥的人
The men who wore those uniforms
痛苦了很久才死
took a long time to die.
贝拉米 回来 这是命令
Bellamy, fall back. That's an order.
如果你们不交出首领
If you do not give up your leader,
也会经历痛苦而死
you will all take a long time to die.
贝拉米
Bellamy--
做出对你的人♥民♥最有利的选择吧
Choose the side that's best for your people.
我每天都在这么做
I do that every day.
我至今还没改变过主意
So far, nothing has changed my mind.
关门 快
Shut the gate. Go.
《地球百子》
第三季 第八集
瞭望员在那片山脉外
Our lookouts confirm another 3 encampments
又发现了三处营地
just over that ridge.
他们没想瞒着我们
Well, they're not hiding from us.
这是肯定的了
That's for sure.
在不能派出打猎分队的情况下
How many days can we keep our population fed
我们的食物还能坚持几天
without being able to send out hunting parties?
食物和水的储备
Food and water stores were already
已经不足六成了
at less than 60%,
现在的情况下 一周就会紧张
now maybe a week before we go critical,
现在开始限♥量♥分配或许能撑两周
two if we start rationing immediately.
那就立刻限♥量♥
Immediately it is.
那突破封锁的事呢
What about breaking the blockade?
贝拉米今早的举动过后
After Bellamy's theatrics this morning,
他们会有所防范
they'll expect that.
更何况要是不先除内忧
Regardless, we can't engage the grounders
根本没办法和地表人交火
until we've got our own people under control,
就从凯恩开始吧
and that starts with Kane.
我要你禁止任何人与囚犯接触
I need you to suspend access to the prisoners,
营地里任何人都不行
no contact with anyone in camp.
据我所知 有人一直将地表人村落的情报
For all we know, they've been providing intel
传递给凯恩
on grounder villages to Kane...
遵命
Yes, sir.
我还希望你接管
And I want you to take over
协调整个营地的监控
coordination of camp surveillance.
营地的所有入口都需要新的安全协议
We'll need new security protocols at all camp entrances.
或许可以每十二小时
Maybe, uh, changing critical passwords
-换一次重要密♥码♥ -很好
- every 12 hours. ?- Good.
配合你妈妈
Coordinate with your mom
但不要对外声张
but keep the circle tight.
然后就是营地的监控问题
Then there's the matter of campwide surveillance.
你想让我们监视自己人
You want us to spy on our people?
要是我的每个命令还没执行
We can't do what's needed to defend this camp
就被泄露出去
if every order I give is leaked
我们就没法做保护营地的事
before it can be executed.
虽说这是老生常谈 但事实如此...
It's an old saying, but it's true--
隔墙有耳
The walls have ears,
我们没时间再继续猜测
and we can't afford any more assumptions
谁是敌谁是友了
about who's a friend and who isn't,
不管是你的老朋友
not your oldest acquaintance,
还是你的丈夫 妻子或爱人
not your husband, wife, or lover.
我们面对着两场战争 营地内部这场仗
We're fighting two wars now, and the more dangerous one
才是更为危险的
is here inside this camp.
我们现在还没法证实 但是凯恩和他的同党
We can't prove it yet, but Kane and his accomplices
把消息透露给奥克塔维亚
passed information to Octavia.
我知道你们加入不是为了调查你们的左邻右舍
I know none of you signed up to investigate your neighbors,
但是门罗和拉克鲁瓦之所以会死
but Monroe and Lacroix died because the traitors
就是因为营地中的叛徒把他们出♥卖♥♥♥给地表人
in this camp sold them out to the grounders.
不管是谁干的 都别想逃脱制裁
Whoever did that will be hunted down
他们对他们自己和我们所犯下的罪行
and exposed for what they did to their own,
终将大白于天下
for what they did to us.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表