剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Jake wants to escape. You know that.
杰克想要逃脱 你知道的
But he is so scared of abandoning you.
但他非常害怕抛弃你
Abandon me?
抛弃我
For you?
就为了你吗
Jake doesn't care about you.
杰克根本不在乎你
He will be bored of you in a week,
过个一周他就对你厌倦了
and then you will be leveled
之后你就跟其他被他抛弃的人一样
because clearly you have nothing else.
因为显然你别无所长
I thought that you had something,
我还以为你有点能耐
and I thought... I thought we were friends.
而且我以为... 我以为我们是朋友
And now you come at me with this.
现在你却跑来给我整这么一出
I mean, the arrogance.
如此傲慢
To make assumptions about me.
对我妄下推断
How fucking dare you.
谁他妈给你的胆量
I am so disappointed.
我太失望了
Baby monster?
可爱宝贝
You, my babiest of all the monsters,
你 是我最可爱的可爱宝贝
my only true and one, baby monster fucking love.
我唯一的宝贝 我太他妈爱你了
Sasha, I... I don't know what you're talking about.
萨沙 我... 不知道你在说什么
Howard told me everything.
霍华德都告诉我了
Howard?
霍华德
You're promoting Sasha?
你给萨沙晋升了吗
Maybe.
也许吧
But first we would need to solve the bigger problem
但首先我们得解决个更大的问题
of his citizenship.
他的国籍问题
Did you know that Moscow
你知道莫斯科今年
was supposed to have its first gay pride festival this year?
本来是要举♥行♥首次同志骄傲节的吗
No.
不知道
Banned at the last minute,
最后关头禁止了
followed by hate crimes all over the city.
紧接着全城都出现了针对同志的仇恨犯罪
If a person is in danger of persecution
如果有谁在回国时
when they return to their country,
会有遭到迫♥害♥的危险
the United States of America
美国政♥府♥有时就会
will sometimes grant "withholding of removal."
批准"暂缓递解出境"
It wouldn't be safe for Sasha to go home.
萨沙回国不安全
Oh, my God. Howard...
天啊 霍华德...
I've put Sasha in touch with our legal team.
我让萨沙联♥系♥了我们的法律团队
That's so generous of you.
你太慷慨了
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道该说什么了
I needed to do something nice today.
我今天得做点好事
And...
而且...
I listen to you.
你说的话我有听
Holy shit, Howard.
妈呀 霍华德
There... there's a cat in your office.
你... 你办公室有只猫
Yes, there is.
是啊 是有只
Come here for a sec.
过来一下
I'm ready to let go of the house.
我准备好卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了
You can have your money.
你能拿到你那份钱
A bar, restaurant, I don't care.
拿去建酒吧也好 餐厅也好 我都不在乎
I support you no matter what.
你做什么我都支持
I've spent so much of my life thinking about you,
我这辈子花了太多时间为你考虑
it's like... breathing.
就像... 呼吸一样自然
Maybe I didn't know what... What I was doing.
也许我当时也不知道... 自己在做什么
But I was a child too.
但我那时也是孩子
And you forget that.
你忘了这点
I don't.
我没有
We were dealt a shitty hand.
当时留给我们的就是个烂摊子
But we did build something together.
但我们确实一起构筑了一些东西
I would do it again.
我会和你一起
With you. You know that, right?
重头再来 你知道的吧
I know.
我知道
Me too.
我也愿意
Now go make an old-fashioned for my 42.
现在去给42桌调杯古典鸡尾酒
Oh. Mood lighting, Nick.
灯光很有气氛哦 尼克
Very suave
很柔和
I like to mix it up.
灯光要和酒相配
Nicky, can I get the rest of that bottle, please?
尼基 那瓶酒剩下的都给我
You're coming in hot.
火气不小啊
Yeah, well, too much drama.
是啊 闹剧太多了
Keeps the job fun.
这样工作才有趣嘛
It's exhausting.
累死人了
Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?
能跟你说会儿话吗
I just... I feel like...
我只是... 觉得...
I owe you an apology.
欠你个道歉
You want to go... Sure. Will?
你要去... 好啊 威尔
The close-out is on my desk.
要清♥仓♥的货都在我桌上
Ready for you now.
等你过去呢
Then lock up.
记得锁上
Good night, everyone.
晚安 各位
Good night Howard!
晚安 霍华德
Howard. You walking?
霍华德 你要走回家吗
I am.
是的
Walk me home?
一起走啊
I would like that very much.
那太好了
You're a fucking coward!
你♥他♥妈♥真是个孬种
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
What happened?
怎么了
He's a fucking adolescent moron.
他就是个没长大的白♥痴♥
Okay.
好吧
I just told him I'm not opening a place with that guy.
我刚跟他说我不要和他一起开店
It was a terrible idea.
这是个糟糕的主意
You're drinking already?
现在就开始喝酒了
It's shift drinks, isn't it?
这不是下班了吗
Jake... I'm good.
杰克... 我没事
Catch up with you later.
迟点再找你
Home Bar?
去家堂酒吧吗
I'll just meet you guys there.
我过会去那找你们
Okay.
好的
Famous last words.
八成不会来了
Okay, man.
好吧 兄弟
I don't know, Howard.
我不明白了 霍华德
It stopped being fun.
一切都不再有趣了
I don't know when.
不知道是从何时开始的
Is it still fun for you?
你觉得还有乐趣吗
Sometimes.
有时吧
But even the fun moments
但即便是有趣的时刻
are just recycled, watered down versions
也不过是过去的回放
of things that have happened before.
乐趣也是大打折扣
And I find myself doing things...
我在做着工作的同时...
and, I don't know, being things...
怎么说呢 也逐渐变得没有感情
We're just stuck.
我们在停滞不前
Or at least I am.
至少我是
I just... Oh, God.
我只是... 天啊
I don't have the energy to fight my way out of it.
我没精力努力挣脱出来了
Please don't laugh at me. Don't.
别笑我了 别这样
Unfortunately for me, you are...
不幸的是 在我看来...
you are all fight.
你还算精神抖擞
What would the kids say?
孩子们会怎么想呢
What would the kids say?
孩子们会怎么想呢
Good night, Howard.
晚安 霍华德
Good night, Simone.
晚安 西蒙娜
Howard?
霍华德
Hi.
嗨
Hello.
你好
Do you have a minute to talk?
有空聊聊吗
Sorry.
抱歉
I have a rule about wearing my suit at home.
我回家一定得换家居服
I, poured myself a drink.
我给自己倒了一杯
Hope you don't mind.
希望你不会介意
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表