剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
Okay.
好了
Give me your foot.
把你的脚给我
Okay.
好
Jesus.
我的天
Sasha, what the fuck?
萨沙 这他妈什么情况
This is disgusting.
这太吓人了
You said you were taking care of yourself.
你说过你会好好照顾自己
What have you been doing?
你都干了些什么
No.
我可没有
I said pancakes and masturbating,
我说的是在吃和性上绝不委屈自己
and I went out dancing
而且我还
a few baby times.
去跳了几次舞
Sasha, what the fuck is wrong with you?
萨沙 你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么回事
Do you not want to get better?
你不想好起来吗
I do not care either way.
反正我也不在乎
You barely touched your pork.
这份猪肉你都没怎么吃
Um, was everything all right?
是不是有什么问题
Oh, everything was fine.
不 一切都很好
I-I'm full.
只是我吃不下了
Try not to make them feel guilty.
尽量别让她们觉得有负罪感
It's just such a waste.
只是这真的很浪费
I heard about Sasha.
我听说萨沙的事情了
Wish you would've told me.
你要是早点告诉我就好了
There's nothing... I could talk to Howard if you like.
其实没什么... 如果你愿意的话我可以跟霍华德谈谈
We might be able to put him on phones for a bit.
也许能让他和我们在电♥话♥里谈一会儿
No.
不用了
Thank you. I know how to take care of my friends.
我知道如何照顾我的朋友 谢谢你
Now, if you'll excuse me,
如果你不介意的话
I have some perfectly good pig to throw away.
现在我要把这些上好的猪肉扔掉了
Something wrong?
出什么事了吗
No.
没有
Just a busy night for me.
就是忙了一晚上
Excuse me. Hi.
不好意思 你们好
Sorry, um,
打扰你们了
I'm Rosalyn. I'm the new hostess.
我是罗莎琳 是新来的迎宾
I know you're busy. I just... I didn't know what to do
我知道你们很忙 我只是...
with the stuff that was in my locker.
不知道要怎么处理我储物柜里的这些东西
Mm, that would be the old hostess'.
这也许是之前的迎宾留下的
I'll take them.
我来处理吧
I'm Tess, by the way.
对了 我叫苔丝
If you have any questions
如果你有什么问题
or, uh, need anything...
或是有什么需要的话...
Yes?
请进
They were Becky's.
这些是贝基留下的东西
The new hostess gave them to me.
新来的迎宾给我的
I believe we can safely throw those in the garbage.
我想我们可以把这些安全地扔到垃圾桶里去
Howard, I hope you can see
霍华德 我希望你能明白
how seriously I take this job.
我有多重视这份工作
I do.
我明白
I admire it.
我很欣赏你
It's what I saw at the farm today.
这正是我今天在农场上看到的
You've got a...
你有一种
Real curiosity.
真切的求知欲和好奇心
Why else would I have hired you,
不然我为什么要雇用你
aside from your years of experience
除了你那几年
in the Midwest diner industry?
在中西部餐饮业的工作经验外
Thank you, Howard.
谢谢你 霍华德
Mm-hmm.
嗯
You know,
你知道的
Nicky's been doing this
妮姬干这行的时候
as long as I've been alive,
我还没出生呢
and yet, I still manage to outsell him
然而我业绩还是比他好
every night.
每天都是如此
Must be my charm.
一定是因为我的魅力
You told her.
你告诉她了
What?
什么
About Sasha.
萨沙的事
So?
所以呢
We've got two huevos...
我们有两个蛋
Sure. - WOMAN: And, uh...
是的 还有...
Why do you trust her?
你为什么相信她
What?
什么
I see how she treats you, Jake.
我看见她是怎么对你的 杰克
I saw you guys.
我看见你们了
You saw... In the basement.
你看见... 在地下室
You don't have to take that from her. It's... stop talking.
你不需要逆来顺受 别说了
Hey!
嘿
You don't have to be embarrassed.
你不用觉得难为情的
I'm not.
我没有
So talk to me. Why?
那就跟我谈谈 为什么
Why would I do that?
我为什么跟你谈谈
Because you kissed me.
因为你亲了我
I did.
所以呢
And you felt something.
而且你也有感觉
I know you did.
我知道你肯定有
And then you went to the Cape with Simone
然后你就和西蒙尼去了海边
and acted like it never happened.
然后装作什么都没发生过
I want to be clear.
我想要说清楚
This has nothing to do with Simone.
我们之间的事跟西蒙尼一点关系也没有
If I wanted you, I would've fucked you that night on the street.
如果我想要你 那天晚上在街上我就要了你了
I don't want you.
但我不想要得到你
You're not my type.
你不是我喜欢的类型
You're a little girl.
你就是个小女孩
It was a big day.
今天是个大日子
Only up 3% from last year.
盈利只比去年增长了3%
I guess I meant long day.
我的意思是漫长的一天
We're up early.
我们起的很早
Mm.
嗯
We've worked together a long time, Howard...
我们已经一起工作了很久了 霍华德
mm, arguably too long...
可以说太久了
but that was unexpected.
但这次真的是出乎我意料之外了
I'm not allowed to surprise once in a while?
我就不能偶尔让人意外一次吗
You're allowed to do what you like,
你可以做一切你想做的
but it's one thing to go on a field trip
但让他们去农场实地考察是一回事
and it's another to make them watch an animal bleed out.
让他们看着动物血流不止而死又是另一回事了
You up for a promotion?
你打算提拔谁吗
No.
没有
You looking to move companies.
你想要打动那些员工
Maybe I'm ready for some changes around here.
也许我准备好了对这里做一些变动
Things have gotten a little loose for my taste.
我觉得大家变得有些懒散了
People sleepwalking through their shifts.
员工轮班的时候还像在梦游一样
I decided to wake them up.
我决定该让他们醒醒了
Okay.
好吧
♪ Well, my baby's done gone and left me ♪
# 我爱的人离我而去 #
♪ And I hope that she has gone to stay ♪
# 我多么希望她能留下 #
Sasha, I swear... Hey!
萨沙 我保证... 嘿
Ah, dude, get off me.
兄弟 别碰我
It's a good thing he didn't get ahold of the head.
还好他没脑子
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I missed him so much.
我好想念他
He's an actual psychopath.
他就是个神经病
Heather, he's not wearing the cast you gave him,
海瑟 他没穿你不要了给他的那件衣服
and, Ari, you're giving him too many pills.
而且 艾瑞 你给他太多药了
He was literally passed out in the walk-in.
他真在贮藏室晕过去了
He blew through his own prescription in three days.
他三天就把自己的药给糟蹋光了
He has the tolerance of a horse.
他的耐受力跟匹马一样
He's not well.
他不太好
Okay? It's not just his foot.
不仅仅是他的脚的问题
It's his head. He jumped off a building.
是他的头 他从楼上跳了下来
He fell off of a building.
他是从楼上掉下来的
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表