剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
he's no-showed for a shift ever.
一整个轮班都没来
I called.
我打了电♥话♥
Any ideas where he might be?
知道他可能会在哪吗
No, Howard.
不知道 霍华德
Carry on.
继续工作吧
Your Russian friend fucked things up tonight.
你的俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友今晚惹祸了
I'm getting my own bar mops.
抹布都得我自己拿
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
He's never not shown up for work before.
他以前从不会翘班的
It's weird. I texted him.
真奇怪 我给他发了短♥信♥
He's seemed off lately.
他最近魂不守舍的
I didn't know that you noticed other people.
你还会注意别人呢
How was your date?
约会怎么样
Can you make me two espressos for 32?
能帮我给32桌做两杯浓缩咖啡吗
Sure.
没问题
So how was dinner with Omar?
和奥马尔共进晚餐感觉如何
It was great. He's great.
挺好的 他很好
He's really great.
真的很棒
He's uncomfortably smart, and his apartment...
他特别聪明 而且他的公♥寓♥...
On the first date.
第一次约会就去了
Yeah. I mean, I wanted to.
是啊 我想试试
I really wanted to, and, I don't know,
真的很想 我也不清楚
it... it got kind of awkward.
有点... 有点尴尬
Was it just, like, first-date awkward?
第一次约会的那种尴尬吗
Maybe.
也许吧
So Howard got rid of the orchids,
霍华德不再买♥♥兰花了
his wife's orchids.
他妻子喜欢的兰花
I mean, they were hideously outdated,
兰花确实很过时了
but I thought it was charming.
但我觉得很迷人
Guess he's announcing that he's moving on.
看来他是要开始新生活了
I think he's still dating Becky.
我觉得他还在和贝基约会
I don't know. I-I bumped into her today,
或许吧 我今天遇到她了
and she knew all this stuff about the restaurant.
餐厅的事她都知道
Is that right?
是吗
There's an open bottle of champagne in the fridge
冰箱里有瓶开过的香槟
with a very familiar label.
上面有个眼熟的商标
Are you in touch with Etienne?
你在和艾蒂安联♥系♥吗
No.
没有
It's Howard twisting a very dull knife,
霍华德想往我伤口上撒盐
trying to put me in my place.
挫我的锐气
Sad, really.
真伤心啊
That's fine.
没问题
Ten cases should be a good test.
买♥♥十箱应该能看出点名堂
We can see if it sells.
可以看看销量如何
Terrific.
太好了
It was my choice.
是我做的决定
I left that marriage, so I want nothing but success for him.
是我抛下了这段婚姻 所以我只想他成功
Poor Tess.
可怜的泰丝
Poor Tess?
可怜的泰丝
Didn't I tell you?
我没跟你说吗
She's experimenting with Omar.
她在和奥马尔约会玩呢
Omar Gamal?
奥马尔·贾马尔吗
I mean, he's... he's a little old for her.
对她而言他... 年纪大了点
He's old enough to be her father.
都能当她爸了
I suppose it's not anyone's business.
这应该不关我们的事吧
I suppose.
我也觉得
I mean, I'm glad she's dating an adult,
她能和成年人约会我很开心
but it's him I can't understand,
我不懂的是男方
avoiding his mortality and his receding hairline
靠追小女孩
by pursuing a literal child.
来回避年岁已高 发量渐少的事实
I'm sure they all think they're good men, but...
他们肯定都觉得自己是好人 但是...
there's something so predatory about it,
还是有种老牛吃嫩草的感觉
don't you think?
你觉得呢
This will cheer you up.
这会让你开心点
Here.
给
Thanks.
谢了
What happened?
怎么了
I was just...
我...
L-last night with Omar, I f...
昨晚和奥马尔一起时 我...
I felt like the sex was off,
我感觉上♥床♥时不大顺利
like I wasn't doing it right or something.
我好像有哪没做对
Okay, there is no right.
听着 没有什么对错
There's only one question: was it fun?
只有一个问题 有趣吗
Wilbur, you had sex with Tess.
威尔伯 你跟泰丝上过床
Was she fun? Ari.
她有趣吗 艾蕊
I'm not answering that question.
我才不要回答呢
You guys are so... boring.
你们真是... 太无聊了
Where the fuck is Sasha when I need him?
我需要萨沙的时候他都死哪去了
You know that I'm not one of your girlfriends, right?
我不是你的闺蜜 你知道的吧
I do know that, yes.
我当然知道了
And you don't have to date old guys or rich guys.
你不用跟老男人 或者有钱人约会的
It's not like a... a rite of passage.
这不是什么... 必经之路
I also know that.
这我也知道
And it was fun with you.
和你一起很有趣
Okay, you don't have to say that.
好吧 你不用这么说的
I just did.
我真这么觉得
Pick up, table 24!
24桌 上菜
Got it.
收到
Wait, did you say 24?
等下 你是说24桌吗
Yeah.
是啊
Do you ever spit in food?
你往菜里吐过口水吗
Not my food.
别往我做的菜里吐
I should spit in their food.
我该往他们的菜里吐一口
Should you?
是吗
No. No, I wa...
不 不是 我...
Sorry, Howard, I was... I was joking.
抱歉 霍华德 我... 开玩笑呢
So I can trust the food will arrive safely
这盘菜能完好无损上桌吗
without additional seasoning?
不会有多余佐料吧
Of course.
当然
They just said something offensive to Heather,
他们刚对希瑟说了很冒犯的话
not to me, so I... Offensive how?
不是对我 所以我... 怎么冒犯了
It... They're just being assholes.
这... 他们混♥蛋♥罢了
It's fine.
没事的
Forget I said anything.
当我没说吧
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
What did you say to Howard?
你跟霍华德说什么了
He asked if I want him to throw out table 24.
他问我需不需要他去把24桌的人赶走
I just mentioned that they were being assholes.
我只是提了下他们有多混♥蛋♥
I didn't ask you to do that.
我没让你这么做
It's a $600 check.
这可是600块的生意
Sorry. I just... I thought it was fucked up.
抱歉 我只是... 觉得他们太混♥蛋♥了
That's fucked up?
太混♥蛋♥了
They like me here because I'm pretty and smart
客人都喜欢我 因为我漂亮又聪明
and I know how to talk to people
我知道怎么跟人打交道
and because I make this place seem progressive
作为有色人种
by giving it an ounce of color,
我让这地方显得挺开明的
so yes, I hear some fucked-up shit,
所以没错 我是会听到些混♥蛋♥言论
but I make good money
但我挣了大把钱
and it's a lot better than other places I've been.
这里比我待的其他地方好多了
If, for some reason, I need your help,
如果出于某些原因 我需要你的帮助
I will ask for it.
我会说的
Understood.
明白了
Sorry.
抱歉
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
I mean, that was... that was some speech.
这番... 这番发言真了不起
Like, I-I almost believed it.
我差点就信了
Do I know you?
你哪位
Bro, I like her.
兄弟 我喜欢她
What'll it be?
喝什么
The crémant, please.
给我杯起泡酒吧
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表