剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
Lively people.
精力充沛的家伙
Yeah, yeah, they... they... they...
对 对 他们... 他们... 他们...
They are lively, indeed.
他们确实是精力充沛
They...
他们...
Actually, they... want me to go home with them.
其实他们... 想让我去他们家
Well... No, not a threesome.
还有这事... 不 不是三人行
They want me to masturbate.
他们想让我自♥慰♥
Masturbate?
自♥慰♥
They... yeah, they want me
他们... 对 他们想让我
to masturbate in front of them,
在他们面前自♥慰♥
and they want to pay me.
还想付钱给我
Isn't that hilarious? How much?
太可笑了吧 多少钱
That's not the point.
这不重要
How much?
多少钱
Five grand.
五千
Joy.
大乐事啊
My life has been hollow shell,
我活得像具行尸走肉
and that fills me with the greatest joy.
这真是我听过最大的乐事
Relax.
淡定点
I'm not doing it.
我不会去的
It's one minute!
就一分钟的事
Maybe two because of nerves.
紧张的话两分钟
Ccome... No.
过来... 别
Tell him he must masturbate for money.
告诉他一定要为了钱自摸一把
It's Gabe and Giselle.
盖比和吉赛尔找他
They're so freaky.
他们真够变♥态♥的
He'll never do it.
他不会那么做的
No, not Will.
反正威尔不会
What do you mean, "not Will"? Who would?
什么叫"威尔不会" 谁会啊
Oh, Jake, Sasha... Yes, please!
杰克 萨沙... 是啊 我求之不得
Me.
我
Scott... RIP Scott.
斯科特... 可怜的斯科特
What about you?
你呢
I'm running for office someday. I can't.
我是未来要竞选公职的人 不能这么做
I'm sure. What's your excuse?
肯定的 你的理由呢
I don't want to. Yeah.
我不想 是啊
It'd scar your puppy-dog soul for life.
会给你这只小奶狗留下一辈子精神创伤
I'm not a...
我才不是...
Don't listen to Black Betty and Jewish Veronica.
别听黑人贝蒂娃娃和犹太圣女的话
Will... you need this. Okay.
威尔... 你得去 好吧
We need this.
我们也想你去
Sasha... you're hilarious,
萨沙... 你太搞笑了
but I'm not prostituting myself
但我才不要为了让你有乐子
just to give your life meaning.
就出♥卖♥♥♥肉体
I'm... I'm good being me.
我... 我做自己就很自在
Do you like working here?
喜欢在这工作吗
I love it.
喜欢
Someone better get me another parsley salad
快给我再准备份
that doesn't look like a rabbit shit it out.
不像是兔子屎的欧芹沙拉
Yes, Chef.
是 主厨
Do you need something?
需要什么吗
Yes, Chef.
是的 主厨
I would like to request a complimentary item...
我想申请份赠品...
The foie gras as dessert.
鹅肝酱当甜点
I know it's crazy,
我知道这很疯狂
but I think it tastes like peanut butter and jelly.
但我觉得它尝着像花生酱和果冻
I like it.
这主意我喜欢
Fire one foie.
准备份鹅肝
Right, Chef. One foie gras.
好的 主厨 一份鹅肝酱
Trust your instincts.
相信你的直觉
How is your meal so far?
目前吃得怎样
Maddie got under your skin tonight.
曼蒂今晚让你不爽了
15 and 23 still don't have entrées.
15桌和23桌的前菜到现在都没上
Who's left to cook?
现在掌勺的是谁
Maybe you're just not comfortable
也许你是对
with a woman in power.
女人掌权不爽
Not fair.
这么说很不公平
I've worked for Maddie for 17 years.
我为曼蒂工作了17年
My problem...
我担心的是...
She wants this restaurant to be a tomb
她想要这个餐厅成为
to 1987.
埋葬1987的坟墓
Scott changed the salmon.
斯科特改了三文鱼的味道
Don't you think that's important for Maddie to know?
这种大事不应该事先告知曼蒂吗
Scott was not only the best sous chef in the city.
斯科特不光是纽约最好的副主厨
He kept the menu alive.
他让菜单有了活力
He was evolving things.
他在不断做出改善
We all have to do it.
我们都该如此
The guests think they are coming back
食客们觉得自己是在年复一年
for the same dish year after year,
重返这里 品着同一道菜
but if it were really the same,
但如果一直是老味道
they'd stop coming.
他们就不会再来了
There is a subtle art to staying relevant.
保持活力是门微妙的艺术
That is what I do.
这就是我的工作
And yet, it doesn't say your name on the menu...
但菜单上可没你的名字...
Howard.
霍华德
Mr. Gamal?
贾马尔先生
With compliments.
送给您的
I know it's savory,
我知道这是小食
but the strawberry preserves are house-made.
但上面的草莓酱是我们自♥制♥的
I saw it myself. It's very rich.
我亲眼所见 味道很浓郁
And I'm not looking.
另外我不会去看
When I first enter a space,
当我第一次走进一个空间
I... wait for a feeling.
我... 等待着一种感觉
What does that mean? That's vague.
什么意思 太模糊了
I want to feel welcome.
我想感觉到受欢迎
Interesting.
有趣
The city is... Intimidating,
这城市... 太吓人了
confrontational almost,
可以说是咄咄逼人
and... it never lets you settle,
而且... 从不让你有一刻喘息
which I love about it,
我很爱这点
but sometimes you just want to feel...
但有时你会想要...
Like you have a quiet place.
有片宁静的小天地
Enjoy.
慢用
More wine?
还要酒吗
Okay, I know everyone thinks I won't do it, and...
好吧 我知道大伙都觉得我不会这么做 而且...
Is this about masturbating for money?
你在说为钱自摸的事吗
And I'm not going to,
我不会这么做的
but I came to New York to be an artist.
但我来纽约是为了当艺术家
I have an edge. Will...
这方面我有优势 威尔...
What? And I don't think masturbating
怎么了 我觉得在陌生人面前自♥慰♥
in front of a stranger proves anything.
证明不了什么
Okay, well, is there
好吧 那你有没有那么点
any part of you that wants to do it?
要去这么做的想法
I mean, of course, sure. It's $5,000.
当然了 有五千美元呢
That's not what I mean.
我不是这意思
Look, I didn't get the offer, but...
你瞧 没人请我去干这个 但...
I moved here to push myself.
我来这是为了推自己一把
When I do, when I surprise myself,
当我做成自己都没想到的事时
I like how it feels.
那种感觉我很喜欢
Besides, 5,000 bucks is a fuck-ton of money.
另外 五千可真是一大笔钱
Your VIP at the bar told me to give you this.
你在吧台的那位贵宾 让我把这个给你
Said it was the address to his new project.
说这是他的新项目的地址
Said it was a quiet place.
是个很宁静的地方
Thanks.
谢了
Seriously?
认真的吗
Where's Rosalyn?
罗莎琳呢
There you are.
你在这呢
Exhausted?
累了吗
Exhilarated. Sit down.
亢奋 坐
Last of the season.
季末清♥仓♥货
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表