剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
I was there.
我在现场
So now that you're passed your trails, you're a fucking shrink?
所以你通过了试用期 就成了精神病医生吗
You've only been here a month.
你才来这儿一个月
What does that mean?
这意味着什么
You don't know Sasha.
你并不了解萨沙
Stop talking... "Discushing"... shit about me,
别说了...这么谈论我真的是...恶心死了
you dirty hairy vaginas.
下♥贱♥的臭娘们
Sasha, we're not.
萨沙 我们没有
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
Oh, shut it, baby monster.
拉倒吧 怪兽宝宝
Stop calling me that!
别再这么叫我了
I'm not a baby.
我不是孩子
I'm not even new anymore.
我都已经不是新人了
Okay, fine.
那好吧
You are an adult monster.
你是一个长大成人了的小怪兽
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪
Hey, come talk to me.
嘿 来跟我谈谈
Everything okay down there?
一切都还好吗
Fine. They were just, um...
还好 他们只是...
they're just being morons.
他们只是在犯傻
Is everything okay with us?
我们俩之间一切都好吗
Because if something was wrong, I hope you would tell me.
如果出了什么问题的话 我希望你能跟我说
Yeah, yeah, I would.
嗯 好的 我会的
I really care about you, Tess.
我真的很在乎你 苔丝
Okay.
好吧
You going to Home Bar tonight?
你今晚去家庭酒吧吗
Um, no, not tonight.
今晚就不去了
Good, 'cause I have an idea for us.
不错 因为我有个主意
Shockingly, it is not a drink or a meal,
而且竟然不是吃吃喝喝
but it is still a proper celebration.
不过仍是一个很好的庆祝方式
I'm... I'm exhausted. Hear me out.
我...我真的累得不行了 听我说完
Come on, it'll give us a...
这能给我们一个
a chance to have a real talk.
好好谈谈的机会
♪ Oh, yeah, I'm moving on ♪
# 我已不再悲伤 #
Okay. Talk sounds good.
好吧 听起来不错
Good. You will not be disappointed.
你不会失望的
♪ And I hope that she will never ♪
# 我希望 她再也不会 #
♪ Come my way ♪
# 出现在我的生命中 #
♪ Oh, yeah ♪
# 乱我心房♥ #
Yeah, absolutely.
当然
Pruning.
把泡泡抹掉
Are you happy at the new place?
你新工作做的还开心吗
You know I hate beer,
你知道我不喜欢啤酒
and they have TVs in the bar.
而且她们在酒吧里还放着电视
Dawn says,
道恩说
"She's terrific!"
"她真的太棒了"
And you're a server now.
你现在是个服务员了
Nice people.
那里都是些体面的人
It's better hours for you.
这是对你而言更好的生活
It's good.
真不错
It's a good place.
这是个好地方
Kind of thought you didn't want to do this anymore.
我还以为你不打算继续下去了
Thought that was the whole point.
我以为这就是意义所在
I did what I thought was best.
我做了我认为是最好的事
I needed things to die down.
我需要事情渐渐平息下来
The man in the suit.
穿着西装的成功男人
I do love my suits.
我确实喜欢我的西装
And it's more...
而且不仅仅是这些
the stronger the image,
我的形象越好
the better I'm able to do my job.
我越能把我的工作做好
It's not even an image anymore.
那已经不再是外表形象了
It's who I am.
那就是真正的我
So is this a secret?
这是个秘密吗
Are we sneaking around again?
我们又要偷偷摸摸地了吗
I'm not sure right now,
我现在也不知道
but what I know
但我知道
is that I want to spend more time with you,
我想要多一些时间和你在一起
time that is not at work.
工作以外的时间
You have been very patient.
你一直很有耐心
It's not too crowded this time of night.
晚上这个时间人不是很多
As you know, I live down the street,
你知道的 我住在这条街上
so this is another reason I can never move.
这里也是我永远不舍得搬家的一个原因
Start in here.
从这里开始
After this, we can get platzas.
这个结束后 我们就可以去做按♥摩♥
They, um... they beat you with oak leaves,
他们用橡树叶敲打你的身体
dump cold water on your head.
往你的头上浇凉水
And that's fun?
好玩吗
Surprisingly, yes.
让人意外的是 确实很好玩
Great. I'm in.
那好 那来吧
Yeah, I want to do this.
我想要这么做
I want to try everything,
我什么都想试试
learn all the streets, find secret spots.
走过每一条街道 寻找不为人知的地方
People at work...
那些同事
it's like they want to punish me
就好像他们想要惩罚我
for being excited.
因为我太兴奋了
No, no, they've just hardened.
不不 他们只是变得更加冷漠和麻木
You know, they're up against this moment
他们面临着当下的处境
when the job stops giving them freedom
他们的工作不再给予他们自♥由♥
and starts to feel like a trap.
感觉像是囚笼之鸟
They've plateaued there.
他们已经到达瓶颈了
You... you are taking every experience
好像每一段经历
on the pulse.
都印在了你的心里
I keep thinking about this morning.
我一直在想今天早上的事
About the pig?
想那头猪吗
Mm.
嗯
I know why it bothers me.
我知道为什么它一直烦扰着我
It's about trust.
这和信任有关
The pig trusted the farmer.
那头猪信任过农夫
That's what pigs do.
这就是猪的使命
That's not me.
但那不是我
I know that people tend to underestimate you.
我知道人们往往会低估你
I do not.
但我不会
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表