剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
You get this taken care of. Stop.
你把这事搞定了 快停下
Stop nodding.
别点头了
It doesn't matter whether I believe you or not.
我信不信你都不重要
No financial institution on Earth is going to approve you.
世上没有哪家金融机构会批准你办卡的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Where's your supervisor? Ari.
你主管在哪 艾蕊
It's fine. Let's just go.
没关系 我们走吧
Little bitch.
小贱♥人♥
This is a sauvignon blanc from the Loire,
这是卢瓦尔河的白苏维翁
which is different than one from California,
和加利福尼亚产的不同
which immediately loses its character in the hotter climate.
那种在较炎热气候下很快就没了特色
Hello? Are you listening?
喂 你在听吗
Yes. Sorry.
嗯 抱歉
Climate, the climate. Sorry to interrupt.
气候 气候 抱歉打断你们
Tess, could I cajole you into unloading a pallet in the cellar,
泰丝 能去地窖把货盘上的酒卸了吗
maybe some light organization if there's time?
有空的话再稍微整理下
We're right in the middle.
我们正上着课呢
Howard, there must be someone else.
霍华德 肯定还有别人闲着的
Must there?
是吗
Shouldn't take long.
不会很久的
Of course. Thanks.
当然可以 谢了
Howard?
霍华德
Quick question. Do you think...
一个小问题 你觉得...
Do you think it would be completely out of line to ask
我要是让你借电脑给我用下
if I can use your computer for, like, two minutes,
然后我就去地窖干活
and then I'll get started in the cellar?
会不会太过分了
I didn't realize we were negotiating.
你还要跟我谈条件啊
It's really important.
真的很重要
The chair is set to a very specific height and lean.
椅子的高度和倾斜度都是调好的
Please don't change it. Of course.
不要乱动 没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
M-motherfucking... shit.
操... 妈的
That system makes no sense...
这排列方法说不通啊...
More.
味道重了
Less.
淡了
This is good.
这个很好
Throw this out.
这个扔了
Stop finger-fucking my sauces.
别用手玷污了我的酱料
Hey, taste this.
尝尝这个
Makes you feel better. What do you mean, "feel better"?
让你好受点 什么叫 "好受点"
Ari said somebody named Oscar took all your money.
艾蕊说有个叫奥斯卡的人把你的钱全抢走了
I hate working here.
我讨厌在这工作
Is he talking to me?
他在跟我说话吗
His sneakers... What did you do with them?
他运动鞋没了... 你干了什么
Like I would touch... Move! Sasha.
说的我会碰一样... 闪开 萨沙
Give him his shoes back. I didn't take them.
把鞋还给他 我没拿
One of them. They're all thieves.
肯定在他们中间 那些人都是贼
You think I can't understand you?
你觉得我听不懂吗
Don't fucking touch me. Okay, guys, stop.
别他妈碰我 好了 各位 别吵了
No, shit. Dinner's up.
都闭嘴 要上晚餐了
Yeah, so, Sasha, shoes. He didn't take them.
是的 萨沙 鞋还回去 他没拿
Go to hell, Ari.
去你的 艾蕊
What the fuck?
什么鬼
How's it going?
还好吗
Drama in the kitchen,
厨房♥里闹翻天了
but, you should see the wine cellar.
但你该去看看酒窖
I'm updating the system and I feel pretty good about it.
我升级了排列方法 感觉很不错
Cool.
不错啊
So...
那...
Ari told you? Great.
艾蕊跟你说了是吧 好极了
She just feels bad for you. We all do.
她只是为你难过 我们都是
Okay, well, don't.
行吧 不必难过
It's... it's not a big deal.
这... 没什么大不了
Having your identity stolen is kind of a big deal.
身份信息被盗可是大事
Okay, well, I'm working.
好吧 我在工作呢
Really, does nobody work around here?
讲真的 都不工作的吗
Absolutely.
当然不是
Yeah, in fact, I'm gonna fold napkins.
其实我正要叠餐巾呢
It's not what you think anyway.
反正不是你想的那样
It was my mom.
是我妈干的
I didn't even know you had one.
原来你有妈妈
I mean, you just never really talk about your family
毕竟你都没说起过
or anything like that.
你的家人之类的
Yeah, well, I don't...
是啊 我没...
really talk to her at all.
没和她好好说过话
She didn't raise me.
我不是她养大的
In fact, the only thing she knows about me
其实她唯一知道的
is my social security and
就是我的社保号♥
she used it to buy shit and ruin my credit.
她利用我的号♥码大买♥♥特买♥♥ 毁了我的信用
Jesus.
天啊
Yeah.
是啊
Well, my mom...
我妈妈...
My mom chaperoned my prom and she made me slow dance with her.
我妈陪我去参加了毕业舞会 还让我跟她跳慢舞
Will...
威尔...
I-I don't need a credit card. I'll be fine, okay?
我不需要信♥用♥卡♥ 会没事的 知道了吗
Go.
去吧
Don't tell anyone, please.
别告诉别人 拜托了
I don't share with a lot of people.
我不怎么跟人提的
Yes?
请进
You wanted to see me?
你要见我
Have a seat. No, thanks.
请坐 不必了
It has come to my attention there may be something
我注意到你跟
between you and the new hostess.
新服务生间似乎有点什么
We spend a tremendous amount of time here.
在这里工作的时间很长
Romantic relationships between coworkers...
和同事间有点暧昧...
it's natural.
也正常
Understandable.
可以理解
I'm going to be amending the handbook,
我会修改员工手册
the one you likely burned when you started.
估计你刚来上班就把手册烧了
Going forward, new policy expects
往后 新政策鼓励员工
employees to disclose intimate relationships
向管理层透露
with coworkers to management.
与同事间的亲密关系
You wanna know who I'm fucking?
你想知道我上了谁
I don't care who you're fucking.
我不在乎你跟谁上♥床♥
I care about what happens in my restaurant.
我在乎我的餐厅里发生了什么
I want those situations to be above board.
我想知晓所有情况
My priority is a safe
我首先看重的是安全
and professional work environment.
专业的工作环境
II don't... Sorry?
我不... 你说什么
I have nothing intimate to disclose.
我没什么亲密关系好透露
Okay.
好吧
You can go.
你可以走了
Pick up! Hey risotto's up.
上菜 肉汁烩饭好了
It should be under O. Occhipinti.
应该在O类 Occhipinti
It didn't make sense to me.
我觉得这说不通
The alphabet? The system.
字母表吗 排列方法
It should be grouped by country based on the map,
应该依据地图 按国家分类
so the Italy section is now on the north wall.
所以意大利酒现在在北墙
Within that, it's still alphabetical.
之后再按字母表分类
Okay, stop. Find the bottle for me.
行了 别说了 你帮我找
Okay. Fine, okay.
好的 没问题 好的
Should've just filed it under Sicily.
你该直接把它归到西西里下
Of course. It should go north to south.
对哦 应该是从北到南
Thank you.
谢了
Hey. Hey!
喂 站住
You embarrassed me in front of the whole kitchen.
你当着全厨房♥人的面让我难堪了
How could I let you talk to him like that?
你怎么能那么跟他说话
Him?
他
Are you a special kind of fucking idiot?
你蠢得挺别致啊
You think, poor baby Santos.
你觉得桑托斯是小可怜
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表