剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
It's interesting.
挺有意思的
Yeah, I just...
是啊 我...
I can't believe we're not friends.
不敢相信我们会没成朋友
No way.
不是吧
Yeah, I talked to him yesterday...
是啊 我昨天跟他聊过了...
Sometimes it snows so much
有时雪太大了
that they... they shut down Fifth Avenue.
第五大道... 会封路
You can walk right down the center of it.
你可以一路走到市中心
No cars, no buses.
没车 没公交
It's quiet. It's awesome.
很安静 棒极了
So...
那...
We should probably... talk. Well, I gotta...
我们可能该... 聊聊 我要...
do the salt, but yeah, uh, I'll catch up.
去摆盐罐 之后来找你
Hey, Nick. Baltimore, baby.
尼克 巴尔的摩可真棒
Yeah, the wife and kids are out of town?
老婆孩子都出城了吧
Train left an hour ago for a visit to the in-laws.
火车一小时前就出发了 回娘家去了
I am a free man. I'm going to Home Bar.
我是自♥由♥人了 我要去家堂酒吧
Who's in?
还有谁
Howard.
霍华德
One time, baby.
去一次吧
I'm afraid I don't have a T-shirt.
我没T恤穿
Will.
威尔
You seem to be enjoying your new position.
你好像挺适应新岗位
It's a little more... complicated than I thought,
比我想的... 要复杂点
but it feels worth it.
但都是值得的
It is complicated.
确实复杂
I just want everyone to be happy, you know.
我只想让所有人开心
The guests, the front of house, the back of house.
客人 前台员工 后厨员工
Yourself.
还有你自己
Well, right. Yeah. Totally.
对 没错 当然
You have to take care of yourself.
你必须照顾好自己
If you don't, you won't survive.
不然就混不下去
And don't conflate your own interests
别把你自己的利益
with the interests of the restaurant.
和餐厅利益混为一谈
No one can do it for you.
只能靠你自己
It's only for a minute.
就只有一分钟
Sorry? The snow.
什么 雪
I know it's beautiful, but...
我知道很美 但...
nature doesn't win here.
大自然在这赢不了的
It turns ugly.
会变得十分丑陋
It always does.
总是如此
Are you feeling better?
你好点了吗
Me? Oh, I'm great.
我吗 我好极了
How was your evening?
昨晚过得怎样
Yeah.
不错
It was good.
挺好的
The music was great.
音乐很棒
Good group of people.
人也不错
Yeah, Jake showed up.
杰克来了
It was good.
挺好的
Wait a second.
等下
Come here.
过来
Oh, my.
天啊
Oh, my.
天啊
Yeah.
是的
That happened quickly.
发展挺快啊
It surprised me.
我很惊讶
He... surprised me.
他... 让我很惊讶
He's full of surprises.
他身上充满惊喜
Yeah.
是的
Simone, look, I... I know that you and Jake
听我说 西蒙娜 我... 我知道你跟杰克
are family, and I would never want to intrude on that.
是家人 我永远不会干涉的
Our relationship, it means so much.
咱俩的关系 对我很重要
You worry too much.
你想太多了
Has anyone ever told you that?
有人告诉过你吗
Lamb chops... Here's the orecchiette.
羊排... 这是猫耳朵面
Okay, the ten-top.
好了 十人桌的菜都齐了
Let's double-check. Scallops...
再检查下 扇贝肉...
♪ We slow hands ♪
♪ 双手游走 ♪
♪ Put the waste all around yourself ♪
♪ 独自担起重物 ♪
"Weights." Not "waste."
"重负" 不是"重物"
You don't even know the fucking words.
你们他妈连歌♥词都不知道
And well done...
做得好...
And where the fuck were you?
你♥他♥妈♥又去哪了
I bought you a ticket. You didn't even show up.
我给你买♥♥了票 你来都不来
I had plans. With who?
我有约了 和谁
With myself.
和我自己
I'm building a board of vision.
我在做梦想板
Collage of everything I want.
上面贴了我想要的一切
The ultimate manifestation of The Secret.
这就是"秘密"的最终表现形式
When I am an American citizen,
等我成了美国公民后
I'm gonna live in this house
我要住在这栋房♥子里
with my husband.
和我丈夫一起
You ditched me for an elementary school art project.
你就为了小学手工作业把我抛弃了
Ari, leave him alone.
艾蕊 别管他
No. You too.
不要 你也是
You disappeared to go fuck that line cook.
你就突然消失 跟那个厨子搞在一起
There's nothing worse than women that
没有比为了老二
ditch their friends for dicks.
抛弃朋友更过分的事了
Okay... Pick up, you fucking morons!
好吧... 上菜了 你们这群蠢货
I didn't fuck him, okay? He walked me to the subway.
我没跟他搞好吗 他送我去地铁站了
Yeah, it's all the same. What are you even doing with him?
是啊 都一个意思 你跟他一起做什么
He's my friend, Ari. I admire him.
他是我朋友 艾蕊 我很欣赏他
Yeah, you admire him.
是啊 你欣赏他
Ariella, stop this nonsense. No.
艾蕊埃拉 别胡闹了 我偏要
My friends are narcissistic, delusional assholes.
我的朋友都是只会痴心妄想的混♥蛋♥
Good evening, everyone.
晚上好 各位
The salmon for you.
这是您的三文鱼
Here you go.
菜来了
Strip steak for you.
您的纽约客牛排
Enjoy your meal. Thank you.
慢用 谢谢
Screw you, Ari.
去你的 艾蕊
Eddie has ambition.
艾迪有抱负
He's got me thinking about what I want,
他让我开始思考我想要什么
if I should go back to law school.
是不是该回法学院
You hated law school. Yeah, well...
你讨厌法学院 是...
Guys. I can't keep fucking around here forever.
各位 我不能一辈子在这混吧
Is that what we're doing?
你就这么想我们吗
What is going on?
什么情况
Nothing.
没事
What's with all the drama tonight?
今晚闹哪出啊
Don't know.
不知道
Do you have... Yes.
你有... 有的
Glass of Sancerre, please.
请给我杯桑塞尔白葡萄酒
No, no. In a coffee cup.
不 不 倒咖啡杯里
For me.
我自己喝
What do you want?
你要干什么
You know me so well.
你还不了解我吗
Yeah. I do know you pretty fucking well.
是啊 我是很了解你
Don't hassle me, Jake.
别烦我 杰克
It's just a sip of wine. Jesus fucking Christ.
只是喝口酒而已 有什么大不了
Cheers.
干杯
What?
怎么
Nothing.
没什么
I don't want to talk to you about this.
我不想和你谈这个
Well, that's new.
这倒是新鲜事
What's that?
那是什么
What do you think it is?
你觉得呢
Coffee? No, it's not.
咖啡吗 不是
It's not coffee.
不是咖啡
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表