剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
You think Sasha's just on drugs.
萨沙就知道嗑药
You think we both immigrants, so why don't we kiss under the rainbow?
你觉得我们都是移♥民♥ 不如就相亲相爱
Listen to me, princess. I went to college.
听我说 小公主 我上过大学
I speak four fucking languages,
我他妈会四种语言
and it doesn't matter, 'cause my life is fucked.
但这都不重要 因为我的人生糟透了
Why, though? Why is it fucked?
可是为什么 为什么糟透了
My visa expired, okay?
我的签证到期了 懂吗
what does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means I'm illegal like him.
就是说 我跟他一样是非法移♥民♥
Okay, a policeman catch me, and send me back,
要是有警♥察♥把我逮了送回国
and you will never see me again.
你就再也看不到我了
But maybe that's what you want.
不过也许你求之不得呢
Oh, Sasha.
萨沙
Come on.
别闹了
Of course that's not what I want. I just...
我当然不会那么想 我只是...
We'll figure it out, okay?
我们会想办法解决的
But you have to give Santos his sneakers back.
但你必须把鞋还给桑托斯
I did not take his fucking sneakers, Tess.
我没拿他的破鞋 泰丝
Fine.
好吧
Whatever.
随你
I got my own problems.
我自己还有事要烦呢
The asshole in the office just gave me a lecture
办公室那混♥蛋♥刚喊我去谈话
on who I'm sleeping with.
问我都跟谁睡了
Did he? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
He's putting in some kind of new policy.
他要搞什么新政策
Is that right?
是吗
Well, we could be... More discreet.
我们可以... 更小心些
You know what's funny?
你知道有趣的是什么吗
I don't.
不知道
You skipped one.
你略过了一个
A new girl.
一个新来的姑娘
Tess.
泰丝
Is that why she's in a mood tonight?
所以她今晚才心情不好吗
I think she's having issues with her mom.
我想是因为她妈的事
I was under the impression she doesn't have a mom.
我以为她没妈妈
Apparently she does.
显然她有
She can be strangely guarded.
那她的戒心真不是一般强
Look who I'm talking to.
我可有经验得很
There she is. Don't be mad.
她在这 别生气
I told Heather. He told me.
我告诉了希瑟 他跟我说了
Just because she's in law school...
只是因为她读法学院
Was. Was in law school,
读过 读过法学院
and she-she knows about these things.
她了解这些
Seriously, the wrongful acquisition of personal data
真的 为获取经济利益
through fraud or deception for economic gain
通过诈骗手段非法获得个人信息
is a federal offense.
是违反联邦法律的
You could have her arrested.
你可以报案逮捕她
I could have my mother arrested?
我可以报案逮捕我妈
Sure. She deserves it.
当然了 她罪有应得
How about I don't want anything to do with the woman?
要是我不想和那女人有瓜葛呢
And in case you guys haven't got the memo,
我再声明下 以防你们还不清楚
I don't wanna talk about it. We're just trying to help.
我不想谈这事 我们只是想帮你
Okay, well, don't.
知道了 不麻烦了
I didn't ask for help, I don't want help,
我没要人帮我 我不需要帮助
so leave me alone.
别烦我了
Tess, your voice is echoing down the hallway.
泰丝 整个过道都是你的声音
Will you guys give us a minute?
能让我俩说会话吗
Oh, dear.
天啊
You are clearly working through some issues.
你想必是在研究什么课题
This is gonna be... so much better.
这样会... 好很多
Yeah, it's not only organized by country,
不光是按国家归类
but by region, north to south, by... on the map.
还从北到南按照地区 按... 地图
You do know you're gonna have to put this back the way it was, right?
你知道最后还是得原样摆好的吧
You... are a very private person.
你... 是个非常内敛的人
Very independent.
非常独♥立♥
Well, I've had to be.
我必须如此
I didn't exactly have a choice.
别无选择
And you are better for it.
你会越来越好的
But you seem intent on doing everything yourself.
但你似乎决心要一切都靠自己
Isn't that exhausting?
不累吗
Yeah.
是啊
It is.
很累
You know, letting people in
向别人敞开心扉
isn't the same as being weak.
并不代表着软弱
I just wanted a leather jacket.
我只是想要件皮夹克
And how does she still get to me?
她怎么现在还缠着我
Because she doesn't know you.
因为她不了解你
She doesn't know how brave you are.
她不知道你有多勇敢
How you left her behind and everything else,
是怎么把她还有别的事抛掷身后的
and how you have done all of this on your own.
是如何靠自己做到这一切的
It doesn't make a difference.
但这根本无济于事
It makes all the difference.
这很重要
It means that one day, you are gonna have
这意味着有天 你会得到
what you want... Even a leather jacket.
想要的一切... 哪怕是皮夹克
That's the least of my problems.
这都无所谓了
And what if one day, I want a car?
要是有天 我想要一辆车呢
Or a house? Or a plane ticket?
又或是一套房♥ 一张机票
Look at me.
看着我
That part is fixable.
这都是可以解决的
It is all fixable,
一切都可以解决
but you gotta let people help you.
但你得让人帮你
Let me help you.
让我帮你吧
"Dear little taco boy, I did not take your shoes.
"亲爱的墨西哥仔 我没拿你的鞋
I believe they are very ugly, not my taste,
那鞋很丑 不是我的菜
And... I do not steal from poor people.
而且... 我不偷穷♥人♥的东西
Warm regards... Aka Sasha."
诚挚的问候来自... 又名萨沙"
Well, it seems her mother opened a card in her name.
她母亲似乎以她的名义办了张卡
Y-yeah, I-I know. I know.
是的 我知道 我知道
But, John, they don't have any relationship whatsoever.
但是 约翰 她们没有任何关系
They haven't had contact in years and years.
她们已经很多年没联♥系♥过了
It's 12... 12 years?
有12... 12年吗
In 12 years.
12年了
Yes, this was a child who was taken advantage of.
是的 她一个小孩被人利用了
Great.
太好了
Okay.
好的
N-no.
不是
Her name is Tess.
她叫泰丝
Simone?
西蒙娜
I can do it.
我可以的
John, h-hold on. Here she is.
约翰 等下 我让她接电♥话♥
John is one of our regulars, and he is a hell of a lawyer.
约翰是我们的一位常客 也是个出色的律师
Okay?
知道吗
He's gonna help us,
他会帮我们的
and we're gonna get him a table for forever.
我们要永远给他留张桌子
Take your time.
慢慢说
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hi, John.
嗨 约翰
Oh, there she is.
她来啦
I smell leather. No.
我闻到了皮革味 不是吧
Bow and everything. Just open it.
打着蝴蝶结 像模像样 打开吧
Open it!
打开吧
Open the fucking thing. I wanna go home.
快把那玩意打开 我想回家了
That doesn't look like leather to me.
我瞅着可不像皮衣
It's from this amazing store called our lost and found.
这是从一家神奇小店 失物招领处弄来的
The good stuff gets taken in the first few hours.
好东西几小时就被人领走了
That's been here for about six months.
这衣服在这有六个月了
Might wanna wash it.
你可能得洗洗
Put it on. Fashion show.
穿上吧 时装秀开始了
Yeah. Put it on.
是啊 穿上
Fashion show. Put it on.
时装秀 快穿上
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表