剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
Previously on Sweetbitter...
"苦甜曼哈顿"前情提要...
C'est la chef. Bonjour, mon amie.
主厨来了 你好啊 我的朋友
You lived in France?
你在法国住过
I can't even imagine you anywhere but the restaurant.
我无法想象你在餐厅以外的其他地方
Don't be too mad at her because she called me.
别因为她给我打电♥话♥的事太生气
Have you met the not-so-new girl, Tess?
见过我们这已经不算新人的姑娘 泰丝了吗
This is Omar Gamal.
这是奥马尔·贾马尔
Omar is working on a new building up at Columbia.
奥马尔在哥伦比亚负责一个新建筑项目
Are we sneaking around again?
我们又要偷偷摸摸的了吗
I'm not sure right now.
我现在还不清楚
You're Russian. I'm everything, honey.
你是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 亲爱的 上天入地我都行
This is why I love America and I don't want to go back.
所以我爱死美国了 我真的不想回去
Maxim... Sash...
马克西姆 萨沙...
Maxim.
马克西姆
Maxim.
马克西姆
Maxim!
马克西姆
It's textbook overdevelopment.
这是标准的开♥发♥过度
Frank should be ashamed to stake his legacy
就给后人留下个布鲁克林中心的体育馆
Who wants it?
谁稀罕啊
Jay-Z, apparently.
显然是Jay-Z咯
At least, that's what I've read.
至少我了解到的是这样
Have you ever heard of Joseph Campbell?
你知道约瑟夫·坎贝尔吗
Of course you have.
你当然知道
Well, the Atlantic Yards reminds me of that,
说到"大西洋广场"项目我就想到这个
how he said you can tell what a civilization values most
他说你能从一个文明中
based on its tallest buildings.
最高的建筑看出其最看重什么
Yeah, used to be the church.
是啊 以前是教堂
Exactly, and now it's, what, commerce, basketball?
没错 现在呢 商业 篮球吗
You seem to be taking to the city well.
你好像挺喜欢这里
Doesn't always feel that way.
也不尽然吧
Helps to have my job, of course, and Simone.
好在我有工作 当然还有西蒙娜
You two have known each other a long time.
你俩是老相识了吧
Does anyone actually know Simone?
真的有人了解西蒙娜吗
I think maybe I do.
我或许挺了解吧
Do me a favor.
听我说句
Don't get stuck there.
别被困在那
I don't think you will.
我觉得你不会的
She never had what you have.
你有的东西她可没有
Just so you know, I have never, ever
你知道吗 我以前从没有
called a stranger and asked them out before.
打电♥话♥约过陌生人
I'm glad that you did.
很高兴你能喊我
Are you okay?
你还好吗
...Yeah.
... 当然
You can relax, you know.
你放松就好
Yeah, no...
我知道...
you too. You can... you can relax.
你也是 尽管... 放松
Yeah.
没错
Right... it's just...
好吧... 那个...
I-I-I wasn't moving or...
我都没在动...
or really touching you, and...
也没碰你...
you're making...
你是在...
But you sounded like you were about to...
但你听起来好像就要...
Did you?
你高♥潮♥了吗
No, it's... I-I didn't, but it's...
没... 没有 但是...
It's okay. It's fine.
没关系 没事的
Okay.
好的
But, you're good?
但你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Becky?
贝基
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
A face from my old life.
曾经的熟面孔
I heard you're at the barbecue place.
听说你在烧烤餐厅上班
Yeah, I mean, I'm not exactly
是啊 虽然我不会把这写在简历上
putting it on my résumé, but, um, we make strong margaritas.
但我们会调制超烈的玛格丽特酒
I love margaritas.
我喜欢玛格丽特
So how is the old place?
原来的地方还好吗
You happy?
开心吗
It's... it's good.
挺... 挺好的
I'm... I am.
我... 我挺开心的
I was too.
我以前也挺开心
I heard about Scott getting fired
我听说斯科特被开除了
over a piece of salmon, Jesus.
就因为一块三文鱼 天啊
Maddie's such a psycho.
曼蒂真有病
A tornado.
杀气腾腾
Howard hired him back, so...
霍华德把他雇回来了 所以...
Yeah, like, immediately.
是啊 瞬间的事
I mean, um, Heather keeps me up to date.
希瑟一直有跟我说
Yeah.
对
Yeah, well, you should... You should come by.
对了 你有空... 来我店里看看
Yeah, totally.
好的 当然了
Great.
太好了
It was nice to see you. Yeah, it was great.
见到你真好 是啊 太好了
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Simone? Howard was looking for you
西蒙娜 霍华德在找你
in the basement.
他在地下室
Those peonies must have broken the bank,
那些芍药想必是花了大价钱吧
but she forgot the orchids.
但她忘买♥♥兰花了
You recognize?
认识吗
Of course.
当然
It's new for him.
他可是第一次尝试这个
May I?
能让我看看吗
I believe you were on a crusade to make a grower champagne.
你那时肯定是千辛万苦才酿造出了小农香槟
It was a long time ago.
很久前的事了
I'm thinking of taking ten cases.
我打算买♥♥十箱
'Cause there are no other grower champagnes?
因为没别的小农香槟了吗
None this good.
都没这个好
But I wouldn't want to make you sell it
要是你不自在的话
if it made you uncomfortable.
我不会逼你的
That's very considerate of you, Howard.
你真体贴 霍华德
Think on it.
好好考虑
You don't have to decide right now.
不用现在决定
Guess who I bumped into this morning.
猜猜我今早碰到谁了
Omar's old-man dick?
奥马尔的老鸡鸡吗
Becky. Didn't know you guys still spoke.
贝基 我都不知道你们还在联♥系♥
I haven't spoken to her since she got fired
她被开了还是调到别处后
or transferred or whatever.
我就没跟她说过话了
For you, sir,
给您的 先生
I have the braised octopus and feta salad.
烩章鱼和希腊乳酪沙拉
And for you, sir, the lobster shepherd's pie.
还有您的农家龙虾馅饼 先生
You are exquisite.
你真精致
Can I get you anything else?
还需要别的吗
What are you mixed with, Italian?
你是哪里的混血 意大利吗
You guessed it.
您猜对了
Enjoy your meal.
慢用
You're mixed with Italian?
你是意大利混血
I'm black mixed with black,
我是纯黑人
but since blackness
但由于黑色
is generally not equated with beauty,
一般和美不沾边
people often assume mine comes from elsewhere,
人们总觉得我的美来自别处
usually wherever they're from, so some nights,
通常是他们自己的国家 所以有时候
I'm Greek, Puerto Rican, Italian.
我就是希腊人 波多黎各人 意大利人
How does that not make you mad?
你都不生气吗
If I got mad about every ignorant thing
我要是因为客人的各种无知言论生气
a guest said to me, I couldn't work here.
就没法在这工作了
Ladies.
女士们
Howard.
霍华德
Sasha... have you seen him?
你们看到... 萨沙了吗
No.
没有
No. Because today's
没有吗 今天
officially the first time
是他第一次
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表