剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
Previously on Sweetbitter...
"苦甜曼哈顿"前情提要...
You don't fit in with your friends.
你和朋友们打不成一片
How would you feel about training to be a manager?
你觉得培养你做经理如何
There's a party tonight. Maybe you should come.
晚上有个派对 要不你来玩玩
Don't stop.
别停
Not tonight.
今晚不行
You recognize?
认识吗
This is a grower champagne
这是小农香槟
with my ex-husband's name on the label.
标签上是我前夫的名字
Does anyone actually know Simone?
真的有人了解西蒙娜吗
I think that I might.
我或许挺了解吧
Yo, is your dude coming or what?
你哥们儿来不来
He'll be here.
他会来的
We miss it? Not yet.
我们错过了吗 还没
You have the cash? Right here.
钱拿了吗 拿了
This shit better be worth it.
最好物有所值
Oh, about time.
要来了
What's up? What's up?
你好啊 好
Come on, come on. Let's go. All right, all right.
快点 快拿来 好 好
Give him the cash.
把钱给他
You're not gonna check the product first?
不先验货吗
I trust him.
我相信他
See you at Sue Jean's on Friday?
周五在苏·让酒吧见
All night.
玩一通宵
Come on.
快走
Sharing is caring.
分享即是爱
You got it?
买♥♥到了吗
I am used to these arriving
我习惯了这些东西
through more traditional channels.
用更为传统的方式运到
With invoices, refrigerated trucks.
附带发♥票♥ 由冷餐卡车送达
Just off the plane four hours ago.
4小时前才下飞机
Do you have any idea what my boy had to do
你知道我兄弟为了把这些带出海关
to get these through customs?
费了多大力吗
No idea whatsoever.
完全不知道
We're gonna be the first restaurant
我们会是纽约
in New York with white truffles on the menu.
第一家上白松露的餐厅
Oh, my God, it smells unreal.
天啊 闻起来相当不真实
Smells like the holidays.
节日的味道
The holiday schedule's up,
假期安排出来了
and Howard asked that I, remind everyone,
霍华德要我提醒各位
uh, about blackout dates.
马上是非请假期
it's the busiest time of year,
这是一年里最忙的时候
so no vacation requests
不准请假
or, um... or switching or negotiations.
或者... 调班 没得商量
Are you going to a funeral?
你要去参加葬礼吗
Could you get me a deal on a 2000 Sonata?
你能卖♥♥我一辆2000年款索纳塔吗
I'm training, okay?
我这不培训吗
Howard asked if I'd train to be a manager, so...
霍华德问我要不要学着做经理 所以...
My parents will kill me if I miss Thanksgiving.
如果我感恩节缺席 我爸妈会杀了我
Just ask Ramona to switch.
你去找拉蒙娜换班吧
Her parents are dead. I'll take all your shifts.
她双亲都故去了 我来顶你的班吧
I need the money. You're not a server.
我缺钱 你不是侍者
Did anyone hear what I just said?
我刚才说的你们都没听到吗
We did. You're not Howard.
听到了 你又不是霍华德
Well, Howard is in a meeting,
霍华德开会去了
and he specifically asked that I-I-I post the schedule.
他特意要我 去贴安排表
And, uh... And to let your guests know
还要... 你们去跟顾客说
that we have white truffles and, uh...
我们有白松露...
Yeah, we fucking know that. You can smell them.
谁不知道啊 闻都闻得到
Oh, just wait.
等下
They take over the whole restaurant.
整个餐厅都闻得到
I'm trying to put my finger on what it is they smell like.
我在想那是什么味道
Overripe fruit. No, opium.
腐烂的熟果 不是 是鸦♥片♥
Like the woods after it rains.
像是雨后树木的味道
Oh, what, I can't contribute now?
怎么 我现在说不得了
I don't know.
我不知道
Can you?
你能吗
Did you see his fucking suit?
你注意到他那破西装了吗
You, uh, didn't tell me.
你没跟我说过
I don't tell you everything I do.
我不用跟你报备一切
Well, I think it's great.
我觉得挺好
It's not if you guys don't respect anything I say.
如果你们都不尊重我说的 又有什么好
Hey, it might just take a while.
可能需要点时间
That's all.
然后就好了
How was the rest of your night?
昨晚后来怎样了
You should have stayed.
你真的该留下
You know, I got there.
我到了那一步
We had that moment.
我们有了那样的时刻
You touched me, and suddenly I didn't want
你抚摸着我 突然间
to be stuck in a crowd
我就不想挤到人群里
watching you bartend for the rest of the night.
看你调一晚上酒
I do that enough.
我看够了
Who's that?
那是谁
Etienne.
艾蒂安
Simone's Etienne?
西蒙娜的那个吗
What... what's he doing here?
他... 来这儿干嘛
Road show for his new champagne.
来推销他的新款香槟
Does Simone know he's here?
西蒙娜知道他在这儿吗
She hasn't come in yet.
她还没来
Do you think maybe we should warn her?
你觉得我们要跟她说吗
I'm keeping the fuck out of it.
我才不管这一烂摊子
Place looks pristine, by the way.
顺便夸一句 这里还是老样子
Hasn't changed.
没变过
Truffles.
松露
So incredible.
太妙了
You have them?
你们有松露
Only restaurant in New York.
纽约只此一家
How much?
多少钱
The add-on for the tagliatelle is $120.
松露意面 一份120
A bargain, in my opinion.
我觉得已经很便宜了
And I wouldn't order it without the Nebbiolo.
和内比奥罗绝配
We'll take two.
那来两份
Great, I'll let your server know.
好 我这就去和你们的侍者说
So that's the trick.
你这招妙啊
Parade them through the dining room,
端着它们在餐厅里晃
shave them on-site, and every table orders them.
现场刨片 这样每桌都会点
That's the trick.
是这么回事
Hey, you're here.
你在这儿呢
Where else would I be?
不然呢
Did... did you... I heard.
你... 有没有... 我听说了
Good.
那行
Did you see him?
你们见过了吗
Yes.
见了
Did he... did he ask about me?
他... 有没有问起我
No, we didn't actually talk.
不 其实我们没说上话
And then he left, so yeah.
他就走了
Well, he doesn't have to see me.
也是 他没必要来看我
It's his prerogative, of course.
他当然有这特权
I'm just... I guess I'm a little su-surprised.
我只是... 有点惊讶
Would you want to see him?
你想见他吗
Well, I figured at some point, he'd come through New York
我想某天他会来纽约
or I'd come through Paris and we would catch up,
或者我去巴黎 我们就会见面
because that is what adults do.
成年人就是这样的
And he did make your champagne.
他也确实酿造了你建议的香槟
I know.
我知道
I mean, I just... I can't figure out,
我只是... 想不明白
is he trying to get my attention,
他是想引起我注意
or does he just hate me?
还是只是恨我
Probably both.
也许两者兼有
Probably.
也许吧
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表