剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
You can't plant them in your backyard.
你的菜园子里种不了
You have to go find them. Hunt them.
你要去野外找 像狩猎一样
They use female pigs.
猎手会用母猪
Female and horny pigs.
好色的母猪
Because truffles smell like testosterone to lady pigs.
因为对母猪来说 松露闻起来像雄性激素
That's it! They smell like sex.
对 是性♥爱♥的味道
Now that you're a, suit,
既然你都穿西装革履了
you think we can have truffles at family meal?
那我们家庭聚餐时能吃到松露吗
Ooh, and maybe we can get our 5% back
或许还能从洗碗工那
from the dishwashers?
要回那5%的小费
Come on, you... you guys know
得了吧 你们... 你们还不知道吗
I don't actually control anything, right?
掌权的又不是我
I'm just trying this out, okay?
我这不是在尝试吗
And it's complicated because, you know, I know all
这很复杂的 因为我知道
of your secrets, and you're all terrible fuckups.
你们所有人的秘密 你们就是群烂人
And I love you,
但我爱你们
so cut me some slack, please.
所以请高抬贵手
Please?
放我一马吧
Put this up your nose, Will.
吸吸这个吧 威尔
Yes, please!
对的
Relax him. Aye, aye.
让他放松 行
You replaced the stained glass?
你换了彩色玻璃吗
Yeah, it was over 300 years old, Simone.
对 那都有三百多年历史了 西蒙娜
Well, it better be in a museum now.
最好还是送去博物馆吧
I mean, I-I love that chapel.
我好喜欢那个小教堂
I mean, I'm not a churchgoer, as you know,
你知道的 我不常去做礼拜
but I walked there every day.
但我每天都去
Yes, you hid there.
对 你就躲那
No, a woman just occasionally needs some privacy.
不是 女人总要有点隐私
Sure. Your family everywhere.
那是 到处都有你家里人
Yeah.
好
You know, it's funny. What?
很搞笑吧 什么
I didn't remember your face, exactly.
我记不清你长什么样子了
Your face has changed too.
你也长变了
Careful.
小心说话
You know, they said you were quite beautiful back then.
他们那时都说你特漂亮
I did not agree.
我不同意
You didn't?
是吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well...
嗯...
when I met you, I wanted this face.
我遇见你时 我想要你长这样
Colder.
更冷峻
Harder.
更坚毅
It is more beautiful.
这样更漂亮
When you married me...
你娶我的时候...
Feels impossible that we did that.
我都不敢相信
Yes.
是啊
You made it very impossible.
你让我恍若如梦
I don't think I knew how to be loved.
我不知道怎么被爱
And when I left, I just, um...
我离开时 我...
I didn't let myself feel... anything.
我放空了... 自己
I just moved through it.
生生熬了过去
Surviving.
活了过来
You deserved better.
你值得更好的人
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I lived.
我曾活过
I should go.
我该走了
18, 25.
十八 二十五
You can't tell anyone about this.
不准跟别人说
Oh, my God!
天啊
It's on toast. Your favorite.
配烤面包 你的最爱
Second day as manager
经理上任第二天
and already breaking into the safe.
就会撬保险箱了
It's not really breaking in if you have the combination.
知道密♥码♥的话 就不算是撬
And besides, Howard believes in education.
而且霍华德相信文化人
Right.
也对
Go for it.
吃吧
Oh, shit.
我靠
Give me a bite.
我来一口
Oh, my God.
天啊
And you remembered I love toast.
你还记得我喜欢吃烤面包
I listen.
我有心的
Seriously this... this is just beyond.
认真讲... 这太不一般了
Really, no one else would ever do this for me.
再没人能为我这么做
Thank you.
谢谢
There might be some perks to being a manager.
做经理 也有福利的嘛
Now go, get back on the floor.
走吧 回去跑堂吧
Okay.
好
Can I take... Yeah, yeah, go ahead.
我能... 可以 拿吧
Okay.
好
Thanks.
谢谢
God, I don't want to be here tonight.
天啊 我今晚不想上班
Yeah, you look tired.
你看起来很累
It was a late night.
昨晚睡晚了
I went and saw Etienne.
我去见艾蒂安了
It was different than I thought it would be.
跟我想的不一样
Was it? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
I really hurt him.
我真的伤了他的心
I'm a little ashamed.
有点愧疚
When I look back and I just think I was...
当我想起往事 我只觉我...
so lost back then.
那时很迷茫
So young.
年少无知
I mean, I wasn't ready to be a wife.
还没做好为人妇的准备
There was...
那时候...
there was so much to our life together, you know?
我们在一起 就意味着很多
Made the world feel so big.
世界突然变得宽广
The train rides and the meals
无数次火车旅行 无数顿饭
and the plans we had.
我们做过的计划
I... I had forgotten most of it.
很多我都忘了
I... he made you miserable.
我... 他让你痛苦不堪
You hated his family.
你厌恶他的家人
You don't remember the calls waking me up at night
你还记得 你半夜打电♥话♥给我
desperate to come home?
说你有多想回家吗
That isn't true.
那不是真的
What?
什么
I didn't call you crying.
我没打电♥话♥找你哭诉过
I wasn't miserable.
我也不苦
He was my... Your what?
他是我的... 你的什么
He was my chance at a real life.
他是我过上好日子的机会
I'm telling you right now...
我现在就跟你说...
Hey, Will? Can I talk to you for a sec?
威尔 能说两句吗
In private? Yeah.
私下说 好
Is... is everything okay?
还好吗
Yeah... yeah, no, it's...
很好...不 那个...
Back to work.
回去工作吧
You grew up.
你长大了
Is Simone around?
西蒙娜在吗
She called me.
她叫我来的
I bet she did.
我想也是
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你来
Will you put this order in? Please?
能下个单吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Have a cigarette with me?
一起抽支烟吧
I quit.
戒了
Then stand in the alley with me for two minutes?
那去小巷站会儿吧
So I've been thinking.
我一直在想
There is a revolution coming.
一场市场革命要来了
Too long, there's been a monopoly
很长时间 因为垄断的存在
that has made wines overpriced and inaccessible,
红酒定价都过高 不亲民
but grower champagne is gonna change that.
但小农香槟会改变格局
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表