剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
I... I think Ari was taking care of that.
我... 我想艾蕊已经买♥♥好了
Oh, boy. I'll get the drinks.
天啊 我去拿酒
Wouldn't want to be her in the morning.
她明早会后悔的
Jesus. You should talk to him.
天 你该和他聊聊
He knows.
他知道了
Come on, you wouldn't...
别逗了 你不会...
Hey.
嗨
Don't bother.
少来这套了
I'm familiar with how you apologize, okay?
我太清楚你会怎么道歉了
I know it's not your fault
我知道这不是你的错
and you don't know what you're doing.
你不知道你在做什么
I know the whole act.
你的套路我清楚得很
Okay, it's not an act.
好吧 这不是套路
Will, I do know what I'm doing.
威尔 我知道自己在做什么
I... I jus... I... I'm sorry.
我... 只是... 我... 抱歉
I do care about you.
我真的在乎你
So much. It's... I... it's confusing.
很在乎 只是... 我... 很难说清楚
No, it's not. It's actually really simple.
不 不难 其实很简单
You're not who I thought you were.
你不是我想的那样
Actually, you're a lot like him.
其实 你跟他很像
I think you guys'll be great together.
你们在一起挺好
I think we have to take Ari home.
我们得送艾蕊回家
She's getting bad.
她醉得越来越厉害了
Oh, my God.
我的天
I'll get a cab.
我去叫出租车
I don't miss this one bit.
我一点都不想念这个
You know what I miss? I miss my bed.
知道我想念什么吗 我的床
Night-night.
晚安咯
I should probably go help with Ari.
我可能该去帮帮艾蕊
Cool.
挺好
You wanna have breakfast tomorrow?
明天一起吃早饭吗
Sure.
好啊
So you... you majored in French?
所以你... 你主修法语吗
Yeah, I don't use it. Well, I tutor.
是的 我平时不怎么说 我会教法语
Basically I just read this textbook to this 14-year-old,
基本上就只是给14岁小孩读课本
and she sucks, so...
她学得很烂 所以...
No, you know, we are always,
不 要知道 我们餐厅
uh, accepting applications at the restaurant.
长♥期♥收简历
Yeah, that's a slush pile.
是啊 多数都成了废纸
But I could, uh, could keep an eye out for it.
但我可以留意下你的简历
I... I mean, actually... I'm a manager.
我... 我是说其实... 我是经理
Are you?
是吗
Yes, at like 10:30. And I never do that.
是啊 大概十点半的时候 我从不会那样
She wanted to come.
她想过来
You don't have to speak for me.
不用替我说话
Really?
是吗
I wanted to apologize about last night.
我想为昨晚的事道个歉
I was, not myself.
我 失态了
And it had nothing to do with you.
这和你没关系
And I am sorry
很抱歉 一直以来没有
if I haven't always been the most supportive of this.
大力支持你俩的事
But it was only because I feel very protective.
但这只是因为我想保护你们
I care about both of you. Deeply.
我非常关心你们两个
Don't want anyone to get hurt.
我不想任何人受伤
Thank you.
谢谢
I... looked at a space.
我... 看了个地方
For a bar.
用来做酒吧
This again?
又是这事啊
He's doing it with Scott.
他在和斯科特一起筹划
With money from the house.
用房♥子的钱
Great. Well, I look forward to discussing it.
很好 我们到时好好讨论一下
You hated that turkey club.
你讨厌吃那个火鸡俱乐部三明治
I did.
确实
I'll get steak and eggs, please.
我要份牛排配蛋
And a coffee. And two beers.
还有杯咖啡 两杯啤酒
Three beers.
三杯啤酒
What?
什么
You're working.
你要上班呢
I discovered that being tipsy while at work
我发现上班时有点微醉
is the best.
是最佳状态
Who knew?
谁能想到呢
Everyone. Right?
大家都知道吧
Like, literally everyone.
真的是所有人
Seriously? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
You've been keeping it a secret, I see.
你一直守着秘密呢 我懂了
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表