剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
We should plan on 15 minutes every two hours.
我们应该计划每两小时休息十五分钟
Sasha, are you listening?
萨沙 你在听吗
Enough. Just change the subject.
够了 换个话题吧
Come on.
行了
Well, that went well.
好吧 这可真顺利
Never understood jerking off into a sock.
不懂为什么要拿袜子自♥慰♥
I love my socks.
我爱我的袜子
So what are you reading?
所以你在读什么
Proust.
普鲁斯特的书
The Lydia Davis translation.
莉迪娅·戴维斯翻译的版本
Mm.
嗯
By the way,
顺便提一下
I love your glasses.
你的眼镜不错
What's that?
这是什么
Uh, just trying to learn the difference between
我想看看萨维涅尔地区和安茹地区
Savennières and the Chenin from Anjou.
生产的白诗南葡萄酒有什么区别
You don't need to know that, ever.
你不需要了解这个
I know. I want to.
我知道 我就是想学学
Hey, that girl...
嘿 那个女孩
he's not just hiring her because she's qualified, right?
他不会因为她资历好就雇佣她对吧
You mean because she's hot?
你的意思是因为她很辣
Yes, that's what I mean.
对 我就是这么认为的
Well, he hasn't hired her yet,
其实他还没雇她呢
and, eh, probably both.
也许会因为她又辣资历又好
Will, do you... trust him?
你信他吗
What, Howard?
什么 霍华德吗
Sure. He's a good boss.
当然了 他是一个好上司
Right,
好吧
but what about Becky?
那贝基呢
Well, Becky's fine.
当然贝基也不错
She's working at that barbecue place on Gramercy. She makes bank.
她在葛兰姆西的烧烤店工作 赚了一大笔钱
Why?
怎么了
Just...
就是...
well, I wasn't exactly an obvious hire,
我显然还不是正式员工
and something Simone said just...
西蒙尼说的话...
made me wonder why he gave me the job.
让我想不通他为什么会雇我
I don't know why you listen to her.
我不懂你为什么听她的
She didn't even want you here.
她根本不想让你出现在这里
What?
什么
She had a chance to defend you
在你通过试用期后
after your trails, and she didn't.
她明明可以为你说话 但是她没有
Okay, well, she wouldn't do that.
她可不会这么做
I was in the room with them.
我当时和他们一起在那个房♥间里
I fought for you.
我极力帮你说话了
Okay. Want me to thank you?
好的 你想让我报恩吗
No.
不是
I just want you to know who you're dealing with.
我只想让你知道你面对的到底是谁
'Cause there are a lot of people here who care about you,
因为这有很多人都在乎你
and Simone only cares about one person:
而西蒙尼只关注一个人
the guy with the shitty tattoos.
就是那个有纹身的家伙
For our special tonight,
今晚特别之处是
the chef is celebrating
主厨想要做全宴
nose-to-tail dining
感谢那些辛勤的农夫们
and the devoted farmers
没有他们
who raised our beautiful animals.
我们就无法享用肉质绝佳的大餐了
We are serving...
我们提供...
We got tight sirloin. - WOMAN: Okay.
我们要牛里脊肉 好的
Jambalaya's right here.
什锦菜好了
Ordering one radicchio salad.
一份菊苣沙拉
Nine pork!
九份猪肉
Down to nine pork, all day.
每天就只九份猪肉了
Nine pork! Nine pork!
九份猪肉 九份猪肉
All right, fire two lamb chops
好的 烧两份羊排
and one burger with...
还有一个汉堡...
Cabron, what the fuck you gonna do with the skin?
小子 你打算怎么处理外皮
I want to make chicharrónes with the boys.
我想用来给朋友炸猪皮
I sell it to my guy in Chinatown.
我把它卖♥♥给我唐人街的朋友
I'm not here to make snacks for your crew.
我不是来这给你们做小吃的
Fine. I'll take the feet.
好吧 我把猪蹄拿走
What about the trotter special?
猪蹄特色菜怎么样
That was alive this morning.
今天早上还是活的
And now it's bacon.
现在就成了培根了
No higher calling.
这就是它的最高使命
You're just hacking it up
你就直接把它砍了
and selling it for parts?
分成块去卖♥♥吗
That's kind of brutal.
这有点太残忍♥了
I assumed you grew up on a farm.
我以为你是在农场长大的
Excuse me?
什么
You seemed riveted this morning.
今天早上你看起来很专注
I mean, there were a lot of farms around.
我是说 这周围有很多农场
I just...
我只是
I've just never seen anything
我从来没见过
like what we saw today.
我们今天见到的东西
Do you think it knew?
你觉得它们知道吗
Knew?
你指什么
The pig. Do you think it knew...
你觉得这些猪知道
I-it was gonna die?
自己马上就会死吗
I don't think so, no.
我觉得它们不会知道
A pig lives its whole life in a pen.
猪一生都在圈里活着
It eats, it sleeps,
它们吃吃睡睡
it breeds, it dies.
然后产仔 最后死去
I don't believe it had any awareness
我认为在它们并不知道
beyond the five inches in front of its nose.
离自己鼻子五英尺以外发生的事
Sasha!
萨沙
You're running.
不许跑
Apologies, Mr. Howard.
对不起 霍华德先生
First day at work.
工作第一天
Perhaps I'm a bit out of shape.
我可能还没调整好
Eight pork! Got eight pork, all day.
八份猪肉 一整天一共八份
Sasha, you look seriously ill.
萨沙你看起来病的很严重
It is time for your break.
你该休息休息去
I'm not needing a break.
我不需要休息
I assure you, if you do not take a break,
我跟你保证 你要是不休息
you will get yourself fired,
你会被炒鱿鱼
and then how will you pay for rent?
你打算怎么付你的房♥租
Meet me in the walk-in in five minutes.
五分钟之后贮藏室见
Okay.
好的
I have to say, I'm impressed you made it this morning.
我不得不承认 你今天早上让我印象深刻
I wanted the extra credit.
我想给自己加分
I'm not exactly Howard's favorite right now.
我现在还不是霍华德器重的人
And now you're getting your own ice.
所以你现在自己来盛冰
It's quite the campaign you're running.
这就是你现在为此做的准备
Well, apparently, there are no back waiters working tonight, so...
很显然今晚没有后台服务生 所以...
Okay, between you and me,
好 这事别告诉别人
it's that Sasha isn't doing so well.
萨沙状态不太好
We're all trying to cover for him,
我们都试着帮他掩盖
but he's, of course, making it impossible.
但他当然都坚决拒绝了
I'm trying to make him ice his foot.
我正打算让他用冰敷脚
Your compassion is so inspiring.
你真有同情心
You should tell Simone.
你应该告诉西蒙尼
And why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
'Cause if he's hurt,
因为如果他受伤了
she'll do something about it.
她肯定会做些什么
I don't know. She fixes things.
她就是解决问题的
You're done, right?
你弄好了对吧
Sasha.
萨沙
Hey, Sasha!
醒醒 萨沙
Sasha!
萨沙
I'm resting.
我在休息呢
You said rest, no?
你说让我休息的不是吗
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表