剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
Some idiot was giving these away at the green market.
菜场有个蠢货白送这筐番茄
I mean... look at this gorgeous thing.
我是说... 瞧瞧这美味
May I?
我能尝尝吗
Tess.
泰丝
Come here. Before you go, I want you to try something.
先过来下 想让你尝尝
I...
我...
I think I cut one of these this morning to pickle.
我今早好像切了一个番茄腌制
The hell with pickling.
去他的腌制
Eating is in the moment.
吃东西讲究的就是当下
I mean, tomorrow this tomato's gonna be rotten.
明天这番茄就烂了
What we have here is perfectly ripe,
现在在眼前的
a thing of beauty.
是熟得刚好的美味
You are dismissed.
你可以走了
Thank you.
谢谢
Have a good night.
晚安
I remember you when you were that age.
我记得你像她那么大的时候
I was never that age.
我可没那么年轻过
What was that thing you were into?
你那时喜欢什么来着
The theater thing?
戏剧是吗
Acting?
表演
You still doing it?
你还在表演吗
My job keeps me pretty busy, and I like it.
我工作很忙 我也喜欢这工作
Howard.
霍华德
I really needed tonight.
我真的很需要这么个晚上
I miss cooking.
我很怀念烹饪
You're still the best.
你依旧是最棒的
That said, I'm hiring Scott back,
尽管如此 我得把斯科特雇回来
with a small raise as an incentive.
还得涨点工资犒劳他
Fine.
没问题
Do whatever you want.
你想怎样都行
Good night.
晚安
Bonne nuit, Simone.
晚安 西蒙娜
Good night.
晚安
So... what was really...
那... 你这次突然到访...
With the surprise visit?
究竟是怎么回事
You've never done that.
你从没这么做过
Simone called you, didn't she?
是西蒙娜喊你来的吧
Don't be mad.
别抽风了
She has the restaurant's best interests at heart.
她关心的是餐厅的最高利益
That's why we get along so well.
所以我们才相处融洽
I am going home.
我要回家了
You still have a key?
你还有钥匙的吧
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
Good night.
晚安
Bye, honey.
再见 亲爱的
There he is.
他来了
Hi.
嗨
It's nice.
这里好棒
Come on in.
进来吧
Follow me.
跟我来
Don't be nervous.
别紧张
We have pornography if you like.
需要的话这里有色情片
I... Okay, listen...
我... 好吧 听我说...
we're not gonna touch you.
我们不会碰你的
We're not even gonna take our clothes off.
我们连衣服都不会脱
We'd like to watch and enjoy you.
我们就想好好欣赏你
You're beautiful. Yeah.
你太美了 没错
Then we take that energy back to our marriage.
我们会把这份激♥情♥带到婚姻中
Right, so, do I just...
好吧 那 我就...
just take my clothes off?
脱衣服了
Sure.
当然
That'd be lovely.
那最好了
Do you have another case of this?
还有像他这样的吗
Yes.
有
Take a seat.
坐吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Here.
给你
Whenever you're ready.
准备好就开始吧
Looks like he's ready.
看来他已经准备好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
I heard Scott lit his whites on fire
我听说斯科特把他的制♥服♥都点着了
and left them in the dumpster.
扔进了垃圾桶里
She should have fucking fired Howard.
她应该他妈开了霍华德的
Fucking fire Simone. Yes.
开了西蒙娜 就是
Sasha, slow the fuck down.
萨沙 慢点喝
Ari, why are you buying him shots?
艾蕊 你干吗给他买♥♥酒
Stop! I didn't buy him shots.
别喝了 我没给他买♥♥
How about I get this round?
这轮我请吧
Hey! Hello, hello!
嗨 瞧瞧谁来了
Yeah. Willy.
是啊 小威
Where you been? Sit.
你去哪了 坐
Can't I do something nice for my friends?
我就不能为朋友们慷慨一回吗
Where'd you go? Oh, yes, Daddy.
你去哪了 当然可以了 老爹
Please. Wait.
求之不得 等等
You never buy.
你从不买♥♥单的
Wait a... Oh, my God! Okay, wait a second.
慢着... 天啊 好吧 等一下
You did it! You fucking pervert!
你去了 你个小变♥态♥
I want commission now, you dirty,
我现在就要回扣
dirty boy. I can't believe you!
你好下流哟 不敢相信
You dirty boy! What is wrong with you guys?
你好骚呀 你们什么毛病
Wait.
等等
Dirty boy.
小浪种
You didn't do it.
你没去
What? Of course I didn't.
什么情况 我当然没去
Okay, so disappointed.
好吧 好失望啊
I knew he wouldn't.
我就知道他不会
Shouldn't be having that.
他不会那么做的
Oh, he's Will. Sweet Will.
他可是威尔 可爱的威尔
Never change.
从没变过
I'm going. I'm gonna go.
我要走了 得走了
Why? Fair Rosaline, don't leave us.
为什么 美丽的罗莎琳 别丢下我们
You coming?
你走吗
I'm gonna stay. You should go.
我不走 你该走了
Yeah.
好吧
No, don't go! No!
别 别走啊 别啊
Let her go.
让她走吧
That's so rude.
这太没礼貌了
Why? Hey, wait, where's...
为什么 等下 那个...
Where's Tess?
泰丝呢
I don't know.
不知道
Somewhere on the West Side.
去西区了吧
Come on, what are you good for?
快点 要你来干吗的
Buy us some more shots.
再给我们买♥♥几杯
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表