剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
Previously on Sweetbitter...
"苦甜曼哈顿"前情提要...
If I wanted you,
我如果想上你
I would have fucked you that night on the street.
那晚在街上我就上了
I don't want you.
我不想上你
Poor kid.
可怜的娃
Who? Rosalyn.
谁 罗莎琳
Baby Jakey doesn't waste time.
杰克宝贝可不会浪费时间
Let's go see a movie or something, like real humans.
咱们一起去看个电影啥的 像普通人那样
I was thinking the film forum.
我觉得电影广场不错
I've been working there since film school.
我从电影学院毕业后就在那工作
We've worked together a long time, Howard...
我们共事了很久 霍华德...
Arguably too long.
可以说非常之久
Maybe I'm ready for some changes around here.
我可能是想做点改变
Chef, what about some parsnips?
大厨 来点欧防风怎样
Yeah, get some parsnips.
是啊 来点欧防风
Get some of that and a case of beets.
来点那个 再来箱甜菜根
Make that two.
来两箱吧
And all the beets you've got. I need more fucking color, man.
所有甜菜根都给我们装上 这色泽太淡了 兄弟
If the food doesn't look exciting, no one will eat it.
食材不诱人谁还吃啊
You know what I mean?
懂我意思吗
Great. Tess...
很好 泰丝...
Well, we know Will didn't sleep last night.
我们知道威尔昨晚没睡
Distilled white vinegar is the best.
蒸馏白醋是最好的
Yeah, make sure the lid's tight.
对 盖子一定要盖紧
He's racist, but he's fantastic in Braveheart.
他是种族主义者 但他在"勇敢的心"里演得太棒了
Mel Gibson can get it.
梅尔·吉布森可以的
In eighths, if you want it to fit.
想放进去的话 得切八片
Two cloves of garlic
两瓣蒜
and one sprig of dill, okay? Thank you.
再来根土茴香好吗 谢谢
It's pretty great, huh?
很不错吧
Yeah, the, uh, smell
是啊 这味道
is particularly wonderful.
格外棒
Yeah, somewhere between urine
是啊 介于尿味
and boiling bleach.
和烧开的漂白剂味间
It's the halophiles... the smell.
那是嗜盐菌... 的味道
"Halophiles"?
"嗜盐菌"
Microorganisms that live in the brine.
盐水里的微生物
They make the acid that preserves everything.
其产生的酸能保存一切
I have too much garlic.
这里蒜太多了
Looks good.
看着很不错
Now you just pick a brine
现在挑种卤水
I would do the lavender one
我会用淡紫色的那种
with, like, the turnips
腌芜菁
or the, uh... the fennel.
或者... 茴香
You love pickling day, huh?
你喜欢腌制日对吧
Yeah. I mean, not long ago,
是啊 不久前
people preserved to survive the whole winter,
人们还会腌制食物过冬呢
not just the next five minutes.
而不仅仅是为了过五分钟吃
I appreciate long-term vision.
我喜欢做长远打算
You know... you are gonna make
知道吗... 有天你会让
some Midwest girl so happy one day.
某个中西部的姑娘心花怒放的
Isn't Ohio the Midwest?
俄亥俄州不在中西部吗
Cute. That was cute.
可爱 太可爱了
Okay, I want my prep kitchen back in 20 minutes.
好了 20分钟内我要看到厨房♥里一切就绪
Sorry. Excuse me, miss.
抱歉 打扰一下 女士
Can I help you with something?
要我帮忙吗
How many days is a New York strip dry-aged?
纽约牛排要经过多少天干式熟成
60 days.
60天
What temperature?
温度呢
36 degrees Fahrenheit. Is there...
2摄氏度 这...
What year did this restaurant open?
这家餐厅哪年开的
July 10th, uh, 1987.
1987年 7月10日
What are the names of the dishwashers?
洗碗工们都叫什么
Santos, Desmond, uh, Papi...
桑托斯 德斯蒙德 老爹...
Papi? Alonzo.
老爹 阿隆佐
Who's the owner of this establishment?
这家店的老板是谁
Maddie Glov...
曼蒂·格洛...
You're Maddie Glover.
您是曼蒂·格洛弗
You're Maddie... I'm so sorry.
您是曼蒂... 太抱歉了
I-I've seen pictures, obviously.
我当然见过你的照片
You just... y-you... You look different.
只是你... 你... 你看着很不一样
C'est le chef. Quelle surprise.
主厨来了 太惊喜了
Bonjour, mon ami.
你好啊 我的朋友
When did you get in?
你什么时候来的
Oh, last night... from Tokyo.
昨晚... 从东京飞来的
It was a total fucking nightmare.
真♥他♥妈♥是场噩梦
Simone, you are a dream.
西蒙娜 有你太好了
Tell me what's going on in my restaurant.
跟我说说餐厅里的事吧
Chef.
主厨
To what do we owe this surprise?
什么风把您吹来了
Maddie just got back from Tokyo.
曼蒂刚从东京回来
Usually we get a few weeks' notice before your fall visit.
一般您都会提前几周告诉我们秋季到访时间
Well, I'm leaving for Las Vegas for a month tomorrow,
我明天起要去拉斯维加斯一个月
so I thought today was the perfect day to taste the menu.
所以我想今天正是品尝菜品的好时候
Of course.
没问题
Howard, why don't you come sit with me?
霍华德 和我一起坐吧
Simone, you'll take care of us.
西蒙娜 你来为我们服务
Just originals.
只要独创菜品
No specials.
不用特餐
Of course.
没问题
Wha... I... like, I-I thought this
这... 我... 我以为这是
was Howard's restaurant, like Howard was the boss.
霍华德的餐厅 以为霍华德是老大
Oh, no. Maddie's the boss.
当然不是 曼蒂才是老大
And when she's here, Howard's her little bitch.
她来的时候 霍华德就是她的小跟班
It's awesome.
超有看头
What do you think they're talking about?
你觉得他们在聊什么
Chernobyl.
切尔诺贝利
I, think I owe you an apology.
我欠你个道歉
Yeah, no shit.
是啊 少来了
I can be a prick sometimes, so...
我有时太混♥蛋♥了 所以...
Two Camparis... and check the water levels.
两杯金巴利... 注意水位
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
See you later.
稍后见
Shit.
见鬼
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
I got it. Sorry, sorry.
我来吧 抱歉 抱歉
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事
I'm so sorry.
太抱歉了
I'll just get you a new one.
我给你重倒一杯
When you first enter a space,
当你第一次走进一个空间
what are you looking for?
你会寻找什么
Excuse me?
你说什么
When you first walk in,
当你第一次走进一个空间
do you want a place to call your own,
你是想有片属于自己的空间
or do you want to be moved by a-a grand vision?
还是想被宏伟的景象所感动
You're in college, aren't you?
你在上大学吧
No.
没有
I'm not in college.
我没上大学
Okay.
好吧
Cabernet.
解白衲葡萄酒
Carefully.
小心点
A surprise tasting. She's torture.
突击品鉴会 她真够折磨人的
She's a sadist, a fucking terrorist.
她就是个施虐狂 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You got this, Scott.
你能行的 斯科特
She hasn't been relevant since 1989.
从1989年起她就没怎么管过这
Which explains the Crocs.
卡洛驰公♥司♥就是这么回事
I'm actually liking her new Tex-Mex place in Red Hook.
其实我越发喜欢她在红钩区新开的美墨风味餐厅了
Tex-Mex is not a valid food genre.
美墨风味都不算是个菜系
Is it a crime to love mixed trouble?
喜欢混合风味有错吗
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表