剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
I brought you my résumé.
我带了简历
Terrific.
太好了
I will...
我会...
Yeah, I will-I will put in a word with the boss.
好 我会替你跟我上司美言几句
Aren't you the boss?
你不就是老大吗
Well, I'm not the, uh, the bossboss.
我不是顶头上司
But I'll, you know, I'll see what I can do.
但我会 你懂的 我会尽量帮忙的
Got it.
懂了
Gotta do this fast. On the clock.
得快点 上着班呢
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
在呢
Ask him.
问他
What's wrong?
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了
He's fucking Ukrainian.
他是他妈乌克兰人
They hate Russians.
他们讨厌俄♥罗♥斯♥人
You know, we're not all the same.
我们可不是完全一样的
Tell him we'll cook for him.
告诉他我们会给他做饭
Make him whatever he wants.
他想吃什么我们做什么
They don't eat. They drink blood.
他们不吃饭 他们饮血
Savages.
野蛮人
Just ask him for the cat.
快跟他要猫
Jake?
杰克
Hey.
嗨
What's up?
怎么了
I... I read Simone's short story.
我... 我看了西蒙娜的短篇小说
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Yeah, it's... it's not about your mom, is it?
是的 写的... 不是你妈妈对吧
Cover me for five?
帮我顶五分钟吧
You got it. Come on.
没问题 过来
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
It's about you and Simone.
写的是你和西蒙娜
Right?
对吧
The boy loses his mother,
男孩没了妈妈
and the mermaid raises him and cares for him.
美人鱼养大了他 照顾着他
That's a story.
那是个故事
But it's based on the truth.
但是根据事实写的
It's about you guys. Right?
说的是你俩吧
Yeah. She raised me.
是啊 她养大了我
Okay? It's not a secret.
行吗 这又不是秘密
But... Jake, she more than raises you.
但... 杰克 她可不光是养大了你
It's... games and the stories
你们... 一起玩 有共同的故事
and... and the sex... Jesus.
还... 上过床 天啊
You don't get it.
你不懂
People don't get it. I... It was just us.
大家都不懂 那... 就是我俩的事
Nobody else.
别人插不进来
It was our little world.
那是我俩的小世界
Do you still?
你还在这样吗
Do I still what?
我还在哪样
When you go to the Cape?
你和西蒙娜
With Simone? Do you still have sex?
去科德角的时候 你们还会上♥床♥吗
Is that your question?
你就是要问这个吗
It's confusing.
我很费解
It's not confusing for me.
我不觉得费解
Please. Stop.
拜托 别这样
Please.
拜托了
Because this... between us, it's nice.
因为你看... 我们之间的感情 很美好
So just be here.
就专注眼前
Leave that there.
别管别的
Nicky's gonna think I actually walked out this time.
尼基会以为我这回真要翘班了
Howard, can I, uh, speak to you for a moment?
霍华德 我能 跟你说会话吗
Not now.
现在不行
It's, uh, it's kind of important.
挺重要的
There is a mouse, William.
有老鼠 威廉
I know that there is.
我知道有
Speak.
说吧
I don't want the job.
我不想要这工作
As much as I appreciate the opportunity...
尽管我很感谢能有这机会...
You've barely scratched the surface.
你连皮毛都没怎么接触到
You shouldn't give up so quickly.
不该这么快放弃
It's not even the job, per se.
本质上说都不是工作的问题
It's me.
是我
I... I don't want to be that person.
我... 我不想当那样的人
What person?
什么样的人
I don't mean any disrespect.
无意冒犯
It's just, you're more comfortable with it.
只是 你扮演这角色要更自在
With what, exactly?
到底是什么角色
The suit.
西装革履
The-the power. The...
权力在手
the situations that happen,
应对各种局面
like... like Tess at the distillery.
就像... 泰丝在酿酒厂那次
Be careful, Will.
说话小心点 威尔
Be very, very careful.
要非常小心
I'm not. I'm just... I'm just...
我没有 我只是... 只是...
Don't sell yourself short.
别低估自己
I think you're very comfortable with power.
我觉得你手握大权的时候非常自在
I gave you a certain backwaiter to train,
我给了你一个后厨服务生让你带着
and you fucked her and then came into my office
然后你就睡了她 跑来我办公室
and begged me to hire her.
求我雇她
It wasn't like that.
不是这样的
Exactly.
没错
I understand. I just don't thi...
我懂 只是我...
Go back to work, Will.
回去工作吧 威尔
What do you want from him?
你想从他那得到什么
What's that?
什么
From Jake.
从杰克那
I read your story.
我读了你写的故事
How did you... How did you find it?
你是怎么... 你是怎么找到的
It's beautiful.
很美的故事
The mermaid raising the boy.
美人鱼养大了男孩
It's... familiar.
似曾... 相识
She's, what, his mother?
她是 什么 他的母亲吗
Sister?
姐姐
Best friend?
挚友
Whole world.
全世界
Lovers?
爱人
I'm trying to understand...
我想要理解...
You are trespassing on something
你越界了
that is not your business.
这不关你的事
It is my business.
这和我有关
I care about him!
我在乎他
I care about him.
是我在乎他
And l know him.
而且我了解他
You don't know Jake.
你不了解杰克
You don't.
一点都不
He and I have a history together,
他和我一起经历过一段过去
and it is a shared history,
这是属于我俩的过去
and it is our history.
只属于我俩
I know about the history.
我知道这段过去
Simone, I'm asking.
西蒙娜 我问你呢
What do you want now?
你现在想要什么
Do you... do you want to be with him?
你... 你想和他在一起吗
No
不想
Then why do you keep him right here?
那你为什么要抓着他不放
I don't keep him anywhere.
我没有抓着他
Jake is an adult.
杰克是大人了
Do you really not see the effect that you have on him?
你真的看不出自己对他的影响吗
On people?
看不出你对别人的影响吗
Or maybe you do.
或许你清楚
That's what this is.
原来如此
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表