剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
I don't.
没关系
It's been a strange night.
今晚真够怪的
I had a strange night as well.
我也度过了个奇怪的夜晚
Cheers.
干杯
So...
那么...
So.
那么
What were you hoping to talk about at such an hour?
这个时间你想谈什么呢
Howard...
霍华德...
I know that you want changes.
我知道你想看到改变
I see what you're doing.
我目睹了你在做的一切
And I really believe you,
我也相信
that you want the restaurant to be more.
你是想让这家餐厅有更多可能
But it's not gonna happen this way.
但照这样下去是不会实现的
And what way is that?
照哪样下去
Without real change.
没有真正的改变
A sea change.
重大的改变
I'm listening.
接着说
I do really want to be a server.
我确实很想当侍者
Heather hasn't actually quit yet.
希瑟还没真辞职呢
I know.
我知道
I'm not talking about Heather.
我说的不是希瑟
I think that you should fire Simone.
我觉得你应该开除西蒙娜
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表