剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
Yes, I was married.
没错 我结过婚
No, I don't want to talk about it.
但我不想谈这事
Just want to drink...
只想喝酒...
With you.
和你一起
So Omar's kind of an asshole.
奥马尔就是个混♥蛋♥
Wasn't first-night jitters?
不是因为第一次有点紧张吗
No.
不是
No, it was just bad.
真的很糟糕
The sex was awkward and... humiliating.
过程太尴尬了... 还很丢人
Did he do something to you?
他对你做了什么吗
No, no, no.
没 没 没
He... he just...
他... 他就是...
wanted to please me so badly,
太想取悦我了
but I don't... I...
但我没法... 我...
I don't really do that with people.
我不和人那样
I mean, I do. I ha... I-I can.
我做过 我... 我可以
I-I just don't always
只是我通常
totally come with them,
没什么性致
and then I pretended to and...
然后我就假装...
Yes, disaster.
懂了 真是灾难
Right.
是的
It was weird.
太奇怪了
It was like I-I-I couldn't feel anything.
我好像什么都感觉不到
I was outside of my body watching.
就灵魂出窍似的看着一切
Did you ask for what you wanted?
你有把自己想要的说出来吗
I... don't think I knew what I wanted.
我... 我不知道自己要什么
Do you know what you like?
知道自己喜欢什么
Okay, well, a couple months ago,
好吧 几个月前
you didn't know what you liked in wine,
你不知道自己喜欢什么酒
and now... sec or demi-sec?
现在... 干型还是半干型
Sec.
干型
Once you know what you like, you can ask for it.
一旦知道自己喜欢什么 你就可以提出来
Then it becomes pleasure.
然后就能乐在其中
Also, Omar is a narcissistic workaholic, so good riddance.
另外 奥马尔是个自恋的工作狂 不联♥系♥也好
Can I ask you something personal?
我能问你点私事吗
About my marriage? About Jake.
我结婚的事吗 杰克的事
Well, his mom, actually.
其实是他妈妈的事
Did she drown on accident?
她是意外溺水的吗
It... he came with me to Sasha's.
是... 他跟我去了萨沙家
Jake went to Sasha's?
杰克去萨沙家了
Yeah.
是的
And he... seemed different.
他... 好像有些不一样
I don't know... open.
我不知道... 他好像敞开了心扉
For a long time, he thought that she drowned,
很久以来 他都以为她是溺死的
and I kept it hidden from him for as long as I could,
我之前一直尽量瞒着他
but no, it wasn't an accident.
但其实不是意外
Jake is fine.
杰克没事的
Jake is lucky.
杰克很幸运
He has never, ever been alone.
他从来都不是一个人
I have always been there to take care of him.
我一直都在照顾着他
I don't mean to offend you,
无意冒犯
but this champagne is crazy good.
但这香槟好喝疯了
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Here, let's drink more of it.
来 咱们再喝点
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表