剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
Thanks.
谢了
Pardon me.
借过一下
I love that scarf.
我喜欢你的围巾
I know I told you before. Will.
我知道已经说过一次了 威尔
Be right with you.
马上就来
Yeah? Here.
怎么 给你
Gift cards.
礼品卡
Give these to any reservations that are still coming in
有预约了的客人来 就给他们
when you tell them that we cannot seat them tonight.
跟他们说 今晚我们接待不了了
You got it. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢你
All right, folks...
好了 各位...
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Enjoy. Finally.
请享用 终于来了
It looks great.
看起来很好吃
Excuse me?
打扰了
Can we please have some forks?
能给我们叉子吗
Jake.
杰克
Forks.
叉子
One moment.
稍等片刻
Excuse me?
这算啥
Where the fuck are the fucking forks?
叉子都他妈去哪儿了
I've been asking the same question,
我也一直在问呢
but nobody washes fast enough.
但那些人洗得太慢
Shut up, Sasha!
闭嘴 萨沙
Mr. Howard, look. No... no forks.
霍华德先生 你看 没... 没有叉子
I put 400 forks into service on Monday.
我周一亲自放了400根叉子到服务台
They just disappeared?
它们还能不翼而飞的吗
Are you telling me that 70 pounds of sterling silver
你是说 60多斤的纯银
has just evaporated?
蒸发了吗
Are people supposed to eat with their fucking hands?
客人们他妈要用手吃饭吗
Howard. Howard... No excuses.
霍华德 霍华德... 不准找借口
You find them or you're fucking fired!
你去找出来要么就他妈滚蛋
Howard, Howard.
霍华德 霍华德
The entire restaurant doesn't just come to a halt
几个叉子不会让整个餐厅
because of forks, okay?
陷入停滞的 好吗
I think I know what's going on.
我差不多知道是什么情况了
Let me handle it.
我来解决
You go charm my soigné table.
你替我去雅士桌服务好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Give me five, five, five!
给我击个掌 来来来
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
太棒了 真好 真好
Sasha! Yeah?
萨沙 怎么
What did you do? Nothing.
你干什么了 没有啊
Where are the forks?
叉子去哪儿了
Maybe underneath the dishwashers' giant fucking wallets.
可能就在洗碗工钱包下面吧 毕竟钱包那么大呢
Howard think he can steal my money
霍华德要抢我的钱
and then I bend over, take it up my ass?
我就该乖乖听话掏钱吗
Not this occasion, honey. Tell me where the forks are.
他想得美 宝贝 告诉我 叉子在哪儿
I don't know. Sasha!
我不知道 萨沙
I don't know. Where are the forks?
我不知道 叉子呢
I don't know. Sasha!
我不知道 萨沙
I don't know. Tell me where the forks are!
我不知道 叉子呢 说
Tell me where the forks are!
叉子在哪儿 说
Tiny but fucking strong.
你人这么小 力气还挺大
You leave me no choice. Over there!
那我就没办法了 那边
Nuts! Crazy bitch.
疯婆娘
Thank you.
谢谢
I hope you don't have herpes or something.
希望你没得疱症什么的
Hi, there. Hi.
你好 你好
Come talk to me for a sec.
跟我说两句吧
Sorry? Come talk to me.
什么 跟我聊一下
Fire two crab cakes!
烤两个蟹饼
How did you do it?
你怎么做到的
It was impressive, really.
真厉害啊
Did you... did you forget the herbs on every plate?
你之前有没有... 每盘菜都忘了放香草
Or maybe undercook everything by one degree?
或者每样东西都欠点火候
I mean, that would force Scott to put every piece of meat
这样斯科特检查的时候
and fish back on the grill when he checked the temp.
就会把某片肉或者鱼退回来再烤
Or...
或者...
I bet you insisted all the seafood was bad.
我敢打赌 你肯定一口咬定所有海鲜都坏了
Had to be thrown out, cleaned again.
必须得扔掉 重新清洗
I bet if I look downstairs in the garbage...
我打赌 楼下的垃圾里...
Five years.
5年了
I started here five fucking years ago.
我5年前就来这儿了
As a dishwasher.
从洗碗工做起
Working my ass off, making shit.
任劳任怨 脏活苦活都干完了
Worked up to prep cook, now line.
才一步步从配菜师干到流水厨师
And now some fucking dishwasher is making more than me.
现在一个锤子洗碗工挣的比我还多
Manny, you have a 401k and health insurance.
曼尼 你有养老金 有医保
And by law, you can't be tipped out.
而且依照法律 你不能被解雇
There are 10,000 line cooks in this city
这座城市里有一万多流水厨子
who want your job,
想要你这工作
and not one of them would dare humiliate this restaurant
没有一个敢像你今晚这样
the way that you have done tonight.
让餐厅丢脸
Plates arrive on my table in three minutes.
三分钟内 我负责的桌上要看到菜
Am I clear?
听明白了吗
Good.
很好
Wash these as fast as you can.
尽快把这些洗了
Pick up, pick up!
上菜 上菜
Pick up forever!
不停给我上
Nice stunt you guys pulled. Oh, not my stunt.
你们可真会啊 我会什么了
I don't get involved in restaurant politics.
我可没参加餐厅政♥变♥
Did you call me white earlier?
你之前把我算白人了吧
Nah.
没有
I was calling you "privileged."
你是特权阶级
I'm sorry again about tonight.
今晚我太抱歉了
It happens.
这种事情我理解
Thanks for picking up the check.
要谢谢你埋单
But listen, uh, I'm serious.
但我说真的
If you ever finish writing?
如果你写完了
You'll be my first call. Okay.
我第一个就给你看 行
Good night.
晚安
I think you're wrong.
我觉得你说错了
I think he is interested in your writing.
他很欣赏你的作品
That's why people work in restaurants, right?
因此大家才来餐厅工作 对吧
Contacts like this.
为了这样的人脉
You're very sweet.
你很贴心
But you will learn there is a line.
但你会明白人与人间是有界限的
And while you may be invited to cross it,
尽管有人会邀请你跨界
the invitation is never real.
但这种邀请往往是假的
What's this one called?
这叫什么
This is... water.
这是... 水
It's gonna be a long night.
今晚会很漫长
Meet me in the alley in 30.
30分钟后 小巷见
27.
二十七
27.
二十七
Santos.
桑托斯
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Thank you, boys. Take care.
谢谢你们了 路上小心
You wanted to see me?
你要见我啊
When I add it all up...
我算账的时候发现...
our numbers will be off by thousands for tonight.
今晚少赚了几千块
Okay, but it was the right thing to do.
好吧 但这个决策是对的
Don't quote me, but it'll make a big difference to those guys,
别说是我说的 但对洗碗工来说这会有很大不同
and honestly, in a week no one will even notice it.
而且说真的 一周后就没人会在意了
It'll just be part of the system.
大家就都习惯了
I agree.
我同意
You know... you did well tonight.
知道吗... 你今晚做得很好
Most people don't know the difference
很多人都不懂
between force and finesse.
动用蛮力和手段的区别
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表