剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
There's only one way to find out, right?
只有一种办法能找到答案不是吗
I got the Costco-sized bag.
我搞到了物美价廉的包包
My dealer is in Miami until New Year's.
新年前 我的经销商都会在迈阿密
Thank God. I've got multiple days where I close.
谢天谢地 我有好几天要歇业
And then open... The "clopen."
然后又要营业... 这就叫"开合"
Okay.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Sasha.
萨沙
Nope, thank you.
不要 谢谢
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
I have been touched by the Black Queen.
黑皇后深深打动了我
Oprah's secrets.
奥普拉的秘密
The Secret.
"秘密"
Oh, I saw an ad for this. It's a cult.
我见过一次这个的广♥告♥ 邪教
No cult, it's a book.
不是邪教 是一本书
Positive way of thinking.
正向思考
I'm tired of feeling sorry for Sasha.
我不想再自怨自艾了
I'll try Law of Attraction.
我要试试吸引定律
I attract good things to myself like a magnet.
我像磁铁一样 吸引着好东西
I must ask for it and be clear on want.
我要有追求 明确想要什么
I want to feel fucking good.
我想自我感觉良好
Does it really work? Of course!
有用吗 当然啦
It's proven with quantum science.
量子科学证明了这一点
You must say what you want.
你想要什么 就要说出来
And not like a little pussy bitch, but clear,
要说得很清楚 不要弯酸
like a lion.
像狮子一样
I want... I want... What the fuck?
我想要... 我想要... 搞什么飞机
You can't be serious.
你们一定是在开玩笑
What, you want some?
怎么 你要来吗
Will.
威尔
I respect you.
我尊重你
Let's commence working.
来工作吧
What?
什么
Come on.
说一说
What?
什么
Whose side are you on?
你站哪边
I want you to come to Home Bar.
我想要你去家堂酒吧
With me.
和我
Just us.
只有我俩
Alone.
单独去
Not tonight.
今晚不行
Why not?
为什么
I'm gonna walk Simone home.
我要送西蒙娜回家
This whole thing with Etienne
她跟艾蒂安这段关系
has got her pretty messed up, so...
把她搞得一团乱 所以...
Jake...
杰克
Simone just left.
西蒙娜刚走了
She didn't look messed up.
看起来还好
She looked hot.
穿着性感
Hair down, lipstick, leather boots.
头发披肩 红唇鲜艳 脚踏皮靴
Jake, she's going to see Etienne.
杰克 她去见艾蒂安了
Why does that bother you? It doesn't.
这怎么你了 没有
This is a joke.
真是搞笑
Fuck this.
操
Hey, I'm going to Home Bar. Who's coming?
我要去家堂酒吧 要来吗
Will, take off the jacket.
威尔 外套脱了
We're going to Home Bar.
我们去家堂酒吧
Come on.
来吧
Oh, God. Fuck.
天啊 日
No one stays in this hotel anymore.
没人会住这酒店了
Who is this "no one"?
没人指谁
I forgot how little you require.
我都忘了 你没什么要求
May I come in?
我能进去吗
Yeah.
进来吧
You didn't say hello today.
你今天没来打招呼
To be honest,
老实说
I didn't know you still worked there.
我不知道你还在那里工作
I see. Quick trip, 48 hours.
好吧 只是路过 呆48小时
Then Chicago, San Francisco...
然后飞芝加哥 旧金山...
I'm miserable... As you know.
如你所知... 我难受得很
The States do not grow on me.
我对美国不感兴趣
Well, it's all in service of...
那不都是为了...
a truly amazing champagne.
一瓶好喝的香槟吗
I was right about that plot of Chardonnay.
那个霞多丽葡萄酒园 我的提议一点没错
Is that why you are here?
你就为说这个来的
Fine.
好吧
You're right.
你是对的
They're strong vines.
葡萄树长得很好
Thank you. I will go now.
谢谢 我这就走
Look, I...
你看 我...
When I tasted the champagne, it...
我品尝香槟时...
It felt like you were talking directly to me.
我感觉你在直接跟我说话
Not a day goes by that I don't think about France.
我每天都在怀念法国
What about me?
我呢
Look, I-I respect your privacy, but...
我尊重你的隐私 但...
You made our champagne,
你酿造出了属于我们的香槟
and I had to tell you that I liked it.
我得说 我很喜欢
You know I don't like most things.
你知道的 大部分东西我都不喜欢
Are you hungry? I'm famished.
你饿了吗 我好饿
By the way, I want water.
顺便一提 我要喝水
You want a water? You cannot drink this.
喝水吗 你喝不下去的
I'm not gonna let you.
不会让你得逞的
Hey, um... can I buy you a drink?
能... 请你喝一杯吗
Why would I?
为什么
'Cause I'm in the top three hottest guys in here.
因为我是全场最靓的三个仔之一
Didn't notice.
没留意
Two tequilas.
两杯龙舌兰
A vodka soda, splash of cranberry.
一杯伏特加苏打 加点蔓越莓汁
Listen, I, um...
听我说 我...
We all have to play the token black person somewhere.
我们总有身不由己 扮演象征性黑人角色的时候
And I-I just can't get over how comfortable you are with it.
我只是想不通 你怎么就能泰然处之呢
Eddie, right?
你叫艾迪吧
Ever been to Princeton, Eddie?
你去过普林斯顿吗
Ever been in a classroom full of white people
全班都是白人 那种被逼得
who made you feel like you didn't deserve to be there?
分分钟想退学的感觉你体验过吗
Now, this?
这种小场面
Is a good place for me.
小意思啦
I, um, support myself while I figure things out.
我能一边搞清状况一边养活自己
That's cool.
你心态真好
Then what do you really want?
那你到底想要什么呢
Like, besides pinning your hair up
除了把头发别起来
and taking people's orders,
给客人点单之外
what's your plan?
你有什么计划
My plan?
我的计划吗
Is go over there and enjoy the rest of my night.
去那边享受整晚
Thanks for the drink.
谢谢你请我
Actually...
其实...
I thought you said that all I have to do is ask.
你不是说我只要提要求就好吗
No, it's not enough just to "ask."
不是 光提要求怎么够
You have to believe.
你还要虔诚
What the hell is he talking about?
他说什么鬼话
Will, you understand.
威尔 你懂的
People never believe they deserve things they want.
人们总不相信会心想事成
Okay, I want to taste truffles.
好吧 我想吃松露
And I really believe it.
我很虔诚
Well, I feel like a liar.
我觉得自己像个骗子
I upsold three tables today.
我今天居然推销出去三桌
People are freaking out.
人们都疯了
Yeah, it's a frenzy. Why, though?
场面确实疯狂 为什么啊
Because it's a totally wild food.
因为那是野味
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表