剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
Previously on Sweetbitter...
《苦甜曼哈顿》前情回顾
Did you come to New York with someone?
你是一个人来纽约的吗
No, I didn't.
是的
That's very brave.
很勇敢
Everyone was new once.
每个人都是从新人走过来的
Don't get overwhelmed.
别被压垮了
Can I actually fail my trails?
我真的会通不过考核吗
Most people do fail the trails.
大多数人都通不过
It's not a shot.
不是让你喝那么快的
How do you know all of this?
你是怎么知道这么多的
Simone's a lot of things.
西蒙尼有很多面
She's not your friend.
她不是你的朋友
We're not together.
我们没有在一起
What is the deal with Jake and Simone?
杰克和西蒙尼到底什么情况
You can't have them both.
你只能选一个
No one else will ever know you
不会有人像我
the way that I do, Jake.
那样了解你 杰克
I know.
我知道
Did she pass her trails?
她通过考核了吗
I thought you liked her.
我还以为你喜欢她
I do, but this job isn't for everyone.
是啊 但是不是所有人都适合这份工作
Fuck Howard.
去他的霍华德
That man never promote me, ever.
这男人从来没考虑晋升我
I love her, but Becky's unwell.
我喜欢她 但是贝基不舒服
You want to transfer me?
你想把我调走吗
Not here. Fuck you.
别在这说 去死吧
You are showing your age right now.
你别在这里展现你的年幼无知
No wife, no server,
老婆没了 当不了服务员
no America.
还不是个美国人
Sasha?
萨沙
That was scary.
太吓人了
Congratulations. You surprised?
祝贺你 开心吗
Yeah.
是的
Howard is not a traditional manager.
霍华德不是一般的经理
I hope you'll be careful.
我希望你打起精神来
What does that mean?
你什么意思
Is this New Jersey?
这就是新泽西吗
What gave it away?
你怎么看出来的
The smell of shit,
是因为这里闻起来像屎
or the fact that we're all miserable?
还是我们太悲催了
You know I live in New Jersey.
我就住在新泽西
I'm still drunk.
我酒还没醒
Yeah, that I can definitely smell.
是啊 我也闻见了
It's too early to talk this much.
现在这么多话也太早了吧
I feel like I can actually breathe out here.
我觉得自己在这里呼吸顺畅了
Oh, God. The shit smell has corroded her brain.
我的天 这股屎味把她脑子熏坏了
Fucking bus was all bumpy and shit.
这破公交太颠簸了
What are we doing here?
我们现在在这做什么
No idea.
我也不知道
Summoned to the countryside at 7:00 a.M.
七点钟在这里集♥合♥
This is new, even for me.
连我都没收到过这样的命令
Think I forgot there's a whole world outside the city.
我都忘了城市外面还有这样的世界
That happens.
是会这样的
What the fuck we doing
我们在这个鬼农场
on a goddamn farm? HEATHER: Ooh, chickens!
到底他妈的要做什么 小鸡仔诶
I hope we're getting some farm-fresh...
我希望我们能拿些农鲜...
My goodness.
我的老天
Changelings in the morning.
不一样的早晨
Yeah.
是啊
The horror. Good morning.
恐慌的早晨 早上好
Morning, Howard. Hi, Howard.
早上好 霍华德 嗨 霍华德
Good morning.
早上好
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
Why did I ask you...
为什么我
in some cases, blackmail you...
要威胁你们
into coming to a farm this morning?
今天早上一定来农场
Because this is where our food comes from.
因为我们的食物都来自这里
By working at the restaurant,
在餐厅工作
you are ambassadors
你们就像是大使
of a movement
代表着一种动作
that is at once more flavorful,
既能让食物更美味
but also more ethical.
也能让一切更合乎道理
And the more you know about the food,
你对食物了解的越多
the better you can sell it.
你才能更好的把它卖♥♥出去
Knowledge, as they say,
就像人们常说
is power.
知识就是力量
Come on.
来吧
What you are about to see is very important.
接下来你们将看到的很重要
Hey, it's an actual pig.
是只真猪耶
Cute. He looks like Babe.
太可爱了吧 像个婴儿
What's that?
这是什么
Come on.
不是吧
Jesus.
我的天
Oh, man.
天啊
Holy fuck.
我去
Chicken, of all days?
天天都是鸡肉吗
I know.
是啊
I really enjoyed believing
我真希望
this came from Fairway.
这是从市场来的
I'm never eating meat again.
我再也不吃肉了
I don't know what happened back there.
我不知道在那里发生什么事了
I think I might be allergic to hay or something.
我觉得我可能对干草什么的过敏
When you puked,
你吐的时候
you sounded like you were screaming.
听起来好像在尖叫
Yeah, his scream-barfing was worse than the pig.
是的 他鬼嚎比那只猪还吓人
Mm-mm, no, the pig was the most fucked-up thing I've ever seen.
不 那只猪才是我见过最可怕的东西
It's definitely the most real thing I've ever seen.
那绝对是我见过最真实的东西
Daddy's back.
爸爸回来了
Finally.
终于回来了
Ouch. What?
哎哟 怎么了
Remember? I'm a delicate flower.
记得吗 我可是朵脆弱的小花
I missed you.
我想你了
Hey, baby.
嗨 宝贝
My turn. Hi.
该我了 嗨
You look like shit. Thank. You, too.
你看起来真糟糕 谢谢 你也是
Hey, sit.
嗨 快坐吧
So,
所以
happy to be back?
回来开心吗
I've been eating pancakes
我这一周一直在吃薄饼
and drinking Franzia,
喝风时亚红酒
jerking off in a sock for a week,
用袜子自♥慰♥
living a real American dream.
醉生梦死的
Now I'm a slave again because rent is due,
因为要交房♥租 我又变穷了
so tell me, why am I just so happy?
所以你觉得我开心吗
Okay. Ignore her.
好吧 别理她
She's been bouncing around
自从通过试用期
like a fucking Teletubby
她蹦蹦跳跳开心极了
ever since she got her stripes.
就像天线宝宝
Okay, we've been working on a plan
好吧 我们有个计划
so no one has to know you're still healing.
所以没人会知道你还在康复
I bought a soft cast. It's very discreet.
我买♥♥了一个软石膏 穿起来不显眼
What color? It doesn't matter.
什么颜色的 这不重要
My dad said you should wear it during service.
我爸说你应该在工作的时候穿它
I'm mixing the Oxy
我把氧化苦参碱
with a touch of amphetamines
和一点点苯♥丙♥胺♥混在一起
to keep your ass coherent.
这样可以让你的屁♥股♥舒服点
Welcome back, Sasha.
欢迎回来 萨沙
Oh, thank you, blondie.
谢谢你 金发妞
Okay, I'm on bar,
好了 我在吧台工作
so I'll be covering your breaks.
所以我会帮你顶上休息时间
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表