剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表
How's it going, Scott?
怎样了 斯科特
Almost there. Almost there.
快好了 快好了
So you and Maddie Glover are friends.
你和曼蒂是朋友吗
I'm not sure Maddie Glover has friends,
我不清楚曼蒂·格洛弗是否有朋友
but I'm definitely a fan.
但我肯定是她的粉丝
She opened this place right out of culinary school.
她烹饪学院一毕业就开了这家餐厅
She was only 26.
她那时才26岁
26?
26岁
Now, seven restaurants later, she's writing books.
现在在开了七家餐厅后 她开始写书
She's doing a television show.
还做电视节目
Maddie doesn't wait for anything.
曼蒂从不会停下等待
I've always admired that about her.
我一直都很佩服她这点
Missed a spot.
漏了一块没擦掉
Perfect.
完美
She was 26?
她那时才26岁
What are you, like, 28, 30?
你现在28 快30了吧
What are we doing with our lives?
我们这辈子都干吗了
Hi, Will. Hi, how are you?
嗨 威尔 嗨 你好吗
I know what it is. You know what it is?
我知道是怎么回事了 你知道吗
He has a different haircut.
他换发型了
Maybe.
也许吧
Yeah. Last time I was in,
真的 我上次来的时候
it was more of a Caesar cut.
他留的更像是凯撒头
I don't... I don't think so.
我想... 没这回事吧
I've had this, uh, haircut since I was in high school.
我自打高中起就是这发型
Then you were this handsome in high school?
那你高中就这么帅吗
I was voted, "Most Thoughtful."
我当时被评为了 "最贴心男友"
That's so cute.
真可爱
Can we just take you home with us?
我们能把你带回家吗
Yeah.
就是啊
Miss, will you bring us a doggy bag?
服务员 能给我们拿个打包袋吗
Absolutely. Thank you.
当然了 谢谢
Thanks, guys.
谢谢了 各位
Shut up.
你别说话
High school?
高中吗
Will?
威尔
Will. Yeah?
威尔 什么
Can we ask you a question? Sure.
能问你个问题吗 您说
The lights above the bar are too bright.
吧台上的灯光太亮了
There's scuff marks on the hostess stand.
领位台上有擦痕
Table 11 is too close to the wall.
11桌离墙太近了
The water pitchers look old.
水壶看着太老旧了
And I tasted Cafiza in my espresso.
我从浓缩咖啡里喝到了清洁粉的味道
Consider it done. By the way...
交给我吧 另外...
the flowers are a little too pink.
花有点太粉了
Says the woman who picked pink chairs.
你可是挑了粉椅子的人
Here we are.
菜来了
The fall menu.
秋季菜品
Roast chicken and spinach...
烤鸡配菠菜...
Local squash... That looks lovely.
本地西葫芦... 看着美味极了
And the salmon.
还有三文鱼
Merci, Simone.
谢谢你 西蒙娜
Bon appétit.
祝好胃口
Stay.
别走
Who's doing your blonde?
你这头金发在哪染的
I am going all the way to the Upper West Side,
我一路跑到了上西区
but it is worth it.
但这趟值了
The cedar plank salmon,
雪松木烤三文鱼
your signature dish.
你的招牌菜
Behind.
身后有人
What does she want next,
她还要什么
the grilled cheese sandwich her nana used to make her?
祖母曾经给她做的烤芝士三明治吗
I'm gonna have to ask you to pack your knives
把刀具收拾了
and leave the premises.
准备走吧
Are you fucking serious?
你♥他♥妈♥认真的吗
What, is it last month's food cost?
怎么了 是因为上月的食材钱吗
Chef just thinks you have a little too much vision.
主厨觉得你太有想法了
"Vision"?
"想法"
Is that what you think?
你也这么觉得吗
Me?
我
I think you have the right amount of vision,
我觉得你的想法刚刚好
but you changed the salmon, Scott.
但你改变了三文鱼的味道 斯科特
This much. Still.
就改了这么点 那也是改了
That salmon was tourist trap shit
那道三文鱼之前就是
on the menu before, and now it's got structure.
敲游客竹杠的 现在才有点样子
I know she fucking knows that.
她清楚得很
It's her kitchen.
这是她的厨房♥
You're a miserable, castrated bitch, Howard!
你这个可悲又没种的贱♥人♥ 霍华德
I've got the vision to see that!
我早就料到了
Just pack your stuff and go.
赶紧收拾东西走人
Who's gonna cook?
那谁做饭
You.
你呀
You did such a good job with the pickles.
你不是很会做泡菜吗
Listen up!
听好了
Welcome back, Chef.
欢迎回来 主厨
Let's go, people.
干活吧 各位
Yes, Chef. Rest of the night.
是 主厨 把今晚忙完
Yes, Chef. Got it, Chef.
是 主厨 明白 主厨
Yes, Chef.
是 主厨
Chef, we got a...
主厨 我们有...
It'll enhance the way that they interact.
这会改善他们的互动
We'll sustainably repurpose
我们会可持续发展地
the elevated infrastructure that exists.
对已有高架设施略微改动
It'll be enough to walk all the way
足够能从西村
from West Village to Midtown.
走到市中心
It'll be more than just a park.
这不光是个公园
It'll be art, gardens, sculpture...
还是艺术 园林 雕塑...
Have you met the not-so-new girl, Tess?
见过我们这已经不算新人的姑娘 泰丝了吗
I have. When Tess enters a space,
见识了 泰丝走进一个空间时
first thing she wants to do is pour water on everything.
她要做的第一件事就是把水泼得到处都是
I didn't mean... Tess, this is Omar Gamal.
我不是故意的... 泰丝 这是奥马尔·贾马尔
Omar is working on a new building up at Columbia.
奥马尔在哥伦比亚负责一个新建筑项目
Which is why you asked me...
所以你才问我...
Can we get you anything else, Omar?
还需要别的吗 奥马尔
I'm good for the moment.
现在不用
So what's his deal?
他是个什么情况
He is one of the most famous architects in the world.
他是世上最知名的建筑师之一
Really?
真的吗
Could never tell.
真看不出来
He is literally transforming the West Side of Manhattan.
他在切实地改变曼哈顿西区
Is that why he's kind of rude?
所以他才有点粗鲁吗
He is not rude. He's an actual genius.
那不是粗鲁 他是真正的天才
We must all make allowances.
我们都得体谅他
Do you think he's handsome?
你觉得他帅吗
He's kind of old.
有点老了
He's kind of my age.
他跟我年纪相仿
We had a night together.
我们共度过一晚
It was a long time ago.
很久前的事了
Fourth of July in Amagansett.
7月4号♥在阿马甘斯特
Too much sangria.
桑格里亚酒喝太多了
There are some men
有的男人
who change the way you think about sex.
会改变你对性的看法
Did you hear about Scott? I saw it.
听说斯科特的事了吗 我看到了
That's what happens when you forget that you're replaceable.
忘了自己是能被取代的 就是这结果
So, this is kind of weird.
说来奇怪
I-I just got the craziest offer.
我刚才收到一个最为疯狂的提议
What?
什么
You know those...
你知道...
those two art gallery people, Gabe and Giselle?
开画廊的那两人吧 盖比和吉赛尔
Do I?
当然知道了
剧集 | 苦甜曼哈顿 | 导航列表